GO AHEAD AND HATE ME, WHAT DO I CARE

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by I_AM_HATED, Jan 25, 2007.

1. MAJ Havoc

MAJ Havoc Active Member

Well, I like to Smack my Bitch up and Wait and Bleed at the same time. Is that so wrong?

2. Disorder

Disorder New Member

I'll admit I'm into a few metal songs actually, but more commercial ones. I listen to a lot of different styles and one I still refuse to touch on is opera which repulses me.

I'm into music production and wotnot as well, its a hobby of mine.

3. MAJ Havoc

MAJ Havoc Active Member

I think GWAR is great. What they need is a gimmick.

Those who think GWAR take themselves seriously have a problem. For about 4 seconds, I thought Tenacious D was trying to be a real rock band. GWAR has taken "over-the-top" over the top! I don't think I'd drive a great distance to see them, but I'd buy the DVD.

4. MAJ Havoc

MAJ Havoc Active Member

I can appreciate the vocal power of an opera singer through it's not a style I listen to. If I had to choose a repulsive genre, it'd be country. I like some of almost everything (even some country). I might listen to a John Mayer or Gavin DeGraw track, then pop in Korn. I grew up on folk music (hippie parents) in the 70's and gravitated towards hair bands in the later 70's/80's. I was glad to find music that my parents didn't like for a change. I still like Cat Stevens and Mamas and Papas but I will bang my head to Slipknot depending on my mood.

5. Michelle

Michelle New Member

I think the only country I can listen to on a consistent basis is Dwight Yoakam.

6. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

The problem with country music is Nashville and so many assholes trying to fit the atypical country "twangy proud to be a hick anin't it cute" nich. It's like associating all pop music with "little boy, sincho-bling-dance-lip-singer" bands.

I got three of Dwight's albums he is good. And there are other bands that I like just for their attitude of nothing else like Big and Rich, a little bit for the same reason Michelle likes GWAR (or whoever that is).

But I actually listen to and enjoy most genres of music occasionally even rap.

I’ll say though that the marketing of music has set quality way back. How many times any more do you hear one of those new not sot pretty and glossy to look at but damn talented band that you just enjoy hearing. And that being said I’m not talking about the “”purposefully ugly dresses stupid passing it off as somehow exceptionally gifted because “hey he does not know how to get dressed in the morning … therefore… he must be artistically inclined” bands””

By the way back in the eighties I told everyone that Michael Jackson was a fruitcake weirdo also. I got a trackrecord of seeing through the hype. At the same time Prince well he is a little goofy also but talented none the less.

7. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

gwar has old clsssics like "baby dick fuck" and Rock and Roll never felt so good"

8. I_AM_HATED

I_AM_HATED Guest

9. I_AM_HATED

I_AM_HATED Guest

why do you all enjoy making pisstaking jokes, get youre friends to laugh at them and and complain to me coz i havent thought of any, you and everyone on all other forums sites do it, thats all you do, well i'm going to bitch to y'all unlimitedly until you come to understand this, youre all so fuckin pathetic

10. Michelle

Michelle New Member

This is the last thing I am going to say to you. You are an embarassment not only to your family, your community at large, but also everything that produced you. I am not making jokes. Get an education. Play a sport. Just don't get on here and pretend to be cool or have some special knowledge even though you are completely retarded. You don't seem to be worth much more than the shit that comes out of your asshole. This is not a good thing by the way. Why don't you try to do something about that rather than tell us about your metal music.

11. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

I can think of far more pathetic reasons to come here than for pisstaking and amusement. Such as coming here to feel superior.

12. Michelle

Michelle New Member

That is pretty funny coming from you. Actually, I think you make a fundamental leap of logic with attributing those qualities to me based upon my genuine dislike of this motherfucker aside from the fact that your statements are incongruent and could be applied to more than 85% of the posters on this forum. Seriously, you might be good at photoshop but your logic skills don't scare me.

13. Michelle

Michelle New Member

Also, I am getting a sort of flashback with this guy to everything that was retarded about high school. This is a high school student no more than 15-17 years old and not one of the cool ones either. I actually like kids but this one doesn't need to be humored he needs a kick in the ass.

14. Michelle

Michelle New Member

Pediatrics is actually something I am good at. Somehow I get the impression your not.

15. Michelle

Michelle New Member

16. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

Wow...are those tight, little panties strangling your nuts, Meeshie? I think the 'fundamental leap of logic' your experiencing is the one where you assume my post had anything to do with you. Now just breathe deeply and relax. I'll try not to make any other sudden, unexpected movements which might trigger your defence mechanisms. :-*

17. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

*You're. Etc.

18. Michelle

Michelle New Member

Sorry, I've been studying neurology all night. :-[ I thought you quoted me. Really haven't been myself lately. I have decided to become a neurologist so I have to do well and I have a bunch of crap to study for a national shelf exam as well as a presentation to give that is supposed to be on "all the neurotoxic drugs" that is supposed to last 25 minutes but should last for 2 months. I think the guy was fucking with me when he assigned the topic to me.

19. Disorder

Disorder New Member

Because you started a thread where you assumed you were stronger and more capable than everyone else here and you wanted that to reflect in your vocabluary and your mindset but you crashed and burned considerably.

-

Don't fight people remember our purpose here.

20. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

Yes Michelle. We noticed.

Errr...what purpose?