FUGLY SUMMER 2003 BLOW OUT BASH

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Darkgroovey, Dec 4, 2002.

1. Darkgroovey

Darkgroovey New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    If I could get The Rev up this way in March, it'd wouldn't be a hard task to get some of the east coast Fuglies together...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

just e-mail me and i will give the specifics last years turn out was about 700 people we have room for 1500, there will be a special fugly pass issued to make sure your all on the same team for comps.

2. Darkgroovey

Darkgroovey New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ~pimpchichi~:
    yeah like we're gonna go to canada <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

just e-mail me and i will give you all specifics of the event. cheers the e-mail address is above in the first e-mail

3. Darkgroovey

Darkgroovey New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children:
    Martin and I were kicking around this idea recently.. Dwaine Felcher is down... let me know when and where<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

just e-mail me andi will give you all the specifics

4. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

Oh i see, it's a LAN party.

5. 1337

1337 New Member

I live in toronto.

6. kat

kat New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mister Sinister:
    WOW i usually hang out at the velvet underground on fridays and then the a few various booze cans, saturadys at the cameron house come by check it out if you really live in T.O.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

you go to velvet?? i heard it sucks there

7. Darkgroovey

Darkgroovey New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by unlimited-time:
    Oh i see, it's a LAN party. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

not it's not a LAN party this has been a party me and the boys throw every year just wideing the spectrum a little bit just e-mail me want to have some sort of control on who is comming ya know!

8. Darkgroovey

Darkgroovey New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Highclass Whitetrash:
    I live in toronto.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

WOW i usually hang out at the velvet underground on fridays and then the a few various booze cans, saturadys at the cameron house come by check it out if you really live in T.O.

9. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    If I could get The Rev up this way in March, it'd wouldn't be a hard task to get some of the east coast Fuglies together...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

East coast fuglyites, or anyone else for that matter, I've said it before but I'll repeat myself. You're always welcome to come party at my house, it's a perpetual, never-ending party here anyway. Besides, it's about halfway between Maryland and N.C., so it's the logical choice of venue for at least 4 of us. Seriously, lemme know if anyone is interested...

10. Darkgroovey

Darkgroovey New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by lil_devil:
    you go to velvet?? i heard it sucks there <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

velvet has ben my home for the past 4 years, nice tight peep's there, i never said it was for everybody, the place is an institution.