~Fresh Ass~

Discussion in 'Jokes, Funny Stories and other Text.' started by ratatouille, Sep 7, 2002.

1. Cuntry Skank

Cuntry Skank New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cheezedawg:
    Why don't you blow it in her mouth? Thats where I would put it. That way I don't have to bring the bitch a towel afterwards (not that I would provide one of my own; she better bring her own and make sure she doesn't get any on my furniture.) If she swallows it, its just that much cleaner. If she doesn't, smack her in the back of the head so the cum dribbles out the nose and she looks like an "angry-dragon". Thats almost just as cool itself.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

wow are you charming

swallowing is the neatest option

but neatness in sex is not always best

2. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

neatness is not best, dirty kinky sex is. Just ask IMC! Not that i know that personally cuz we're both guys and we're not .....oh you know what I mean!

3. Cuntry Skank

Cuntry Skank New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ross perot:
    neatness is not best, dirty kinky sex is. Just ask IMC! Not that i know that personally cuz we're both guys and we're not .....oh you know what I mean!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

you are hiding your true affection for each other

only the two of you and the handy end of a maglite know the truth

right

4. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cuntry Skank:
    you are hiding your true affection for each other
    right
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, but I think you might be hiding your true feelings for him. Its ok!!! Let it flow!!!!!!!!

5. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

speaking of "feelings", I like the feelongs of a nice dead chick sometimes. I mean, if shes not really dead, I like to put her in a bathtub, and cover her with ice, then say something romantic lkike "DON'T FUCKING MOCE OR MOAN!!YOUR DEAD BITCH!!!" you know, something senstive like that...

(accually it's alot easier just to kill the bitch before you fuck her, but thats another story...)

6. Cuntry Skank

Cuntry Skank New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ross Perot:
    No, but I think you might be hiding your true feelings for him. Its ok!!! Let it flow!!!!!!!!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

no matter my interest in his pin cushion of a cock

he is afraid of me so it would never work

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by IMC hates you:
    speaking of "feelings", I like the feelongs of a nice dead chick sometimes. I mean, if shes not really dead, I like to put her in a bathtub, and cover her with ice, then say something romantic lkike "DON'T FUCKING MOCE OR MOAN!!YOUR DEAD BITCH!!!" you know, something senstive like that...

(accually it's alot easier just to kill the bitch before you fuck her, but thats another story...)
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

obviously a personality disorder stemming from a fear of emotion

or a fear of hot pussy

maybe if we shoved an ice cube up there

hot slit and then when you put your cock in a rapidly cooling rush of fluid as the cube melts

real men can fuck through that

7. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

Im afraid of you and hot pussy? when the fuck did this happen? feel free to call me and get directions to my nw tattoo shop in Smithfield NC.. stop by and ill give you all the cock you will ever want/need.. Hell i have a few friends there too.. we can take turns if you want

8. Cuntry Skank

Cuntry Skank New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by IMC hates you:
    Im afraid of you and hot pussy? when the fuck did this happen? feel free to call me and get directions to my nw tattoo shop in Smithfield NC.. stop by and ill give you all the cock you will ever want/need.. Hell i have a few friends there too.. we can take turns if you want<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i only do one at a time

but maybe you can watch me fuck one of your friends

9. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cuntry Skank:
    i only do one at a time

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's cold. Ice Cold.

10. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

His eyes already hurt quite enough already!!

11. Cuntry Skank

Cuntry Skank New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ross perot:
    His eyes already hurt quite enough already!!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

why do his eyes hurt

12. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

I was wondering the same thing...

13. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

You know bro.... I'm heading to Nashville, TN right now. Actually, I'm going to La Vergne which is 10 miles south of Nashville. I could hook up with her and make sure she's who and what she claims to be if you'd like. I could even give her a test drive if you need me to. Just give her my cell number and let her know I'll be there tomorrow morning until tomorrow evening.

Nashville look out! A celebrity is coming to town.....

14. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

come pic,k me the fuck up.. im so down for a road tip anywhere but here

15. Cuntry Skank

Cuntry Skank New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cheezedawg:
    You know bro.... I'm heading to Nashville, TN right now. Actually, I'm going to La Vergne which is 10 miles south of Nashville. I could hook up with her and make sure she's who and what she claims to be if you'd like. I could even give her a test drive if you need me to. Just give her my cell number and let her know I'll be there tomorrow morning until tomorrow evening.

Nashville look out! A celebrity is coming to town.....
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

fuck you

he doesn't approve my test drives

if you want to stop by let me know

but imc has no say off my ass

16. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

I never said I did

17. Cuntry Skank

Cuntry Skank New Member

I never said I did<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

he said you did

you only have a say on what you do to my ass

18. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

fuck you

he doesn't approve my test drives

if you want to stop by let me know

but imc has no say off my ass
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Do you have a warm couch and know how to cook? I'm probally gonna be hungry when I get there so I'll need to be fed. Gotta keep up my strength. You know... I could make a swing after Nashville and possibly come up 95 instead of Bristol.... then I could drop her off on 95 and let IMC ravage her entrails. That would be cool! I'll PM the cell number.

PEACE OUT!

19. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

La Vergne? Do you have to drop something off at a distribution center down there?
    (That's pretty much all there is in that town, from what I heard).

20. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

better have lotsa Jack Daniels too, damn it all. i never heard of this before, but i did some blow then ate 6 pieces of toast, some leftover chinese food and 4 pieces of cheese. i thought i was supposed to lose my appetite, but the shit made me hungrier. even after i watched my buddy barf on himself at the bar. weird ass night.