fuck it

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Psycho Bob, Sep 18, 2003.

1. Weezie

Weezie New Member

I read the previous threads. I just think a man should act like a man insteadof a whiney bitch. If you have a problem deal with it. Don't come on some web forum professing your going to end it all because some chick dumped you. Sounds like a highschool pity party.

2. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

bob can come on this forum and cry about whatever the fuck he likes.. and so it was written etc..

and he got a free fucking holiday out of it so who's the loser now eh?

3. Weezie

Weezie New Member

That would be you......eh

4. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

Pimp there's no point..any minute now she'll tell you her dad's bigger than yours.

5. Weezie

Weezie New Member

awww...so we're going there? I swear what is it with you people and "newbies". Just because I have an opinion on this thread, I'm automatically a dullard? Or immature? Jesus. Get over yourselves.

6. unlimited-time

Did i mention newbie?No.
    Did i say you were immature because of your opinion?No.
    Do i consider you immature because of your reply to Pimp?Yes
    So before you spit out your dummy and sulk maybe you should get over yourself and understand that alot of people on this forum know Bob and consider him a good friend and if he is upset and stressed then we would like to hear about it and help if possible without silly little girls who's only problem with life has been chipping their nails coming and making pointless comments.
    Here's hoping if you ever need help your friends don't treat you like you deserve.

[ 10-02-2003: Message edited by: unlimited time ]

7. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

you wanna know my opinion of this thread? (that's a rhetorical question btw)... it doesn't matter whether bob was serious in his original post or it was a cry for help... because help is what he got... which to me says a hell of a lot more about the man and this forum than your shitty preconceptions..

btw.. everybody was a newbie at one time or another

8. Weezie

Weezie New Member

I wasn't necessarily talking to you re: the "newbie" comment. So settle down there chief.
    As for my maturity, umm....yeah this is a message board not Oprahs bookclub.

I was just merely stating an opinion. You know Bob. You don't know Bob. I don't give a flying fuck. My point being, you don't know me. Yet you can say I've never been through anything besides chipping my nails coming? (whatever the fuck that means)I'm not offended because as I stated before. You don't know me. SO get over it already.

Bob. If I've hurt your feelings in any way. I am not sorry. quit yer ballin' sissy. j/k

9. unlimited-time

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Weezie:
    Yet you can say I've never been through anything besides chipping my nails coming? (whatever the fuck that means)
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ROFL..well i guess you could chip your nails while cumming but try reading the whole sentence.
    Oprahs Bookclub WTF??
    And as for hurting Bobs feelings....................................

10. Weezie

Weezie New Member

oh ok. Chipping my nails from typing.......good one....really.

dumbass

11. unlimited-time

NO YOU FUCKIN RETARD JUST CHIPPING YOUR NAILS IN GENERAL.
    *slaps head

12. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

a bit of punctuation helps sometimes UT...

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by unlimited time:
    So before you spit out your dummy and sulk, maybe you should get over yourself, and understand that alot of people on this forum know Bob and consider him a good friend, and if he is upset and stressed then we would like to hear about it and help if possible. Without silly little girls, who's only problem with life has been chipping their nails, coming and making pointless comments.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

13. unlimited-time

Cheers Pimp, i forgot me comma's
    Now do u get it Weeze

14. Weezie

Weezie New Member

yes. Jesus. That was like pulling teeth.

Thank you Pimp for the clarification.

15. unlimited-time

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Weezie:
    yes. Jesus. That was like pulling teeth.

Thank you Pimp for the clarification.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You can say that again.
    Now the question is ,if Pimp could understand what i meant why couldn't you?
    Maybe you have just clarified how stupid you are.

16. Weezie

Weezie New Member

No. I don't think that's it.

What exactly are you saying? Since Pimp figured it out (like pimp is a drooling tard) I should have? Thats uncool. I thought you two were friends.

Why linger on the subject of your lack of punctuation?

Time to move on.

17. unlimited-time

No you dimwitted waste of space, you know exactly what i meant and so did anyone else who read the post so don't even bother attemping to twist things,coz little girl you're not arguing with your school friends anymore.
    So as you are now being an intolerable bore maybe you should phone one of them up and giggle about some boys instead of annoying the adults.

[ 10-02-2003: Message edited by: unlimited time ]

18. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

Bwahahahah, she called pimp a drooling 'tard, oh fuckin' hell that made me laugh...

Go on Pimp, get her...

*runs round forum yard shouting FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! and wipes down his oversized foam finger, which, incidentally, hasn't been used lately*

19. Weezie

Weezie New Member

What the fuck are you talking about Unlimited? You're just mad because I won't back down. Get used to it.

20. Darkgroovey

Darkgroovey New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dubya:
    Bwahahahah, she called pimp a drooling 'tard, oh fuckin' hell that made me laugh...

Go on Pimp, get her...

*runs round forum yard shouting FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! and wipes down his oversized foam finger, which, incidentally, hasn't been used lately*
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Please re-read Dubya, as you will note "like a drooling tard" not actually calling him one, sorry to dissapoint you, but the finger must go away now, save it for another day, be strong, you get through this.