God im so sexy

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by supersexybitch, Oct 17, 2001.

1. Disorder

Disorder New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by supersexybitch:
    hey disorder I THINK YOU BETTER CHANGE YOUR UNDERWEAR I CAN SMELL YOUR SKANKY PANTS FROM HERE> <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

guess again

2. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by supersexybitch:
    Maybe you should leave the water melon alone for a while and find a friend who will talk to you after sex.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

she has me...

i try to talk about the weather, world affairs etc... she turns the conversation invariably to how we shall obtain our next batch of drugs, and what sexual depravities we shall embark on next...

i must admit she has that conversation thing sorted... smalltalk is for small people...

3. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cheezedawg:
    Listen bitch.... are you ever gonna stop flappin yer gums about how sexy you are long enough to post a damn picture? You started this fucking topic and I have yet to see one picture. So post it or shut your cum-dumpster.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by the Sparkster :
    DAMN STRAIT!
    just post a fuckin picture of yourself. this message goes to any one of you chicks that think that you are sexy. put a picture of yourself on here and let the rest of us decide.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by CecilBDemento: (hello crackmonkey. long time no see blahblah)
    I have to take sides w/ the 'others' on this - "SEXY", EITHER POST THE PIC THAT SHOWS JUST HOW DAMN SEXY U R ....OR SHUT THE HELL UP!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

so the general consensus is... post a pic.. if you so damn fine you'd be wannin to prove it... then you come back with...

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by TheUnoriginalClone:
    LMFAO at all of you..my god if i was gonna show a pic i'm not gona now ..wouldn't want a bunch of freaks like you to know what i look like.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

you know.. that is damn near exactly what ImOneSlimyTrailerBitch said... 10/10 for unoriginality...

4. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sky:
    but i think your postings are just as pathetic,stupid and unintresting as you!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

wow becky.. you know.. i (and i think most of the others in here would agree with me on this one) say exactly the same thing about you!!

5. i_dont_wank

i_dont_wank New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>
    And as for being ugly,i bet you are a skinny, potmarked face,greasy haired geek who's only enjoyment in life is wanking of
    YOU POOR SAD EXCUSE FOR A HUMAN.[/B]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

no he isnt actually... and I know

6. Sky

Sky New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Pimp~fucha-Tookee:
    wow becky.. you know.. i (and i think most of the others in here would agree with me on this one) say exactly the same thing about you!!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

and?

I dont care what any of you retarded tosspots think about me!

7. i_dont_wank

i_dont_wank New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sky:
    and?

I dont care what any of you retarded tosspots think about me!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You go girl... you show them you don't need their attention just to get you up in the morning

8. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

I dont care what any of you retarded tosspots think about me!!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

which is why you come into this forum time after time to see what us retarded tosspots think of you...

9. Sky

Sky New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Pimp~fucha-Tookee:
    which is why you come into this forum time after time to see what us retarded tosspots think of you...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thats right!!

Oh my god you are so clever!!

10. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

Oh my god you are so clever!!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

shut up you silly slut.. are you trying to ruin my carefully cultivated image??

11. Sky

Sky New Member

shut up you silly slut.. are you trying to ruin my carefully cultivated image?? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You done that yourself!

12. i_dont_wank

i_dont_wank New Member

Thats right!!

Oh my god you are so clever!!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nice come back!?!

13. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by i_dont_wank:
    Nice come back!?! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

the schoolyard taught her well

14. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Rev was that little speach supposed to shock me..sorry to disappoint you but i found it rather dull.
    Next time your gonna try and make your less than interesting life sound more interesting don't pick a subject that spotty teenagers would think was cool to write.
    Now you can go back to your dull little life and dont forget to buff your head...fat arse.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Anyway,Becky...why the new name?You trying to vamp up your frumpy new-agey persona which is what all your other names up til now have conjured up (Saaaaaaane,Daisy,Skyyyyyyy,Kisha,FreeeeBiiiiird),or have i got it wrong this time and there's actually hundreds of millions of dumb,mousey,talentless,uninspired,sheeplike fat cunts exactly like you in the world-who could just as easily be you-oh.......yeah!How could i forget?

15. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Rev was that little speach supposed to shock me..sorry to disappoint you but i found it rather dull.
    Next time your gonna try and make your less than interesting life sound more interesting don't pick a subject that spotty teenagers would think was cool to write.
    Now you can go back to your dull little life and dont forget to buff your head...fat arse.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

*dull..........thud*

16. supersexybitch

supersexybitch New Member

Hate to disappoint you all but i'm not becky, but if she manages to piss off you sad gits then i like her.
    And Rev did i touch a nerve with the baldy fat arse comment?

17. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

see-we've met you before!

18. supersexybitch

Damn nursey your mother is one hot sexy bitch as well..dont think she'll like you posting nude pics of her though...BAD NURSEY GO STAND IN THE CORNER AND THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU HAVE DONE.

19. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Stop trying to run you fat slut-the *dull.............thuds* are making cracks appear the walls round here!

20. supersexybitch

Damn Nursey you seem to rather hostile today..maybe you should chill out a bit and go releave your sexual frustration on that hollowed out water melon you have hidden under your bed.
    NURSEY IS THAT YOU I CAN HEAR BANGING UPSTAIRS.....STOP IT I TOLD YOU BEFORE YOU WILL GO BLIND DOING THAT.