fuckin' hell..

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Disorder, Jan 25, 2002.

1. Disorder

Disorder New Member

what i was getting at is IMC makes me laugh. his insults are good whereas yours are not.. hes been around here and there, but he hasnt said very much and currently I think strangers pretty funny. I want kitana back because she posts death and it makes it a lot more interesting than the rabies induced froth that spills from nursey and the stupid sounding, peek from behind nurseys back and yap like a small dog comments from pimp.

no one said said that i was the king of the posts, infact i never have been. But I do add my comments to things that everyone says.
    I have posted jokes, pictures and i wrote a story directly into the reply box without a first draft. Your 'idea' pimp was to just have a chase, you said it lacked a chase scene because you are so fucking boring that everything you write has to have that 'hollywood' movie feel. i didnt write a chase because i didnt want one, but you suggested it, so i did it.

Wank, you can shut the fuck up, If you decide to change what side you stand for, dont go spouting shit at me about chopping and changing. what the fuck are you on about anyway? you dont even know my personality on here, do you?.. do you know what it is? its a schizo.. so what does a schizo do? hmmm.. I'll let you figure it out.
    i have used a lot of styles in here and do you see any of those individuals complaining? now, all i have to do is act like a dumbass and talk like a dumbass and I have you in a nutshell.

2. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

The funniest thing is...HE'S NOT JOKING FOLKS!!!

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!

3. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

fucking Phil the Rat is dead.

4. CancerBeans

CancerBeans Member

5. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cåñ¢êrßêåñs:
    he is?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

she, yeah. sad isn't it?

6. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

Yep it's very sad
    But my Reggie is still alive and kicking

7. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

...and in the words of the man who strikes fear into your heart when he even just farts:
    "I'm not here to fucking entertain you

8. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    ...and in the words of the man who strikes fear into your heart when he even just farts:
    "I'm not here to fucking entertain you
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Michael Jackson?

9. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

emmm...that's to Disorder...forgot to hit 'refresh' before i sent.

10. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by rattila the sad and crying:
    Michael Jackson?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Him or some other kiddy fiddling type...

11. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by unlimited-slime:
    ...But my Reggie is still alive and kicking
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    He looks kind of glistenny on top...
    *SHUDDER*

12. CancerBeans

CancerBeans Member

she/he whatever it's just a measly little rodent that died I would of disposed of him/her.....

13. D

D New Member

Originally posted by Disorder:

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>
    what i was getting at is IMC makes me shit my pants. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    Your not wooing HER as well are you

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>But I do add my comments to things that everyone says.
    I have posted jokes, pictures and i wrote a story directly into the reply box without a first draft. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wank, you can shut the fuck up, If you decide to change what side you stand for, dont go spouting shit at me about chopping and changing- after you read what I and pimp talked about when I said "wank is a distant nobody" then talk to you and say how you would do me and that you still really like me and want to meet up and that you think im pretty and blah blah blah

what the fuck are you on about anyway? you dont even know my personality on here do you?.. do you know what it is? its a schizo.. --- So you DO have a different personality on here to in RL or on MSN... Is that what you are trying to say? Or maybe you are right... because to me on MSN you are all chummy - but to pimp I am a distant nobody

i have used a lot of styles in here and do you see any of those individuals complaining? erm...yes

now, all i have to do is act like a dumbass and talk like a dumbass and I have you in a nutshell.

Too easy to say you already are a dumbARSE.

And for fucks sake - who gives a fuck if I am a dumbARSE... better than being a boring fucking douche bag.

14. D

D New Member

just to clarify -

Wank, you can shut the fuck up, If you decide to change what side you stand for, dont go spouting shit at me about chopping and changing after you read what I and pimp talked about when I said "wank is a distant nobody" then talk to you and say how you would do me and that you still really like me and want to meet up and that I think you are pretty and blah blah blah

[Q]what the fuck are you on about anyway? you dont even know my personality on here do you?.. do you know what it is? its a schizo.. --- [/Q]

So you DO have a different personality on here to in RL or on MSN... Is that what you are trying to say? Or maybe you are right... because to me on MSN you are all chummy - but to pimp I am a distant nobody

That prolly makes more sense

15. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

GO RIKKI!!GO RIKKI!!GO...OH...ERM...WANK!!!

16. D

D New Member

Well... he doesn't have to worry about trying to get me to pretend not to like him in here...

17. Disorder

Disorder New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Punk Whore Wank:
    Originally posted by Disorder:

actually, Imc does make me shit my pants, but only with laughter. yes i am nice on msn, to everyone that is nice to me. and on here i am nice, again, to everyone that is nice to me. its only the fuck up retards who i cant stand. currently there are three and guess what? you're so fucking FAT that you already make up TWO of 'em!!

as for sucking up, or wooing, thats for you to decide.. i just give a little praise for the people who are actually funny around here. you dont cut it. damn you're so fucking dumb and ugly, you couldnt even get a shell-suit adorned essex teenager to touch you. so you had to travel to the states.. damn.. i even wanted to treat you to a good time, because i felt sorry for you..
    claudia isnt going anywhere, we are cosy and we're gonna be cool about everything and guess what? she came over from germany just to be with me.. does that say anything?

18. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Disorder:

claudia isnt going anywhere, we are cosy and we're gonna be cool about everything and guess what? she came over from germany just to be with me.. does that say anything?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    She's a fucking desperate shell suited German fat assed whore!!!

19. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    [/b]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    He looks kind of glistenny on top...
    *SHUDDER* [/B][/QUOTE]

You might like that sort of thing Nurse but sorry it doesn't do anything for me.I'd advice you not to try it with a rat though coz they might mistake one of your flaps as a slab of beef and think it dinner time.

20. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by unlimited-time:
    You might like that sort of thing Nurse <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

My choice of smilies (