funny PM's....

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Dwaine Scum, Apr 18, 2005.

1. mia

mia New Member

I hope you dont think me presumptious Whip, but was waiting for your reply, I knew it would come :oops: You coming to my wedding ? Baz and I are so excited, and would love to see you there xx

2. Your Friend Whipone

Your Friend Whipone New Member

Yeah I'll be there. Are there going to be ceremonial labotomies for the participants?

3. mia

mia New Member

You are second only to Dwaine in the labotomy list. Please dont be offended, but we are both very serious about our work and even on our special day, Whip, we must prioritise xx

4. mia

mia New Member

Erm, incase you are wondering, you and Dwaine are both Barrys first choice for best man. He cant decide between you. This is why we consider you both crucial to our plans and thus makes you 2 first in the running for the labotomies, next will be Nursey and Med then Schmed, and Barry and I will go last as we are very selfless beings, Bugs will be the surgeon so will all be in safe hands xx

5. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

Dearest Mia,

Just wanted you to know that I am looking forward to the big day. I have been practising all week for the honeymoon. Should be good to go by Saturday night.

Just to calm your fears, I am asking the Fugly faithful to give you assurances that Dwaine and I are not the same person. I feel certain that they can help set the record straight.

(compare the spelling between me and Dwaine in the last 500 posts, that should dash any doubts)

Barry

6. mia

mia New Member

AND WHAT DO YOU THINK I AM THINKING ABOUT YOU PRACTIING FOR THE HONEY MOON?? WITH WHOM??

SOMETIMES YOU CAN BE SO INSENSITIVE :twisted: WELL I HOPE YOU DONT EXPECT ME TO PAY FOR THE BODY BAGS?????

I STILL LOVE Y THOUGH xx

7. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

Uh, I was talking about brushing up on my shuttleboard technique. We are going on a cruise, right? Yeah that's it. Shuttleboard. 8)

Barry

8. Reizvolles

Reizvolles Active Member

Please, please, PLEASE don't breed you two!

9. MEDICVET

MEDICVET New Member

someone mention bodybags? I think I might have some leftover somewhere from the last war I was in..

10. DrBungle

DrBungle New Member

Do NOT unzip them at this point dude.

11. MEDICVET

MEDICVET New Member

only if i get to be called dudette..

12. Eagle334th

Eagle334th Guest

Bullshit. You were never in a war. You are a poser.

MedicVet was banned from Military.com because she lied about having PTSD, from being in a combat zone, from having a Combat Medics Badge, and then she tried to milk the members for money because she bounced a check and had a warrant out for her. Oh, and she also contributed to the delinquency of a minor (probably her 16 year old daughter that is already engaged to a Marine).

You will be exposed every where you go, Amy.

13. Your Friend Whipone

Your Friend Whipone New Member

Uh, sounds like you pissed some other people off before you came here to piss us off there CORPSEMAN.

I, for one, am shocked and angered.

LOL

14. Eagle334th

Eagle334th Guest

Atleast the way she looks fits the forum name.. FUGLY!

15. Samanthasez

Samanthasez New Member

Ahem. ATTEN-TION!

Why should anyone believe you? Who the fuck are you, anyway?

I'm not taking "sides" (nor do I really care), I just don't like it when someone appears to have Hidden agendas.

16. Eagle334th

Eagle334th Guest

Hidden agenda? No.. I think it's quite clear what my agenda is. 8)

If you check my last post in the Cold Sober forum, I think you will see that she is even now repeating her lies here that she told us on Military.com.

Or, better yet.. go here:

http://www.getfreeforum.com/forums/index.php?mforum=freespeechforum&showtopic=16&st=0

It's rather long, but very informative on this bitch's actions.

We, in the military community, do not take too kind to posers.. especially ones that fake PTSD.

17. Eagle334th

Eagle334th Guest

No edit feature on here?

Anyways, she used to go by the name of Amvet91Alpha on other forums. Her supposed real name is Amy (Emily) Pike.

18. Samanthasez

Samanthasez New Member

I'm bored already. I suppose what I'm getting at is the fact that you feel you need to come here to air your beef...no one gives a shit about your personal problem with somone else. It's pretty fucking low to post someone's personal information over the Internet...so what if she didn't tell the whole truth...are you not going to sleep at night over it? It's not as if she broke the law...Are you REALLY an Eagle? Is my avatar any less than the truth because I don't really smoke?! IT'S THE INTERNET. Get a fucking life. It's not as if she broke the law.

19. Eagle334th

Eagle334th Guest

Bwahahahahaa.. if you don't care, why are you responding to me? ;)

And, actually, she has broken the law, several times. Go ahead and ask her.

Listen, like I said.. we don't like posers, and we don't forget. Did you click on that link I gave you? You'd see I'm not alone.

And, after doing a bit of reading around here, I notice she doesn't have too many friends. So, I'm sure someone on here will find this info, and be positively delighted to know what Amy really is all about.

Look at this as a public service announcement. 8)

20. smiles

smiles New Member

OH MY GOD WHAT A FRAUD I CAN;T BELIEVE AFTER ALL THIS TIME YOU COULD BETRAY US LIKE THAT! PLEASE YOU'RE HURTING THE ENTIRE FUGLY COMMUNITY WITH YOUR LIES .... I CAN;T BELIEVE U MADE US THINK U SMOKED THE E N T I R E TIME