fuck it

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Psycho Bob, Sep 18, 2003.

1. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

unless he has a deck of simcards he's on a different number... i'd post it in the private members forum if melvin hadn't fuckin torched it....

2. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I dont wank:
    Is your medicine tasting like shit I wonder?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

maybe if his medicine is the cock you've been munching lately, jabberjaws

3. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I dont wank:
    Is your medicine tasting like shit I wonder?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, kinda low to just pop up to talk shit... Go dissapear again rikki

P.S> Never come back... k thks..

4. Psycho Bob

Psycho Bob New Member

yeah thats my no (07779338574) thanks for the support wank, still i suppose i desrve it

5. Psycho Bob

Psycho Bob New Member

oh and i got me bonny scotland tickets sorted.. £97 fookin quid, still not bad i spose from one end of country to other. it cost more than that in fuel when i drove up but if i wanted to stop for food/piss i cud. damn this blasted public transport...

6. D

D New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children:
    Yeah, kinda low to just pop up to talk shit... Go dissapear again rikki

P.S> Never come back... k thks..
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Do you know how long I have been sitting around since the Bell-end fucked off... AGAIN... waiting for the next bird to realise what a fuckarse he is, just so I can post on here that I hope he knows how it feels the other way round?

Then he tells me summit that voids it all anyway.

Fucking bastard men.

7. Psycho Bob

Psycho Bob New Member

Do you know how long I have been sitting around since the Bell-end fucked off... AGAIN... waiting for the next bird to realise what a fuckarse he is, just so I can post on here that I hope he knows how it feels the other way round?

Then he tells me summit that voids it all anyway.

Fucking bastard men.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i cud say stuff, i choose not too and have chosen not to defend those i have fucked/corrupted. yeah i fucked/spent a while with u...that dont mean u know out about out. yeah ur a pretty good shag/marginally intelligent. i neverslaged u even after our "fling" tiz not my way unless u really REALLY piss me off. i wasconfused atthe time, i am now....

bobs confusion.... does he...

A)carry on with her, problems solved

B)post herpics and hope she dies lonley and barren

im voting 4 A as we talked earlier an hope 4 the best

but then again im 24 and a gulable youth....

desicions desisions....

8. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

are you talking about wank? why not give A a go if it's a viable option.. unless she decides to make her return to fugly permanent.. then i insist you go for B

9. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PimpDaddy:
    are you talking about wank? why not give A a go if it's a viable option.. unless she decides to make her return to fugly permanent.. then i insist you go for B<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No he's talking about 'make me a dirty whore'. I'd be slightly disturbed if i was him though:

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's pretty obsessive behaviour! so painful for wank seeing pictures like this:

..while she lurked for weeks...months.. quietly praying for Bob's life to take a turn for the worst.

10. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

at least she became obsessed with someone she'd actually fucked this time

11. Fugly

Fugly Administrator Staff Member Fugly Staff

Remember Bob. When it comes to sliting your wrists, it's 'down the road', not 'across the tracks'. Make it count.

12. Fugly

Fugly Administrator Staff Member Fugly Staff

Slitting. I meant, "slitting".

13. Psycho Bob

Psycho Bob New Member

*jots furiosly in journal* thanks fug, i owe u...

14. Weezie

Weezie New Member

Men are such pussies. I swear. The puntang goes bad and you act like someone mutilated Fifi your toy poodle. Buck the fuck up soldier.

15. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

You know what Weezie... it's never just "one time" that makes us men go nuts. It's when it happens repeatedly for no fucking reason at all other than we treat you fucking women too nice. I'm sure if we abused and tortured you... you'd stick around for-fucking-ever!!

So take your idiot ass Gomer Pyle comments somewhere else. I know what Bob's dealing with here. It appears I'm going to be going through the same shit in about 6 hours from now (thanks to some info I gathered).

So you and your whore friends can go gossip about us all you want and try to play victim.. while we "men" try to go gather our courage back up to try ONCE AGAIN to find a girl out there who doesn't wanna bitch and whine about everything and then cheat on us.

Fucking loser cunts like you need to be shot.

16. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Really, it all boils down to this. Women are attracted (by nature and Darwinism) to the most 'able and successful' individuals. They (often unconsciously) are 'shopping' for the best of the best sperm to fertilize their bastard children. This trend leads them to find the abusive types of men because they are the 'alpha males.' Unfortunately, this leads them to be attracted to the assholes in society, and is directly influencing most of the cases of rape/wife-beating/etc. that we see day in and day out.

It's a vicious cycle, and who are we to change it, eh?

[ 09-27-2003: Message edited by: Lomo's Haus of Audio-Video Bliss ]

17. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

In the words of my no testicled friend...
    "Fucking mighty brush you're tarring people with there my friend..."

18. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

I thank yew... *doffs flat cap*

19. Weezie

Weezie New Member

ummm....like women have never experienced a man screwing them over. Please get over it dumbass. Deal with it and move on loser.

20. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

If you'd bothered to invest some time reading the thread properly you'd find that he has indeed 'got over it' or is making serious headroads into doing so...

Nice to see a vast percentage of Newbies still make themselves look complete cunts quite comfortably.

Keep up the good work.