Guy getting hit while lane splitting

Discussion in 'Cars' started by BigEddie, Jul 5, 2009.

1. Homewrecker

Homewrecker New Member

That guy is kinda cute.

Chevy Chase was turning me on the other day in Vacation.

Anyway, I think taking a bath with an electrical appliance is legal, but I'm not going to do it let alone video it, but if any of you do then....

What kind of loser would want to watch a video someone made of themself riding their motorcycle?

There is a fan club for fucking anything.

2. BigEddie

BigEddie New Member

Yeah....ACTUALLY, what I want to do is have my brother ride behind me and record the way I drive on my bike to see how I lean into curves and see if Im riding in proper form or if I am if I can do it better to not make so wide turns.

It may not be cool to you, but I think it awesome watching some stuff on my bike from what I record going like 85mph, plus my parents like seeing what it looks like when I ride....so yeah.....if you want to call that a fanclub go for it.

God, I am just amazed how how many people motorcylists piss off for honestly no reason. People in cars do stupid shit too, but I dont complain and say that every driver is a bad fuckign annoying driver. Fuck, does the word streotype mean anything at all?

Maybe you should fucking put one of your dolls in a fucking oven and take a picture of that.

omg, this crap is kinda just annoying me to the point of either wanting to ignore some few people on here or just take off completely. I just hate hearing this nonsense.

3. phatboy

phatboy New Member

Just because someone doesnt agree with you doesnt make it nonesense. There are idiots everywhere, avoiding them when you're most vulnerable is a good thing.

Be careful messing with homewrecker, I heard she was down with the brown and would put a michael jackson type hit on you if you diss her. She's been sexed into 8 gangs so you know she's bad.

4. BigEddie

BigEddie New Member

Im not saying someone is wrong for having a different opinion, I know when to agree to disagree, but I when someone laughs at riders getting run over or hit, thats what gets to me and adding insult to injury when joking/being glad about it.

so......are you saying she puts out easy? Im not into those chicks thank you. :)

5. Homewrecker

Homewrecker New Member

Don't get your leather riding chaps in a knot! To each his own. As long as you aren't driving like a dick, you don't have anything to feel defensive about.

There are plenty of fucking idiots in cars/trucks/vans, etc. Most of them have Ohio tags. :)

6. BigEddie

BigEddie New Member

Dont wear leather. Jeans, t-shirt, and a nice textile jacket for me thanks.

Im always in defensive mode though, people are like trained to scan for cars, not motorcycles, so I act as if Im invisible and asssume no one can see me.

7. phatboy

phatboy New Member

It's probably not a good idea to do drugs while you are riding.

:)

8. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Everyone is an actor in CA... :rolleyes:

9. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

when I am stuck in traffic and see an asshole on a bike speeding up behind me on the lines... I want to open my door real fast.

Bikers bitch that car/truck drivers dont "share the road" that they should be treated as equal... um that means you dont ride in the emergency lane, or split cars in traffic.