God im so sexy

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by supersexybitch, Oct 17, 2001.

1. Stranger

Stranger New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by superslttybitch:
    thats because after you posted it everyone could see you where an ugly bird.So there's no point pretending your something your not.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Unlike yourself, who has no intentions of posting your pic, so you can pretend all you like. Keep trying, someone will believe you, surely?

2. ssb

ssb New Member

no comment

3. Emetic

Emetic New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Projected supersxybitch:
    ...everyone could see you were an ugly bird<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Speaking of ugly birds...

4. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by superslapperbitch:
    Pimple where are these pics of the old hag anyway?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Aaah good,so you've seen it now,cunt.

5. ssb

ssb New Member

which one are u nursey?

6. i_dont_wank

i_dont_wank New Member

Oh, for fuck sake... I hardly call enlarging my photo defacing it really do you...?

And well done for the sig... does your name say it all though... hmmm

7. ssb

ssb New Member

My mother was right wanking does make you go blind or in your case wank blind and stupid...whats up cant you read whats written on your pic or dont you realise if something is written on something thats not meant to have writing on,it's been defaced.
    Jesus you really are a stupid cunt aren't you.

8. i_dont_wank

i_dont_wank New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by supersxybitch:
    you really are a stupid cunt aren't you. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

hmmm...?
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR> I wake most mornings and have to peek under the covers just to check i'm still as sexy as ever.Then i have to stand in front of a full length mirror for at least 20 minutes before i get dressed and orgasm.
    I make myself hot and horny just being me.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

9. i_dont_wank

i_dont_wank New Member

Anyway bitch, youre boring me now... and take that stupid thing off your sig please, you sad piece of 'eye candy'

10. CecilBDemento

CecilBDemento New Member

JFC.... where have all the sane people gone.

This has turned into a bitch session...which would make all participants ...bitches.

NURSEY SLUT: Im diggin the new signature image....

WANK: WTF is up w/ u ....a guy whacking it as a signtaure??......r u a fag, or do u just have the tendencies???

11. i_dont_wank

i_dont_wank New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by CecilBDemento:
    JFC.... where have all the sane people gone.

WANK: WTF is up w/ u ....a guy whacking it as a signtaure??......r u a fag, or do u just have the tendencies???
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Are you deficient in cons and rods...?

Not my sig is it...

12. ssb

ssb New Member

yes wank you are a cunt and please stop trying to be like nursey with your extremly bad attemps at being abusive towards people, it just doesn't work when you do it.Infact its rather embarrassing to read.

13. i_dont_wank

i_dont_wank New Member

shut the fuck up and leave me the fuck alone...

14. ssb

ssb New Member

Stop blubbering woman,dry your tears,wipe the snot of your face,take a deep breath and give me a decent reply.I expect more from a nuresy understudy.

15. kaye

kaye New Member

this board still hasnt changed...sigh

16. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Fuck off Kaye you boring fat bitch-I'm enjoying this.

17. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by CecilBDemento:
    NURSEY SLUT: Im diggin the new signature image....
    [/B]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thankyou CecilBitch...but what new signature image?

18. i_dont_wank

i_dont_wank New Member

Im not fucking bothering with it no more...

19. CecilBDemento

CecilBDemento New Member

I vow to never smoke crack again!

Nursey, I thought u were a 'Nursey' I introduced to this site a month or so ago, so any references to nurseyslut(which u failed to balk about - damned interesting) were intended for another.

And the rest of u .....can suck me......

20. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Wank:
    Im not fucking bothering with it no more...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh for fucks sake wank-i thought it would take more than a rabid little yappy dog like ssb to throw your enormous clumping mass of balance-ssb is vying for your position of shit scum so that you have to be the shit!!!Surely you have some self esteem left after my benevolent cathartic beatings?