Guys (or girls, now that I think about it) - Ever been with a "Squirter?"

Discussion in 'Dating and Relationships' started by Lomotil, Aug 10, 2007.

1. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

I had totally forgotten that definition of "Digital" - my bad...

So............. You're saying that you can make yourself spew with your fingers alone? Being the innovative and ambitious potential lover that I am (or can be), I'd love to see what you do to elicit the drenching... Care to take a video of it and post it for us to *enjoy*???

(seriously, I'm interested in this for two reasons, my sick perversion, and my inherent need to bring something fresh to the table for any new lovers... Now, I've got the penile motions down, but I'm REALLY interested on how to make a woman spew with my fingers alone...)

2. Bluelola

Bluelola New Member

I can't do it to myself... it takes a dexterous and determined partner. There does seem to be a particular spot that must be stimulated.

3. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Damn, and here I was hoping to enact the flood with my digits alone...

I just wonder if the spot is the same for every woman... I'll post back when I find out...

4. jesmoto

jesmoto New Member

its all true, my ex was a squirter,
    anyone who who says it isnt, never had 1

5. DangerousD

DangerousD New Member

Maybe it's pus that typically settles on the cervix in female cases of gonnorrhea or chlamydia.

6. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

That's fucking funny.

7. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

Yall some nasty motherfuckers!

8. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Pus seems to have a different level of viscosity than the liquid discharge we're discussing here. If you're going to pretend to be a doctor on a public forum, you should at least research a topic before adding your knee-jerk, adolescent, misinformed reply.

To put it in terms you can understand, as we've obviously reached a level of comprehension that is not only beyond your mental level of understanding, but also one that surpasses your coital experiences, I'll simplify things so that you, and all of the other children can understand.

For simplicities' sake, let's just compare a bowl of pudding to a bowl of tomato soup.

If you need help with the analogy, PM me--I can explain it to you in kindergarten terms, and you can save yourself the embarrassment of contributing yet another post to this forum.

9. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Way to take it to the extreme, Lomo. Considering that she was banging most of the town, I'd think that he might have been on to something. Geez.

10. DangerousD

DangerousD New Member

....I suggest some doxycycline and ciprofloxacin.

11. Reizvolles

Reizvolles Active Member

Well I can tell you now, I've never squirted before. I have heard of this phenomenon before, but I have never had any of my female OR male friends experience or observe it. Probably another male myth, like all women are secretly lesbians.

12. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Why? So you can start nagging me for some when yours runs out and the pharmacy won't loan you any more while they wait for the refill authorization?

13. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Or, maybe just 'on something.'

How does her 'innocent' sleep-over at a charitable friend's house when she was too sick to drive all the way across town to go home and sleep mean that she was 'banging most of the town?' :rolleyes:

Yes, I was being facetious.

So far, my prick hasn't fallen off, so I suppose that's a good sign.

14. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

The female orgasm. Now, that's the myth. :rolleyes:

15. Reizvolles

Reizvolles Active Member

Yes, just like the male brain is a myth.

16. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

No... We're actually equipped with a brain. And a penis.

Trouble is, we've got only enough blood in our system to operate one at a time.

17. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I suppose so, but you don't always show signs of an STD. You should still get checked out. I think your genitals have been through enough hell as of late.

18. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Nah... I think I'll just go back to banging Haitian refugees without a rubber again.

19. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

*Achievement Unlocked! - First-time Squirter #2*

My penchant for dipping my pen in the company ink strikes again... This time, a girl from a different store that, oddly enough, interviewed for the same position I just landed.

31 years old, always thought her sister was lying to her when she spoke of the phenomenon... She made a nice sized puddle on her bed, and another on her carpet (on the floor, that is...) Can't wait to try the exercise ball on her...

Call me a sick fuck all you want - I love this shit... :biggrin:

20. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I think your dick must be shaped like your sperm.

Corkscrew.

It's probably cervical juice.

And yes, I think that it's gross. Why would you want to induce a flood of bodily fluids? It's not very sanitary or lady-like.