From arse-candle to the Self Appreciative whore

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by D, Jan 16, 2002.

1. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by wank*:
    ok... well.. a picture of my nose will be posted within days - as soon as the old man sets up the scanner and I have a photo of my... nose <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Woo-Hooo!!!

2. D

D New Member

Its just to prove that the bottom of my nose does NOT slope down and met my lip... I have a normal nose and thats what I will post.

3. Disorder

Disorder New Member

i dont think it'd pose a problem when its buried in a mans pubes.

4. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Disorder:
    i dont think it'd pose a problem when its buried in a mans pubes. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Unless you're 69'ing her and she skewers a testicle...

5. Disorder

Disorder New Member

uuuhh *crosses legs*

6. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by wank*:
    He belongs to the Man-boy club as well. Got a thing about MJ has he.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    ...he hasn't 'got a thing' about MJ...he just assumed that since it was so obvious that your nose was the same,that you must also have had surgery to attain the same look as the elfin,pixie nosed freak.Pimp therefore thought you'd take his comments as a compliment.He just likes to make the women he meets feel good about themselves,even if they're smeggy scented, 18 stone,lumbering,wheezey,exzemic
    brutes like you!
    I suppose it's entertainment of sorts...

7. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

Its just to prove that the bottom of my nose does NOT slope down and met my lip... I have a normal nose and thats what I will post. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

There wa nout wrong with that pic, I liked the look "close to orgasm" she had on her face. And of course the latex cat-suit

8. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally (?) posted by Nursey:
    ...you big-mouthed,rat faced clumsy moron.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Rat faced? What the fuck?!!

*wriggles nose, takes a shit on Nursey's Desenex-reeking hooker boots, and scampers off*

9. GreenAppleSplatters

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by canine_STD:
    There wa nout wrong with that pic, I liked the look "close to orgasm" she had on her face. And of course the latex cat-suit <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Judging by the way you were spelling in this post,I'd say that you'd like anything with a hole and a heartbeat.

10. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    Rat faced? What the fuck?!!

*wriggles nose, takes a shit on Nursey's Desenex-reeking hooker boots, and scampers off*
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You little FUCK!!!Wanting some fucking attention are you you little bastard? Worried i'd forgotten about you? Anyway, i thought you were away having dawgrat babies or something.
    *WIPES BOOTS WITH PAPER TOWEL*

THE *ORIGINAL* RAT-FACE...

11. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Desenex?I think what you are actually smelling is disinfectant,after all,they ARE my theatre boots.

12. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

No, I think it was Desenex.

Unless you are partial to Odor Eaters.

Or maybe it was that salve that you put on your feet at the end of a 'performance'?

13. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

WOULD YOU PLEASE PICK A DIFFERENT RODENT TO PICK ON YOU FUCKS?

here is my rat faced nose dammnit.

she is not RAT FACED she is a CHINLESS WONDER.

fuck it. i'm not posting my rat nose.

14. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

15. GreenAppleSplatters

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    You little FUCK!!!Wanting some fucking attention are you you little bastard? Worried i'd forgotten about you? Anyway, i thought you were away having dawgrat babies or something.
    *WIPES BOOTS WITH PAPER TOWEL*

THE *ORIGINAL* RAT-FACE...
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I get wood just looking at those boots...

16. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

You would...