Hamas becoming a legitimate elected political party

Discussion in 'More Serious Topics' started by Joeslogic, Jun 28, 2006.

1. diogenes

diogenes New Member

Wow, that doesn't smack of "Final Solution" at all. Israel is a proud and noble nation of ethics and a strong moral code. They won't sell that out for peace, they won't sell that for anything, it's part of their identity.

Pull your head out of your ass Joe. The line that seperates terrorists from the legitimate is the lines they are willing to cross.

2. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

I'm talking about a peaceful solution as for the sterilization idea and it would work also. Maybe wiping them off the face of the planet was over the top but their so fucking annoying. And does anyone really believe that if Israel wiped out all the able bodied fighting aged males. Everyone would not have a replacement within a month? All the Jordanian, Iranian, Syrian Palestinian males would be like “Check it out! Two girls to every boy, and you know those chicks put out!”

3. diogenes

diogenes New Member

A little over the top? You're talking about genocide.

4. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Such a loose definition I say its not then you say hell yes it is! There are plenty of Palestinians in Jordan, Iran other countries. They are treated like third class citizens there this is why they come to Israel where they are treated better. But you would not be wiping them out as a whole. And why should the world be so on edge to protect them anyways? Were you all tied into a knot because millions of Sudanese were being massacred?

I’ll answer for you; no, you did not care because you were not told to care. When Dio are you going to stop being a robot that thinks what he is told to? So excuse me if I find your compassion at best misguided at worst insincere.

And what of genocide via sterilization surely you cannot argue against that very peaceful solution?

5. diogenes

diogenes New Member

Are you referring to the murder of 250,000 Darfurians and the displacement of 2,000,000 others by the Janjaweed?

Yes, I do care Joe. I think the UN should have stepped in long ago. The AN doesn't have the resources to fight the Janjaweed, nor do they have the troops or the training. I'm well informed on the Sudanese massacres. So you can go ahead and shut the fuck up.

6. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Aw come on you never posted anything that I can remember about it. I on the other hand have several times pointing out that African lives are just as important as Middle Eastern lives. But anyways you are right the Jews in Israel are taking the high ground and fighting the moral good fight. How they have the patience is beyond me.

So what they should do is sterilize all those Palestinians so the little fuckers can fuck all they want inside the bedrooms of the Jewish built homes. They just won't make any more little terrorists rug rats.

7. diogenes

diogenes New Member

The Palestinian problem can't be solved externally. Until they remove the culture of absolute corruption in the Palestinian government they won't be able to get anywhere. They lose a huge portion of their annual budget to bribery and kickbacks.

8. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Civilised^^.............Joeslogic^^

9. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Ha! It is the common modern logic of the left and you I'm sure. Anyone who is pro-choice has already laid out the explanation that a fetus, egg, embryo their not living things it’s perfectly logical and reasonable to snuff them out it in any way they may inconvenience you. That’s your left wing rhetoric. I'm saying hey the problem can easily be solved through genetics. Simply clean out the gene pool of any Palestinians who are against the state of Israel by sterilization. As far as I'm concerned if it’s a guy cut his balls off if it’s a girl how about a partial hysterectomy. Conduct this in the Israeli jails after any arrest of any Palestinian as a mandatory measure. In the end after a few generations you will have the problem people dying off and peaceful people living. I should get the Nobel Peace prize for the idea. It’s a perfectly acceptable idea with in the boundaries of your moral values.

Either you must agree with me given the choices and the way things have gone agianst the Israeli's or you must renounce your own value system. So what will it be Nursey were you wrong or was I right? ......Maybe both :wink:

10. diogenes

diogenes New Member

There's a difference between an individual choosing to not have a baby, and a government sterilizing an entire generation of a group through coercian by force.

Being against the idea of Israel isn't a genetic trait, it's an idea.

A false dichotomy if I've ever seen one. You might as well have said "If you like ice cream then all Jews must die."

11. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

You are wrong Dio the idea of pro choice is that it should be the mother's choice if she deems it to be an inconvenience.

In my scenario the Palestinians are with out a doubt an inconvenience. And anyways in any case where there was no conception you are not even going as far as abortion you are simply preventing conception.

You got to admit looking at the alternative possibilities this is a peaceful solution. Other alternatives is let them live and breed and never ever ever see peace. Or wipe out the Israeli population so the Palestinians are finally happy as that is the only solution in their eyes. Or Let the Israelis wipe the Palestinians totally out. The last solution I have no problem with really but apparently the U.N. who did not give a rat’s ass about the Sudanese is going to start squealing like a stuck pig about how awful it is what Israel is doing.

12. diogenes

diogenes New Member

Darfur has nothing to do with Israel, it's a completely different situation.

A mother has a right to terminate a pregnancy (a parasite within her body that could not survive on its own up until midway through the second trimester) should she see fit. If she doesn't see herself as being able to raise the child then she probably isn't fit to do so.

This contrasted with sterilizing an entire nation of people by force, you don't see the difference?

13. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

I see a difference and in the light of moral equivalence I see my idea as a very peaceful solution. If you do not like war and violence. And you can see there will never be peace in the region then my idea is ultimately a very peaceful solution. The only complaint you have about my idea is that it would be against the will or the Palestinian people.

The only other option for peace is to systematically go in the cleanse the area of that ethnicity completely.

14. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Well then, by the same token, i think people that think like Joe should be rounded up and lobotomised.

15. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Love you to Nursey.

16. diogenes

diogenes New Member

People like Joe have been lobotomized, they're called Republicans.

17. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member