*Fugly Chat*

Discussion in 'Complaints, Requests and Suggestions.' started by ratatouille, Sep 14, 2002.

1. i hate you

i hate you New Member

*shakes head* god damn fags

2. i hate you

i hate you New Member

*shakes head* god damn fags

3. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by i hate you:
    *shakes head* god damn fags<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    if you're really from California your vegan ass should be used to a few queers.- or arent there many in your yoga class?

4. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by AZNAD:
    HAHHAHAHAHAHAHA AHAHAB ABBA<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

TONY you truly are one spunky spritely colonial girl!!

5. frennzy

frennzy New Member

Ratilla: Do you ever get the feeling that you'll be posting to fugly when you're 90?

I do. Because I've met, fucked, abused, and discarded women like you my whole life.

Yer nothing but a sperm-gurgling, slack-nasty-gash, cum belching road whore, with nothing better to do than sniff the nuggets of congealed denim and public hair that fall off your anus onto your cheap, second-hand, lice-ridden, three-inch-thick-mattress that you stole from some homeless dude at the salvation army.

Die you viscous meat-sleeve.

Hugh

6. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

Lemme guess: i never called you after that one night stand right? or was i the one that told you i loved you while i was fucking your brother, eating your food, and spending your money? you hurt feelings are showing and you are an even bigger pussy than i thought you were. stfu and take it like a man...and i proooomise i wont fist you without the vaseline this time.

7. frennzy

frennzy New Member

I call that mighty big talk for a one-eyed whore like you. "Would Eye!" You kept screaming to me, as I asked if you'd like to suck the drippings from my cock as I fucked your mother. It was truly pathetic. It was difficult to discern, though, since my sperm kept interfering with your larynx. I would have beaten you some more, but your 8 year old son beat me to it, saying "I've always hated that bitch! Die mommy, Die!!!"

Hugh

8. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

Hey Hugh, you certainly must be talented. I mean, aside from your mom, you're the only person I know of that can type and suck cock at the same time. Would you be interested in a job as my secretary? The dumb bitch I got right now can only do one or the other.

9. frennzy

frennzy New Member

Fred? Fred? Is that you? Hey man, how's the syphillis treating ya? Those weepy sores must be a bitch by now. Hey, how do you spell "rheumy discharge" in Vegas-Speak? Oh, that's right, you wouldn't be able to type it since you have that phlegmy delight all over your face and fingers, and couldn't see to type even if your fingers could feel the keyboard! You diseased, wasted, malodorous victim of necrotizing fasciitis. You pustule. You dolt. You dullard. You moron. You imbecile. You simpleton. You trench-footed, monkey slapping, swamp-smelling fruit fucker.

Hugh

10. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

AHAHAHAHAHHAA!
    sorry Fred, but that was amusing.

11. frennzy

frennzy New Member

CRAP! Now I'm falling in love with Ratilla, too. Goose-shit on an iceflow, I'm really going to have to kill myself now.

Hugh

12. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

oh, shut the hell up shitbird.

13. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Hugh Jorgan:
    Fred? Fred? Is that you? Hey man, how's the syphillis treating ya? Those weepy sores must be a bitch by now. Hey, how do you spell "rheumy discharge" in Vegas-Speak? Oh, that's right, you wouldn't be able to type it since you have that phlegmy delight all over your face and fingers, and couldn't see to type even if your fingers could feel the keyboard! You diseased, wasted, malodorous victim of necrotizing fasciitis. You pustule. You dolt. You dullard. You moron. You imbecile. You simpleton. You trench-footed, monkey slapping, swamp-smelling fruit fucker.

Hugh
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

So does this mean you want the job?
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Rat:
    AHAHAHAHAHHAA!
    sorry Fred, but that was amusing.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    No problem. After all, you find Ouchy the clown amusing too, if I remember correctly.

14. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

uhm yeah, i get my hot button pushed more than once an evening these days, thanks for asking. you love me eh? well, sorry i fucked your brother. and your dad. and your mom. they sucked and i'll never do it again. the dishes are done bitch, and my garage never needs cleaning.

PS: Ouchy The CLown is my fuckin hero! Kiss Kiss Freddy!

15. frennzy

frennzy New Member

Shitbird? SHITBird? HAAAAhhahahahaha. Did somebody get their hot-button pushed? C'mon baby, you know I looooove you. Now finish washing those dishes and get back to cleaning out the garage.

Hugh

16. MissTerious

MissTerious New Member

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

17. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MissTerious:
    ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Oh fucking hell!8 E's BOB...and that's my FINAL OFFER!!!

18. D

D New Member

How many birds is he actually fucking then?

19. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

Well,as far as im aware anyway ,just one,but she's very stupid and annoying,and highly likely to pop up babbling the same worthless shit under the 'guise' of more than one name.

20. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    Well,as far as im aware anyway ,just one,but she's very stupid and annoying,and highly likely to pop up babbling the same worthless shit under the 'guise' of more than one name.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey babay wanna come to my house and see my monster? His name is Lloyd!!!!!!