fulglyite advice

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by ratatouille, May 2, 2002.

1. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by AzN NvAzN:

not sure i get what say you.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

nevermind....you were talkin' to static p. (i think)

2. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Static P:
    HOLY SHIT!!!! HAHAHA this just got SOOOO much better *wassup sign to fred*<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

so how on earth did you ever get someone to rate you a five. not that it matters, just curious who else you're registered as....

3. StaticP

StaticP New Member

original post

probly from this post? im not signed up as anyone else... this was my lame attempt at screwing with the real owner of this picture and the real owner of this link on my profile or maybe liz went crazy and gave me a 5 star for posting? or not heh

4. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Static P:
    original post

probly from this post? im not signed up as anyone else... this was my lame attempt at screwing with the real owner of this picture and the real owner of this link on my profile or maybe liz went crazy and gave me a 5 star for posting? or not heh
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

hmmmm....that thread contains my very second post. Kinda odd that we both registered at the same time. Almost like someone told us about this place at the same time....

And I doubt you got any sort of "sympathy" vote out of the people here just cause they ragged on you...

5. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

hohohoHAHAHAHAHA!!!..

fuck.. this thread is funny... jesus.. GOOD STUFF!!!...

and then i click on the link to staticp's original post... and find it's the post that spawned my original reply... good fucking stuff

fred you sly dog, you make sails, dig pools, fuck rats and tend bars.. damn you're multi-talented

6. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

who's lez, is it rat?.. is rat lez?.. wank should be pleased

7. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

holy fuckin flood of activity in here!

StaticB, i never expected you'd actually post in here again; or, that you felt the way you do. maybe, just maybe, some madperson came knocking on your door because you blew her off. YET AGAIN. plus the puppy was crying to come in and i felt for her i didnt plan on going apeshit on you, but when you told me you werent alone and told me to get the fuck outta there i got upset. plus i hardly think i went apeshit anyway. all i did was knock on your window and slam your door.

sick of me telling you about my adventures at the duds and suds eh? perhaps i didnt need to hear about you hitting on 14 year olds at MacDonalds.

Pimp, let's get this STRAIGHT. I am only Xena, Gwen Stefani, Wonder Woman, Klitana and Pam Anderson gay. no way i am gettin it on with that slag Wank*. and Pam is sooo out of the running since her Hep infection.

Klitana, i am coming to Texas and i'm bringing bolt cutters. -you've been warned.

8. Guest

Guest Guest

shoot yopurself

in the head

with a gun

you fucking apes

loosers

9. Guest

Guest Guest

I have no self control. I am a sophomoric moron! I am an example of the kind of asshole who has my account deleted and am now banned from these forums. My IP address was 24.73.146.223 and two of the email addresses I used to register here were x3865555555@hotmail.com and x3862222222@hotmail.com I would enjoy having everyone submit complaints to hotmail to have these accounts deleted and also to have all of your budding hackers do whatever you can to destry my computer and delete my hard drive. I'm an idiot!

10. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by rattila the hon:
    i am the retard here.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I could have told you that if I'd known you were seeing him. But that puts him in 2nd place.

11. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by rattila the hon:
    Klitana, i am coming to Texas and i'm bringing bolt cutters. -you've been warned.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

*begins piling up a dam against door and windows*

maybe i should leave the state...

12. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

i guess i thought i could change him.

i now see that my efforts were futile.

13. StaticP

StaticP New Member

im done here... i just gotta say TWO last things, you knew about me hitting on the 14y/o drive through girl at MCD's LOOOONg before me and you not to mention i told you like 1000 times i was just fucking with her.. a bit insecure maybe? and second you thought you could change me? how many times did you say i like you just the way you are blah blah blah, the fact is... your fucking wacked in the head, maybe to much drugs? i dunno but you seriously got issues with what you want/say/do/feel whatever you wanna call it, i wish you the best of luck PEACE

ok 3 things... GAME? WTF are you talking about. or maybe you mean i got so MUCH game that you fell for me and i hurt you because of my MAD skills? ill be reading but not posting.. at least to this thread far as im concerned the matter is over ... TRUE (just for you baby)

14. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

Seriously Rat, I'm shocked I wouldn't have thought that you would have gone for a dawson creek look-a-like who is too young to know the pain caused by widom teeth! I thought you were better than that!

15. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

hey.. seeing as we're all animosity laden here.. why don't you both post each others real pictures... y'know.. full face etc..

no addresses or anything bitchy like that... just a couple of pics..

16. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

So you're interested in seeing what rat looks like too are you pimp?

17. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

i never wanted to change you. i was falling for you, just the way you are, you jackass.

fuck yeah i'm insecure. you blow me off over and over. wtf do you expect? how am i supposed to feel when you tell me how much you want to fuck some other women? that aint lovin' me.

stop saying "TRUE". i am already insane enough and its men like you that make me this way dammnit.

and no Pimp. i'm not posting any pics.

18. misanthropic

misanthropic New Member

19. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

ok 3 things... GAME? WTF are you talking about. or maybe you mean i got so MUCH game that you fell for me and i hurt you because of my MAD skills? ill be reading but not posting.. at least to this thread far as im concerned the matter is over ... TRUE (just for you baby)
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

okaaaay. here it is. you tell me you plan on having a relationship with me, said something about lovin me, then you blow me off hard. you coulda called. i shouldnt even have to spell any of this out for you. seems like you are playing some sort of whacked out game to me. and yes baby, you do have MAD game, and i knew it from the start. its my own damn fault for letting myself be vulnerable to you. happy now?

uhhhh, do you think we can still fool around once in a while? i plan on making that lasagne sometime today and i wouldnt mind licking it off you then giving you angry, yet
    dynamic head.

20. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by canine_STD:
    So you're interested in seeing what rat looks like too are you pimp?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

nah not particularly.. i just thought one of them'd fall for it and post some more gif construction material for mah hunneh