fulglyite advice

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by ratatouille, May 2, 2002.

1. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kitana The UnDead:
    u guys missed me on my kitanakamwhore kam
    rat saw me flashing my ass and boobies
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What's the url again kit? I was promised a performance weeks ago by "someone", but they seem to have disapeared (probably doesn't even have a webcam yet )

2. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by God Loves You:
    I have no self control. I am a sophomoric moron! I am an example of the kind of asshole who has my account deleted and am now banned from these forums. My IP address was 24.73.146.223 and two of the email addresses I used to register here were x3865555555@hotmail.com and x3862222222@hotmail.com I would enjoy having everyone submit complaints to hotmail to have these accounts deleted and also to have all of your budding hackers do whatever you can to destry my computer and delete my hard drive. I'm an idiot!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well ya don't say, how bout that? I wouldn't go around spoutin' off all that info about myself 'round these parts...

3. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by rattila the hon:
    uh, i think he meant SHMEGMA towel. but i dont think a virgin like you oughta be thinkin about that nasty rag. (one could make a funky soup outta that).<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ewww! pukies!

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    tee-hee

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by canine_STD:
    What's the url again kit? I was promised a performance weeks ago by "someone", but they seem to have disapeared (probably doesn't even have a webcam yet )<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yahoo - kitanaak47

not now, i need to reformat my comp, my webcam isnt working anyways.

i will post it again next time.

4. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by rattila the hon:
    one could make a funky soup outta that.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

*puts down bowl of potato soup and eyes suspiciously*

5. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by FredVegas:
    *puts down bowl of potato soup and eyes suspiciously*
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

*psssst* say "no" to lobster bisque and you should be allright.