fulglyite advice

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by ratatouille, May 2, 2002.

1. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PimpDaddy:
    hohohoHAHAHAHAHA!!!..

fuck.. this thread is funny... jesus.. GOOD STUFF!!!...

and then i click on the link to staticp's original post... and find it's the post that spawned my original reply... good fucking stuff

fred you sly dog, you make sails, dig pools, fuck rats and tend bars.. damn you're multi-talented
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LMFAO!!!! You're original reply is what got me hooked on this place...fuckin' hilarious. I still show it to people when they come over and ask me what the fuck I'm doing.

2. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PimpDaddy:
    why the fuck did you do that?.. you should've told him you'd let him have a pic of the blowjob as long as you get a pic of the assrammin....

and then posted them
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

actually, i was joking about the assjacking business because i knew it made him freak out.

i am now done with this thread as well. i have no desire to TRY and hurt him at this point, nor do i want to continue acting like a fucking retard over it. time to go lick my wounds and move on. thanks for the support. -RAT

3. fungus

fungus New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by rattila the hon:
    meat fumes<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

meat fumes....hahahahahaha

i think i'm gonna change my screen name to
    meat fumes

4. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by rattila the hon:
    actually, i was joking about the assjacking business because i knew it made him freak out.

i am now done with this thread as well. i have no desire to TRY and hurt him at this point, nor do i want to continue acting like a fucking retard over it. time to go lick my wounds and move on. thanks for the support. -RAT
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Does this mean you're going to go and fuck the bartender?

5. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by FredVegas:
    Does this mean you're going to go and fuck the bartender? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

NOOOOOO! I AM NOT GONNA FUCK ANYONE EVER AGAIN! AAAAAAAAAAAACK FUUUUUUUUUUCK SHIIIIIIIIIIT ASSSSSSSSSSSS DAMMMMMMMMMIT and i do mean GODDAMN!

6. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

nah not particularly.. i just thought one of them'd fall for it and post some more gif construction material for mah hunneh<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh-right!I still do them,do i?

7. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

NURSEY! i have been anxiously awaiting your response to this thread.

8. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Feed Fred the lasagna...off you 'decent sized chest'.

9. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

NOOOOOO! I AM NOT GONNA FUCK ANYONE EVER AGAIN! AAAAAAAAAAAACK FUUUUUUUUUUCK SHIIIIIIIIIIT ASSSSSSSSSSSS DAMMMMMMMMMIT and i do mean GODDAMN!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeeeh, yeeeh.... so you say...

10. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    Feed Fred the lasagna...off you 'decent sized chest'.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

mmmmmmmm....lasagna. Nursey, how can you talk about food when you're forced to eat oven drippins on bread...

And I'd eat some of rat's lasagna anytime...

11. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

oh shucks you guys. i am really am touched. its nice to know you are all here for me when i need ya.

and Lomo you studmonkey, you know damn well that if i was in Texass i'd give you a holler. well, after i got done with Klitana that is....

ah, my gal pals are calling me out tonight. should i stay or go? if i get drunk it could get fugly. perhaps i will stay sober as a church mouse. ha-mutherfuckin-ha ha ha.

12. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

oh shucks you guys. i am really am touched. its nice to know you are all here for me when i need ya.

and Lomo you studmonkey, you know damn well that if i was in Texass i'd give you a holler. well, after i got done with Klitana that is....

ah, my gal pals are calling me out tonight. should i stay or go? if i get drunk it could get fugly. perhaps i will stay sober as a church mouse. ha-mutherfuckin-ha ha ha.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Get drunk at home...

13. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by FredVegas:
    mmmmmmmm....lasagna. Nursey, how can you talk about food when you're forced to eat oven drippins on bread...

And I'd eat some of rat's lasagna anytime...
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

hmmm...I think i'm going to have to eat more of Pimp's amphetamine's...nasally.Washed down with beer.

14. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

Get drunk at home...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

so i can get really mad all alone and then post more stupid shit? no thanks. wait, i thought i said i was done with this thread. i must not only be wacked, but a liar as well. hmmph. i think i'll stay home, and stay sober so i dont land my ass in the slammer tonite. perhaps i will join in on Klits Kittie Kam festivities. except that my internet connection is going down. i already lost email capabilities.

15. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    hmmm...I think i'm going to have to eat more of Pimp's amphetamine's...nasally.Washed down with beer.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I just mailed you an eggroll...should get there in about a week.

16. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

I just mailed you an eggroll...should get there in about a week. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks,Fred.I'll be sure to send you the contents of my nasal passages tomorrow morning when i'm doing my post-nasal-ingesting clean out.

17. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

Thanks,Fred.I'll be sure to send you the contents of my nasal passages tomorrow morning when i'm doing my post-nasal-ingesting clean out.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

mmmmmmmmm....nasal drippins. Thanks Nursey, maybe I can dry em out and reuse em. Mine aren't doing much for me any more...

18. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

*reaches for the butter knife to scrape some smegma for anyone interested...*

19. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Friar Bitchicus Slapiticus:
    *reaches for the butter knife to scrape some smegma for anyone interested...*<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

*points at 'God Loves You'*

20. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Static P:
    and one more thing,

post 1 posted May 03, 2002 02:44 AM
    post 2 posted May 03, 2002 02:47 AM

in the span of 3 minutes its painfully obvious? in your drunkin stupor you came up with that conclusion in 3 minutes? After you pissed on moan on the phone with me today about ME not caring? didnt sound so PAINFULLY obvious then.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    dont be retarded. i posted that crap cause i was/am mad and hurt as fuck. there, i said it. you hurt me bad. that should have been obvious by my behavior.

you win. i fell for your game and i am the retard here.