fuckin' hell..

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Disorder, Jan 25, 2002.

1. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Unlimited Slime:
    You might like that sort of thing Nurse<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

OH... und ja... der Name ist ' Nursey ' nicht ' Nurse'.Nicht fucking, diesen Fehler wieder zu machen!

2. D

D New Member

its only the fuck up retards who i cant stand. currently there are three and guess what? you're so fucking FAT that you already make up TWO of 'em!!

what!!!!!!.... but you said you didnt think i was fat.... hang on.... im not fat.... there is a fucking photo to prove it

as for sucking up, or wooing, thats for you to decide.. i just give a little praise for the people who are actually funny around here. you dont cut it.

Well thats by the by...

damn you're so fucking dumb and ugly, you couldnt even get a shell-suit adorned essex teenager to touch you. so you had to travel to the states..
    duuuuuuuuuuh.... fat german bird.?

damn.. i even wanted to treat you to a good time, because i felt sorry for you..

you told me it was because you fancied me?

claudia isnt going anywhere, we are cosy and we're gonna be cool about everything and guess what? she came over from germany just to be with me.. does that say anything?

Nursey got there first

3. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    If i want to call you NURSEi'll fucking call youNURSE.I could call you dried up wrinkled old prune who's only gonna get worse with age coz of all the drugs, but i wouldn't be so rude.
    Fuck it yes i would be

4. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Yawn...

5. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    Yawn... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey,quit stealing my lines...

6. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Sorry jobby nob gobby,at least i left your smiley alone.

7. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

Hey now,you're the smilie obsessed slash-mouth,not me.

8. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

jesus it's always when i go home to bed...

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Disorder:
    the stupid sounding, peek from behind nurseys back and yap like a small dog comments from pimp.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

peek from behind nursey and yap like a dog?? get over yourself ed.. nursey posts a lot more than i do these days.. she has her own computer... whereas i have to travel to either my mums or my dads to get online..

i wasn't behind nurseys back when you were invited you into that conversation the other week... a chance to have it out and work it out... you soon left that one.. and then e-mailed me calling me a coward and saying i only did it to impress my "friends" (unlimited time and wank..lol)...

and i never had nursey leading me when i immediately opened a one on one conversation with you and aired my grievances there... at least that lasted a bit longer but it was you who disappeared, never to return..

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    your "story" ed was...

"recently widowed elderly man is in store.. gets locked in.. is dragged into pit by dark monster"

my idea was..

"recently widowed elderly man is in store.. lights go out he thinks he's locked in.. tris to escape dark entity that is after him... entity catches him... he realises that it was death and he gets reunited with wife.. store springs back to life we find it was all in his mind as he died"

i guess it is better suited to hollywood than your original 'story' was

hmmm... "timecop"

yeah i know your personality in here.. it's your own... you aren't a 'personality' you're 'yourself'... you said so the other week

twisting and turning.. altering his demeanour to suit.... wantin to be liked but needin to be mean.....

9. D

D New Member

ha ha ha ha ha ha haaaaaaa.... hmmmmm

10. Disorder

Disorder New Member

actually, you fucking insulted me.. the both of you.. and then you both laughed in my face.. if i wasnt going to have a decent conversation with grown-ups then i wasnt staying.

yes, i did.. because ultimately you were there to humiliate me and i got fed up with your school bully attitude.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR> posted January 30, 2002 05:55 PM
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    jesus it's always when i go home to bed...

quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally posted by Disorder:
    the stupid sounding, peek from behind nurseys back and yap like a small dog comments from pimp.

peek from behind nursey and yap like a dog?? get over yourself ed.. nursey posts a lot more than i do these days.. she has her own computer... whereas i have to travel to either my mums or my dads to get online..

i wasn't behind nurseys back when you were invited you into that conversation the other week... a chance to have it out and work it out... you soon left that one.. and then e-mailed me calling me a coward and saying i only did it to impress my "friends" (unlimited time and wank..lol)...

and i never had nursey leading me when i immediately opened a one on one conversation with you and aired my grievances there... at least that lasted a bit longer but it was you who disappeared, never to return..

quote:
    Your 'idea' pimp was to just have a chase, you said it lacked a chase scene because you are so fucking boring that everything you write has to have that 'hollywood' movie feel. i didnt write a chase because i didnt want one, but you suggested it, so i did it.

your "story" ed was...

"recently widowed elderly man is in store.. gets locked in.. is dragged into pit by dark monster"

my idea was..

"recently widowed elderly man is in store.. lights go out he thinks he's locked in.. tris to escape dark entity that is after him... entity catches him... he realises that it was death and he gets reunited with wife.. store springs back to life we find it was all in his mind as he died"
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

thats a load of bollocks and you know it, because i already had the damn story idea, with the white mist of 'heaven' and the black creature.. i already had the lights go out, i already had the damn shop assistants find him dead. and you just wanted a chase, so i put one in. dont go fucking lying now pimp.

maybe its one and the same, i am me in here, but i am also a bit crazy in real life anyway.

Who are you to decide what is right and wrong with what i do, and how?

Who are any of you in assuming that i am sucking up to imc, hes already talked to me, we've already been introduced and i've even talked to him on the phone, ffs. He's even replied to one of my posts saying: "now that is funny" hence, at that time, i had made him chuckle, or evil smirk, or whatever imc does.

oh and nice shriveled hairy sac pimp and that outfit... just fabulous..

11. Spooky

Spooky New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Disorder:
    my personality<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Eh?

12. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

He's even replied to one of my posts saying: "now that is funny" hence, at that time, i had made him chuckle, or evil smirk, or whatever imc does.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

lol.. i bet that made it all worthwhile...

look killa.. see what happiness you can bring to a boys life

13. Disorder

Disorder New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Herrkommandanten Küppler:
    lol.. i bet that made it all worthwhile... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yeah, i had a fucking 'i made imc chuckle' party, i invited all my friends over and we had a ball.

14. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

you know i'm not sure whether thats sarcasm or not... because imc finding one of your posts amusing obviously stuck in your memory like it was a landmark achievement in your forum 'career'...

15. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

oh and nice shriveled hairy sac pimp and that outfit... just fabulous..
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah...i think so,that's why he let me persaude him to wear it.
    I'm beginning to understand why the password for the members section had something to do with one of your friends...but as usual,you couldn't keep that to yourself...

16. D

D New Member

WOOO HOOO Give the man a clap...

17. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

we have fond IMC memories too....

him telling nursey she is the coolest female he's ever met online... him starting a thread declaring that nursey is one mean motherfucker and thats why he likes her so much... having a voice conference with him making fart noises and playing us music while we lolled around her flat naked and on ecstacy....
    him declaring that this was the cooliest thing he had ever read:

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>you underestimate me.
    please don't ..
    if telepathic battles were possible i'd fuck you up OK?
    your young and fragile mind could never survive the frenzied onslaught of depravity, filth and pure malevolence i could hurl your way, and if, by some small miracle, you managed to keep the core of your sanity locked away from harm, i would step up my assault, stealthily probing your unsuspecting subconscious extracting memories you hold dear, everything you cherish, that makes you unique, and corrupt it, creating an identity for you, so disparate and pathetic, that you would be consumed by so much self loathing, you would beg me for a release from your pitiful existence. I will then proceed to putrify your brain from within, liquifying all nerve tissue, until it flows from your every pore as a black effluvia. When you have passed the point of no return, but are still aware. I will return your true identity, so that as you die, you realise you have been played for a fool by the strongest mind you, or anyone else will ever encounter.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

us three terrorising klingy ringas and her retarded fuck baby in freakfarm forum...

18. Scrawine

Scrawine New Member

Just saying hello to everyone.
    Hope ye all miss me terribly!
    Love ye lots

19. Spooky

Spooky New Member

*Bursts into tears*

20. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Scrawine:
    Just saying hello to everyone.
    Hope ye all miss me terribly!
    Love ye lots
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah like a dose of the clap...