Happy Abu Graib Day!!

Discussion in 'More Serious Topics' started by NurseR, Apr 26, 2005.

1. Your Friend Whipone

Your Friend Whipone New Member

2. smiles

smiles New Member

Nursey, Pimp, you guys wanna rape him one on one or should we all just gangbang him till his eyes bleed>?

3. Dr.Roboto

Dr.Roboto New Member

a shining example of ignorant extreme right-wing fucktard. first off not every one detained is a terrorist, they can be people who just worked for them saddamn, mind you if you dont do what they say punishment would insue. so what else are they to do, then need to pay for their family too, just like you. cept they arnt as inbred as you. i remember like a year ago or two they had a US senator who was detained and unable to fly because his name was on the list, funny thing tho, all those times your mom told you that you were special she lied, how many chris jonhsons do you think are in the US alone? point being just because the name matches doenst mean the person is the one your lookin for. as for "spineless" libs, as irony plays it self out, what about the bush girls? will they not serve their country? or are they busy trying to get liqour with a fake id at the local trailer trash bar an kareokee? what makes you so better than poeple living a world away? is it because your white and christian? or is it because you shower atleast once a month? oh yea thats right every one in the middle east and france are terrorists. my bad i just couldnt see through all the bull shit that is your post.

4. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Go Roboto cock! GO! :eek:

5. Dr.Roboto

Dr.Roboto New Member

:oops: does that mean i can go first?

6. chester grape

chester grape New Member

It's so hard to know what anything means any more.

7. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

*Flashes 'Cold Sober Correctional Ass Rape Patrol' badge at Dr.Roboto*

The way you just charged right in without warning and furiously banged Dr. Truth into the shape of a large, pulsating asshole has been noted. Kid, there's a job in the team waiting for you.

8. Dr.Roboto

Dr.Roboto New Member

you really know how to make a brown man blush dont you Nursey?

9. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Good.

SO!

~GEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWD~

10. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

funny story Ms Nurseh on assrape, I had my colonoscopy wed. and they gave me 3 DOSAES of flygl and Veracet (sp?) and thats three doses of IV anastesia, and they could not outr mer under, so I got to watch my asshole being violated on a hi-def 27 inch monitor... I thought of tori anus and that one time you let me pee all over her to deal with the assrape that was going on..

11. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

You know tori really changed after that incident. If you recall, she kept getting viciously butt-burgled wherever she went...then it happened three times in the space of a week, it was apparent that drastic measures were required to halt the rampant buggery that her pheromones seemed to be inviting. After you soaked her and all her clothing in your pungent tomcat-like piss, not only did the rapings stop, but Tori was literally transformed overnight! She started to wear make-up and style her hair and i would hear her in her room rehearsing for her next encounter with you, saying "Tori, you know, i've always loved you..." ...and then ..."I love you too Dwaine, come over and piss all over me, baby?" and other touching stuff. I think you made her feel like a woman for the first time or something.

Anyway, how did the colonoscopy go? Did you, you know, ride a glittering carriage or a pummelled pumpkin? And what the hell did you see in there? It must have been pretty creepy!

12. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

13. Samanthasez

Samanthasez New Member

Ugh...jesus christ, you're at it again....

"SHE'LL NEVER STOP"

14. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

Well I have had a WBC of 11 to 14, average is 9 or lowr, I have had it as high as 367 in the pasat by cipro amd flygl wasnet working.. well its a long story, Ill keep it brief, they found an infected diverticuli, and the air pessure cu\aused it to rupture like a pimple (it was approx the size of a pea) it went fro ma lovery beige to a yellowmto a pink to full on redah 1/2 ounce of dranaige was sucke dout and sent to the lap. wel I watched and heard the carertzation of the pustual, and then they did a blood test, and my WBC went to 8 so I am healthy HUZAA!!!!

15. chester grape

chester grape New Member

That's good news and all, but fuck me it hasn't improved your typing any.

16. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Never stop having a laugh at silly forum sluts' expenses? I hope not. It's been a very entertaining five years on here!

17. Samanthasez

Samanthasez New Member

Congratulations!

No one gives a fuck.

18. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

...just so long as you're having fun there, Scammy! I'd hate to think there was nothing but bitterness and resentment behind your posts...:eek:

*titter*

19. Samanthasez

Samanthasez New Member

Actually you're the highlight of my waking moment.. when I think of you, I think of rainbows and butterflies *flit, flit* In fact, I think I'd like to start a new thread :WWND?

The answer to that ever salient question would have to be: show others how delusional, paranoid, vile and bitchy one can be!

Because, really...we are all, essentially, vying for your attention! I'm so grateful you've chosen me as your target...no one else seems to have the fortitude.

20. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

I give a fuck...it's fuckin crap on these forum when Nursey stops posting.Even if the bitch did make me cry.