fulglyite advice

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by ratatouille, May 2, 2002.

1. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

Nothing happens in the forums for a week and I'm gone for two days and all hell breaks loose....fucking figures.

2. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SeenGrappleAtters:
    Nothing happens in the forums for a week and I'm gone for two days and all hell breaks loose....fucking figures.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Funfunfun...

3. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by rattila the hon:
    Texass.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

See?!?!?!?!?!?

4. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SeenGrappleAtters:
    Nothing happens in the forums for a week and I'm gone for two days and all hell breaks loose....fucking figures.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

serves you right... deserter

5. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by canine_STD:
    See?!?!?!?!?!?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

6. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

fucking hell... stevie wonders aged

7. StaticP

StaticP New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by canine_STD:
    See?!?!?!?!?!?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    i dont like being the

butt of your jokes.

8. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

9. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by rattila the hon:
    *yawn*<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

10. kitana

kitana New Member

u guys missed me on my kitanakamwhore kam
    rat saw me flashing my ass and boobies

and i have almost finished damming myself in my room. rat will need an atomic bomb to get me out...

11. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Friar Bitchicus Slapiticus:
    *reaches for the butter knife to scrape some smegma for anyone interested...*<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

if i had a microscope, i would ask for a semen sample...but thats ok. i dont have one

12. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kitana The UnDead:
    u guys missed me on my kitanakamwhore kam
    rat saw me flashing my ass and boobies

and i have almost finished damming myself in my room. rat will need an atomic bomb to get me out...
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    well, i did do okay in Chem this semester, so maybe i can come up with one of those bomb thingy's.
    by the way, your tits are luscious. AND firm. you gotta stop teasing me tho. i almost came when i saw you sucking your thumb.

13. kitana

kitana New Member

well, i did do okay in Chem this semester, so maybe i can come up with one of those bomb thingy's.
    by the way, your tits are luscious. AND firm. you gotta stop teasing me tho. i almost came when i saw you sucking your thumb.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

u shush
    i feel dirty now...but i think its b/c i havent showered or shaved in like 3 days now

14. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

you probably feel dirty because you made that old man cum in a plastic grocery bag. or not.

15. kitana

kitana New Member

you probably feel dirty because you made that old man cum in a plastic grocery bag. or not.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

he wasnt old, he was 22

that kracked me up. LOL!

16. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kitana The UnDead:
    he wasnt old, he was 22

that kracked me up. LOL!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

grocery bag? Why would he use a grocery bag? I just used my MEGA towel...nice ass by the way. I'd say the same to Rat, but all she showed me was her ample cleavage. And you two must buy your clothes at the same store....kinda eerie.

17. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by FredVegas:
    grocery bag? Why would he use a grocery bag? I just used my MEGA towel...nice ass by the way. I'd say the same to Rat, but all she showed me was her ample cleavage. And you two must buy your clothes at the same store....kinda eerie. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i guess he didnt want to get anything dirty.
    MEGA towel? tell us about yer MEGA towel.
    LOL, yeah, rat and i go shopping together...
    she looks awesome in pink, red, and black...

18. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

i guess he didnt want to get anything dirty.
    MEGA towel? tell us about yer MEGA towel.
    LOL, yeah, rat and i go shopping together...
    she looks awesome in pink, red, and black...
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    uh, i think he meant SHMEGMA towel. but i dont think a virgin like you oughta be thinkin about that nasty rag. (one could make a funky soup outta that).

by the way Klit, you look fucking smashing in black. just dont start sucking your thumb again or i'll pee my pants.

19. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PimpDaddy:
    serves you right... deserter<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No,I didn't desert fugly,I worked until 2 in the morning and was too damn tired to go on the computer.

wanker.....

20. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

just dont start sucking your thumb again or i'll pee my pants. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ask lomo to lend you some of his depends