GTA IV

Discussion in 'Games' started by Lomotil, Apr 28, 2008.

1. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Who's this new guy, anyway? Is he Russian? Romanian?

I think they mentioned it in the game, but I was too inebriated to remember.

And damn... Michelle's a whore! Did you unlock an achievement for that, or does it slip under the radar like throwing a can through a window?

This does make me wonder... Co-op mode on Xbox live? Threesome with Michelle? :biggrin:

2. Fernando

Fernando Member

I miss CJ, he was a great character. So was neo, their whole partnership was just great. Entertained me until I quit from the plane missions pissing me off.

3. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

4. nolo451

nolo451 New Member

Finally came today. Still havent opened it yet, Ill probably play it this weekend when I have time.

5. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I hated San Andreas. You couldn't walk down the street w/o getting shot at. Vice City has been my favorite. I am waiting on GameFly and I will be able to play GTA IV.

6. Fernando

Fernando Member

That was only in the turf wars area. Really made you feel like it sucked to be in the ghetto.

7. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

you are going to be waiting a very long time. I will predict, 2 months. 1 at a time rentals get least priority, and they have that game on at least 25,000 quenes

8. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Y'kno, one of the best things about these games are the fucking extras... Watch the "History of Liberty City" show on TV in the apartment.

All the commercials, talk shows, etc. on the radio are great, too...

9. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

I saw the cartoon woth the aliens, and gay soldiers, and the show with Baz routon

10. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

We got the delivery notification.

11. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

I just saw that one today...

There's also a funny one called "The Mens Room" - kinda like a take-off on "The Man Show" (minus the tits and beer, and adding in an walking testosterone factory host talking about beating the shit out of people. And it takes place in a bathroom.)

Must-see-TV. :)

Hope to see someone ripping these somehow in the future... It'd be great to watch on the actual TV.

12. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I played a little tonight, but my body is achey and sore so I just couldn't get into it. Also wrecking cars reminded me of wrecking my car today so it took the fun out of it.

13. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

You're right... you should play some Demolition Derby or something for the PS1...

Hope you're okay, and that it wasn't your fault, btw...

14. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

yeah the mens room is Baz Routen, the MMA guy

15. Disorder

Disorder New Member

http://news.cnet.co.uk/gamesgear/0,39029682,49296754,00.htm

Funny, I hope someone got shot in the face.

16. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Can you not drive drunk at all? I mean, you can beat up rob and kill people but you can't drive drunk?

Being drunk gave me a headache.

17. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

I took Michelle home after being drunk... Albeit, it took more effort than a typical cross-town-trek, but it was doable... Much like the real thing!

18. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

if you rob the bank with Packie, you get $250,000

19. Fernando

Fernando Member

That mission, like snowstorm, is a classic gta difficulty spike. Drove me crazy for a while.

20. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

yeah it's not a simple one. Snowstorm, the trick is to snipe the fags on the roof (top level) then sneak in around back