Got to hand it to the Canadians...

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Tojo Burbage, Jan 23, 2003.

1. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kitana:
    ofelia sparky? wtf?
    go play with yerself, kitkumlikr.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yes your brother sparky. Why break up a perfectly good retarded family that talk like they eat, breath, and shit AOL?

2. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children:
    yes your brother sparky. Why break up a perfectly good retarded family that talk like they eat, breath, and shit AOL?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

This sparky bloke really upset you didnt he imc what happened?did he take all the best cd's and posters when you both split up???

3. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    This sparky bloke really upset you didnt he imc what happened?did he take all the best cd's and posters when you both split up???<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

congratulations!!!!!you finnally said something funny tommy. err sparky..

4. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children:
    congratulations!!!!!you finnally said something funny tommy. err sparky..<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

WISH I COULD SAY THE SAME ABOUT YOU IMC YA FUCKING MOANING CUNT.

5. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    WISH I COULD SAY THE SAME ABOUT YOU IMC YA FUCKING MOANING CUNT.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

don't hate sparky

6. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

don't hate sparky<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

'SIGH'ok you win yes i am sparky,how did you find out it was me?

7. kitana

kitana New Member

yes your brother sparky. Why break up a perfectly good retarded family that talk like they eat, breath, and shit AOL?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i use yahoo mostly.
    n he is NUT related

don't hate sparky<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

then y r u saying that he is related to me?

8. battlesausage

battlesausage New Member

I think the reason most Canadians hate the states is because of the Liberal rhetoric that is stuffed down our throats from birth. I hate Bush, I think he is a retarded cowboy. I can’t listen to him when he speaks because it makes me want to put my fist through the television screen. Mind you I get the exact same feeling when Chretian speaks or Sean Penn for that matter. I do however realize that I live in a Country that does not posses the military capability to defend it’s own sovereignty if it was attacked. A country that spends it’s taxes to take care of people who rape and abuse the system and laugh about it. I do respect the states and I am ashamed that my government has not anted up to at the very least say thank you to a neighbor that is largely responsible for me being able to live in a country that has not had its sovereignty challenged to date.

9. Doghead

Doghead New Member

Who the fuck is gonna invade Canada you moron? Montana? The fucking Eskimos? You can kiss our Yankee asses until kingdom come but if the French trash you're infested with start pushing you around you're on your own. We don't give a damn.

10. battlesausage

battlesausage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Son of Spam:
    Who the fuck is gonna invade Canada you moron? Montana? The fucking Eskimos? You can kiss our Yankee asses until kingdom come but if the French trash you're infested with start pushing you around you're on your own. We don't give a damn.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You must have majored in World politics when you were in special ed. Kissing Americans assess? I said I was ashamed that my government didn’t ante up and spend some of the ridiculously high taxes they collect to back the States. You are a fucking idiot, You asked, “who would invade Canada?” Well fuckstick, Canada produces huge amounts of oil and is full of the very same natural resources that your Country is going to rape Iraq for. If the U.S with it’s HUGE FUCKING ARMY wasn’t right above us then any country could just walk in and take whatever they wanted. You army works as a deterrent, but you are obviously way too fucking dense to see that.

11. battlesausage

battlesausage New Member

below us too.

12. TimBoaT

TimBoaT Member

my new hero = osausage bin laden.

not cuase he's rite.. but because hje' dfubnbyt,,, fybbyt
    FU NNEY

13. Doghead

Doghead New Member

Hey Sausage what was it about "We don't give a damn" that you didn't understand? If we want your goddam oil we'll rape your pissant country too. Instead of giving us your measly tax dollars why don't you pussies build your own fucking military? You know the reason, don't you? An entire nation of 4F faggots and Frogs couldn't "rape" Trinadad and Tobago much less Iraq. If Saddam said BOO to you pansies you'd hide under the fucking bed. You wanna know why you're ashamed of your country look in the mirror and find out.

14. battlesausage

battlesausage New Member

Touché honky. I am more ashamed that I hang out with the fag that runs your website and his tubby roommate. Fuck I should have known it was you.