God im so sexy

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by supersexybitch, Oct 17, 2001.

1. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

...does it land insolently in a loathesome brown glob on the sheets?

2. Emetic

Emetic New Member

Or maybe it just tends to run down the insides of both thighs in the post-rave cool-down:

3. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Jeeez,Emetic!!! ...i hoped you dumped her straight after the picture was taken!!!

4. Emetic

Emetic New Member

Nahhhh, not that fine piece of red-headed ass.

But I never again spiked her drink with Visine - made cunni too risky.

-------------------

5. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    ...does it land insolently in a loathesome brown glob on the sheets?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

hahahafucker

6. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Emetic:
    But I never again spiked her drink with Visine.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Bwahahaha... I'm glad I'm not the only one that's tried that on someone...

7. i_dont_wank

i_dont_wank New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The Reverend Lomotil:
    Bwahahaha... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Did Spunkboy spurt his, obviously contagious "bwahahaha" seed around on everyone or something?

8. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Wank:
    Did Spunkboy spurt his, obviously contagious "bwahahaha" seed around on everyone or something?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think he used "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" ~ I've been using 'bwahahaha' for longer than smegman's short-lived existence on this board...

9. i_dont_wank

i_dont_wank New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The Reverend Lomotil:
    I think he used "WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" ~ I've been using 'bwahahaha' for longer than smegman's short-lived existence on this board... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well... It was close enough

10. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Aaah, go wank yourself.

11. i_dont_wank

i_dont_wank New Member

Aaah, go wank yourself. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No... You don't understand I dont wank...

I employ people to do that... no I dont employ people to that... people just do it, it cause they...want to...

12. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Imagine that.

13. i_dont_wank

i_dont_wank New Member

Imagine that.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No... I don't need too...

14. Stranger

Stranger New Member

Eeeeeeeooooww thats disgusting!
    Your sick Lomo! Sick and twisted. Even for this forum.

*violentley dry retches and thanks the gods of appetite that she hasn't had lunch yet*

15. i_dont_wank

i_dont_wank New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Stranger:
    your just jealous, bitch...

16. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

I'd rather not...

17. i_dont_wank

i_dont_wank New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PinkorBrown69:
    I'd rather not... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nice one backwards boy(!?)... Stranger already did that one...

Rice! Would ya pay attention a bit more.

No, no maybe your one of the dorks at school who's best friend the centre of attention and makes all the jokes/says something funny/does something that amazes everyone. But when you do the same thing two minutes later, everyone just looks at you and feels a tiny twinge of embarresment for you

I can hear it now... the muffled 'laughs' of everyone humouring you...

Now go whack one off, that'll cheer you up!

18. Disorder

Disorder New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote
    hmmmm

19. Stranger

Stranger New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Wank:
    your just jealous, bitch...

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Of???
    Your popularity? Sexuality? Promiscuity?Sharp wit and superior intellect? Stunning beauty? Worldliness? The fact that you live in picturesque Essex?

Please enlighten me

20. i_dont_wank

i_dont_wank New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Stranger:
    Of???
    Your popularity? Sexuality? Promiscuity?Sharp wit and superior intellect? Stunning beauty? Worldliness? The fact that you live in picturesque Essex?

Please enlighten me
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

How the fuck should I know... I don't know you

Maybe your jealous of the fact that I stood next to Sonya from 'enders in HMV(she got Friends on DVD) or that I don't need to scratch at mt wrists when the cuts get itchy from the stray baby juice thats flinged at me by my dad...?