fuckin' hell..

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Disorder, Jan 25, 2002.

1. Disorder

Disorder New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Herrkommandanten Küppler:
    you know i'm not sure whether thats sarcasm or not... because imc finding one of your posts amusing obviously stuck in your memory like it was a landmark achievement in your forum 'career'...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

a lot of things stick in my memory pimp, its what makes me such a cunt. I guess i am similar to you in that way.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    thank you, thank you, it took me long enough to get my brain to control my hand so i could press all those digits.

kinda like when you post really.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR> we have fond IMC memories too....
    boast boast boast
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

thats because you have known him longer than i have, so its pretty obvious that you have done more.

2. D

D New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR> thank you, thank you, it took me long enough to get my brain to control my hand so i could press all those digits.

kinda like when you post really.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You really are retarded... I think I have spoken to most people on here and there is no point makeing out I am a retard.

type do very I well

3. sparky69

sparky69 New Member

well u r a retard 2 there wank

4. D

D New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sparky Bombastic:
    well u r a retard 2 there wank<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

you are funny in an ironic way.

5. sparky69

sparky69 New Member

any one who goes here is retarded.

6. Spooky

Spooky New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Punk Whore Wank:
    I think I have spoken to most people on here and there is no point makeing out I am a retard. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hmmm... Well are you a rEtArd?

7. D

D New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Spooky:
    Hmmm... Well are you a rEtArd?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hmmm. oh yeah.... duuuuuuh.

I forget I have The AIDS and that I am a Downs child...

8. Spooky

Spooky New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by #--#--#Wank#--#--#:
    I am a Downs child...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What a coinsidence, I'm a South Downs child!

9. sparky69

sparky69 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by #--#--#Wank#--#- that I am a Downs child...

[/B]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

u r a downsyndrome child

10. D

D New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sparky Bombastic:

u r a downsyndrome child
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Of course...

I thought I told you...?

Didn't you see my pic?... I was being strangled by a biggot who hates disabled people...

Luckly I escaped and called the police and he was sent down for 5 years with out probation. The judge took pity on me because I am a retard.

11. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Disorder:
    thats because you have known him longer than i have, so its pretty obvious that you have done more.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

and you want imc to do more for you... to acknowledge your quality and put you on his butt-buddy list

12. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

Okay time to step in. Why are you aasholes fighing over me? I am shit, a walking talking butt-crack... simple... nothing to fight over... go fight over something important like the reason they took The Golden Girls off the fucking air I have something more important to do (like wipe my ass or something...)

13. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children VIOLENTLY:
    Okay time to step in. Why are you aasholes fighing over me? I am shit, a walking talking butt-crack... simple... nothing to fight over..<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yeah i know.. which is why disorders sole idolatry of you is ripe for ridicule

14. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Herrkommandanten Küppler:
    yeah i know.. which is why disorders sole idolatry of you is ripe for ridicule<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

you know... you got me there *scratches head*

15. D

D New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children VIOLENTLY:
    Okay time to step in. Why are you aasholes fighing over me? I am shit, a walking talking butt-crack... simple... nothing to fight over... go fight over something important <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>