fulglyite advice

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by ratatouille, May 2, 2002.

1. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

oh for fuckssake, i look like Wank. dont get too excited Canine, she's hotter than i am.

2. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by rattila the hon:
    oh for fuckssake, i look like Wank. dont get too excited Canine, she's hotter than i am.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm not excited, I just wanted to know, because you were happy to post your arse on fugly, but wont let anyone see your face!!! I'm a short chubby balding twat with a really broad lancashire accent, don't bother me much.

3. misanthropic

misanthropic New Member

rat's a cutie. ive seen a couple of her pics. i rate her a conditional 8 (drops to 7 if she doesn't swallow). static's a fudgepacking dumbass to blow that shit off.

4. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by canine_STD:
    I'm not excited, I just wanted to know, because you were happy to post your arse on fugly, but wont let anyone see your face!!! I'm a short chubby balding twat with a really broad lancashire accent, don't bother me much.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

there are a select few who have seen my fugly-ass face here. i'm 5'6", 150 pounds (maybe less after puking all day) long brown hair, nice eyes and a decent size chest. i have an Upstate NY accent but that FL hillbilly crap might be sneaking on in as well.

wait, arent you the pirate? YARRRRR!

can you ride a bull by any chance? chicks dig that sort of thing.

5. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

Well I've read a lot of her posts, and I've formed the opinion that she would swallow (and has a fascination with arse).

6. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by misanthropic:
    rat's a cutie. ive seen a couple of her pics. i rate her a conditional 8 (drops to 7 if she doesn't swallow). static's a fudgepacking dumbass to blow that shit off.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

WHO ARE YOU? AND WHERE DID YOU SEE PICS OF ME?? and thanks for the compliments

7. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by rattila the hon:
    wait, arent you the pirate? YARRRRR!

can you ride a bull by any chance? chicks dig that sort of thing.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I look fuck all like a pirate

And I've only ever ridden one of those mechanical bulls after 10 pints and lots of tequila

8. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by canine_STD:
    (and has a fascination with arse).<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    ROFLMAO!!!!!!

StaticB, i

KNOW you'd love to respond to that!

9. misanthropic

misanthropic New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>rattila the hon:
    WHO ARE YOU? AND WHERE DID YOU SEE PICS OF ME?? and thanks for the compliments <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    just some asshole.

these look familiar?

btw, nice pussy

you like to suck off smurfs?

10. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

Well it's obvious, you never stop mentioning your arse, or IMC's arse, or some bloke you met on a nigh-out's arse. You crave arse!!!

11. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by misanthropic:
    WOW! thats my pussycat! and evidentally i have thing for arse and smurfs. (ssshhhhh, dont give away anymore of my secrets puhlease!)

12. Guest

Guest Guest

13. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

StaticB, i KNOW you'd love to respond to that!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

So you did Dawson with a strap-on or what?

14. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

*suddenly pays attention*

c'mon ratty.. dish some dirt...

15. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

Fuck! That was a fast update on your profile Rat!

16. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>originally posted by me, and not replied to by rat:
    So you did Dawson with a strap-on or what?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'll be taking your silence as an admition of guilt

17. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

So you did Dawson with a strap-on or what?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

no. he wouldnt let me. he said if i let him have a pic of me giving him head then i could assjack him. but of course, i refused.

i got to get starting my lasagne now. the sauce could take a while to perfect.

18. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

but of course, i refused.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Of course you did, it's painfully obvious to all that that's exactly what you would do.

i got to get starting my lasagne now. the sauce could take a while to perfect.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Fuck the lasagne, go out and get some more cock.

19. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

Fuck the lasagne, go out and get some more cock.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    i'm hoping that the lasagne will help me get some mo luvvin. perhaps my hero will be attracted by the scent of my special sauce and meat fumes and come for me. if not, i guess im shit outta luck.

20. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

no. he wouldnt let me. he said if i let him have a pic of me giving him head then i could assjack him. but of course, i refused.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

why the fuck did you do that?.. you should've told him you'd let him have a pic of the blowjob as long as you get a pic of the assrammin....

and then posted them