Haben Sie meine Hose gesehen?

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Tojo Burbage, Oct 21, 2002.

1. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

I feel for them poor crash test dummies, what sort of a life is that?

2. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

3. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

Dead end job. (geddit?)

4. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by theonlylivingboy:
    Manchester is a filthy fuckin great hole, and its always pissing down with rain.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I wish i could argue with you but i cant,i fucking hate it when your right.

5. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

think off all the positive points... erm... the Arndale shopping Centre... er...Old Trafford...umm...M62....the Airport....uhhh... the Hacienda (shit, gone now hasn't it?)...and earthquakes galore! oh, and Moss Side.

6. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

manchester is full of jews... isn't their market next to strangeways prison?...

7. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

I know that boddingtons brewery is next to strangeways.

8. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

Ahhh Boddingtons...well lush that stuff... * salivates a la 'Homer' *

9. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by canine_STD:
    I know that boddingtons brewery is next to strangeways.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yeh and the little pub in front of it facing the men arena i usually go in there before a concert its always full of scruffy bikers,smackheads,gays,nerds and complete dicks i fit in quite well.

10. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by canine_STD:
    I know that boddingtons brewery is next to strangeways.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

not for much longer

11. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

Why the fuck not?
    It's not closing down is it?

12. Fat-N-Sassy

Fat-N-Sassy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    complete dicks i fit in quite well.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i'm not taking yew fore stitches agane,my boyy i just cant afforde too

13. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710's mum:
    i'm not taking yew fore stitches agane,my boyy i just cant afforde too<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey baby!!!!!!!

14. Fat-N-Sassy

Fat-N-Sassy New Member

hey rossi... would yew licke some smeg?

15. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

...Rossy...what are you doing here talking with this drunken,urine soaked brute with your lovely new panties on??????
    And you're smoking too!!!!Your lovely fleecey snowy whiteness will become all stale and smelly and brown!

16. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710's mum:
    hey rossi... would yew licke some smeg?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Now that is just highly inappropriate!!

17. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    ...Rossy...what are you doing here talking with this drunken,urine soaked brute with your lovely new panties on??????
    And you're smoking too!!!!Your lovely fleecey snowy whiteness will become all stale and smelly and brown!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm sorry Nursey, I got into the coke stash and snorted a really long line, I'm sowwy
    I plead temporary insanity, I took a shower too so I am back to ym white self and as delicious as ever!!!

18. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

TUT!
    *Quickly pulls gold LAMÉ panties down to check's Rossy's bottom for signs of interference*
    I'm quite stunned,Lamby...but,well...seeing as no serious harm seems to be done...lets just forget this whole incident and go off and do the coke together!!Then i can keep an eye on you,you naughty little Lambwhore!

19. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    TUT!
    *Quickly pulls gold LAMÉ panties down to check's Rossy's bottom for signs of interference*
    I'm quite stunned,Lamby...but,well...seeing as no serious harm seems to be done...lets just forget this whole incident and go off and do the coke together!!Then i can keep an eye on you,you naughty little Lambwhore!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Seeeee my tushie is still perfect!!!! I love that u share ur coke with me!! I know I am a naughty lambwhore, but pukey said that if I was good you would have me sent to the pound!!!!!

20. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ross perot:
    Seeeee my tushie is still perfect!!!! I love that u share ur coke with me!! I know I am a naughty lambwhore, but pukey said that if I was good you would have me sent to the pound!!!!!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

When did PUKEEEEE say this!?!!! NNNNNNGH...I WANT TO POUND THE FUCKINGGGG RANCID MILK SCENTED WHORE'S MOPEY FUCKING FACE DOWN HER STUPID FUCKINGGGG BULIMIA AFFLICTED THROAT!
    ROSSY......Pukey is a bileous, conniving,stupid little shit-sucking leech who will strive to poison your mind at every opportunity!!!
    You are my perfect, naughty little Lambwhore and i will love you forever more!!!!!!!!