geek!

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Disorder, Jun 8, 2002.

1. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

2. slab-o-spam

slab-o-spam New Member

A computer programmer happens across a frog in the road. The frog pipes up, "I'm really a beautiful princess and if you kiss me, I'll hang out with you for a week". The programmer shrugs his shoulders and puts the frog in his pocket.
    A few minutes later, the frog says "OK, OK, if you kiss me, I'll be your girlfriend for a week". The programmer nods and puts the frog back in his pocket.

A few minutes later, "Turn me back into a princess and I'll be your girlfriend for a whole year!". The programmer smiles and walks on.
    TRUE STORY OF DISORDER AND HIS GIRL?
    Finally, the frog says, "What's wrong with you? I've promised lots of fun with a beautiful princess for a whole year and you won't even kiss a frog?"

"I'm a programmer," he replies. "I don't have time for girls.... But a talking frog is pretty neat."

3. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

hahahahaha!see,Edson...nobody's taken in by your 'heyyy...i'm super cool,but chill-i'm cool about it'

4. gobstopper77

gobstopper77 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    hahahahaha!see,Edson...nobody's taken in by your 'heyyy...i'm super cool,but chill-i'm cool about it' <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

its nurseyyyyyy. I have read some of the things you've posted and you are my new hero! I look up to you and long for your your witty sarcasm and humor.
    I was saddened and depressed when I thought you had left us all for good. Wlecome back to your hive Queen B!!!

5. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by horny devil:
    its nurseyyyyyy. I have read some of the things you've posted and you are my new hero! I look up to you and long for your your witty sarcasm and humor.
    I was saddened and depressed when I thought you had left us all for good. Wlecome back to your hive Queen B!!!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Emmm...

6. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by horny devil:
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    gross. could you stick your tongue any further up her ass?

7. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by rattila the hon:
    gross. could you stick your tongue any further up her ass?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i don't want her tongue anywhere near my fucking cock

8. kitana

kitana New Member

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

u dont want to be the subject of her animated n edited pics do u?

9. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

Nursey could do some great things with this pic....

10. Disorder

Disorder New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    hahahahaha!see,Edson...nobody's taken in by your 'heyyy...i'm super cool,but chill-i'm cool about it' <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i'm not bragging you fucking retard, i'm just happy to be a programmer, lomo is happy being an arcade guru and imc is happy being a glass-blower, and besides, wasnt it you who begged and groveled for a BMP to GIF converter.. oh eddieee my favourite person in the whole world, would you do me this..blahblah, so i did one that converted BMP to GIF and back again! and even had a damn preview window.

i put a little of my time and effort into you unappreciative cunts and all you do is betray me because it would boost your credibility on here. you're a total waste of skin, fuck off..

11. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Disorder:
    and besides, wasnt it you who begged and groveled for a BMP to GIF converter..<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

no i believe that was me.. and i don't recall begging or grovelling... i DO however recall asking if you could take mspaint and add a gif saving feature to it or knew where i could download an update.. i thought it would be easy.. after all you can do it in later versions of win98.. but you said it was too hard as it was written in assembler or something..

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    i don't remember that bit either

it was very much appreciated by her when you sent it to her out of the blue...

[NEWSFLASH]spineless dipshit gets flamed by alpha female -threat to post address shocker![/NEWSFLASH]

i could say the same

12. Disorder

Disorder New Member

well, i'm sorry, we're you logged into ho's account at the time? because thats why it was called "ho's super converter" (or whatever, i dont really recall either)

strange, i can remember some sort of persuasive nagging.

well, now you know why..

you and i both know who started the ball rolling, like i said before, it could have just been between me and kit, but a good 'friendship' was ruined because nursey couldnt keep her mouth shut, thats your 1st reason pimp.

you make me out to be the scumbag but at least i dont stab people in the back.. i wasnt the one who opened a chat window, got someone else to invite me (becuase i had banned her myself) and then proceed to insult me and my girlfriend with gutter humour (your 2nd reason , for my threat to her kid) y'kno, at that time, something about all that made me actually enjoy what i was saying about her kid, becuase i knew damn well that she enjoyed what she was saying about me. after i had typed that, you should have seen what she wrote, she was visibly mortified, exactly the thing i wanted and thats that.. but you know that i am not really that person. i just dont like being shit on by someone i consider my friend. kit didnt like it and i got what i deserved, ok, case closed. you two, on the other hand, deserved every little thing i did and said because you're a couple of shallow dickheads.

13. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Disorder:
    i am a compulsive liar and a hypocrite of course<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

14. Disorder

Disorder New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Pimp Monchichi:
    it worked then.

15. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member