~Fresh Ass~

Discussion in 'Jokes, Funny Stories and other Text.' started by ratatouille, Sep 7, 2002.

1. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

I have OCD also... sad but true.. I was just in South Carolina doing a glass sale today. Iwant to try and get some accounts in tennese and geroigia...or however you sopell it.. i been awake 3 days so far, leave me alone fuckface!

anywys, I will post new pics of new glass, and new tattoos in the next day or two....

Here is some to keep you assholio's happy:
    http://www.ofoto.com/BrowsePhotos.jsp?UV=789264032432_93811363503&US=0&collid=31153363503

2. Cuntry Skank

Cuntry Skank New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by IMC hates you:
    I have OCD also... sad but true.. I was just in South Carolina doing a glass sale today. Iwant to try and get some accounts in tennese and geroigia...or however you sopell it.. i been awake 3 days so far, leave me alone fuckface!

anywys, I will post new pics of new glass, and new tattoos in the next day or two....

Here is some to keep you assholio's happy:
    http://www.ofoto.com/BrowsePhotos.jsp?UV=789264032432_93811363503&US=0&collid=3115336 3503
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i don't know how far you live from gatlinburg

i will be over there this weekend

there will be hot tubbing, beer, and a bar-b-q

you should come and meet MY uncle dwayne

3. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

I just drove through Nashville last week on my way back from Texas. Nice place. Now tell me... whats a pretty girl like you doing in a place like fugly?

4. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cuntry Skank:
    i don't know how far you live from gatlinburg

i will be over there this weekend

there will be hot tubbing, beer, and a bar-b-q

you should come and meet MY uncle dwayne
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I live 6 hours from gatlinburg (i accually can drive it in 4 and a half , i live right outside of raleigh)

Unfortunatly, I have to start work on a glass dildo contract I got yesterday in south carolina, So I doubt I will be able to pry my fat ass away from the torch long enough to hang out. Plus I really am a jerk-off who dosen't do well in social situations (ask cheese, hes met me before)

Anyways, when the fuck is cheese coming back for another night at the fucking ranch? Glassblowers and there associates never pay the cover, or for the draft... But still got to pay for them titties in yo' face...

5. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

Ironically, I passed right by the mustang ranch today. I was gonna swing into the Rock and Roll outlet this morning, but my contractor told me to get my ass back to Salisbury pronto! So starting at 5AM... I got to drive from Spartansburg, SC to Dunn, NC to Salisbury,MD non-stop. Fun Fun Fun.

I thought about trying to drive from Spartansburg to Dunn last night, but realized I would get there at 3 in the morning. The only titties I would have gotten to play with were Richard Cranium's. But I would have let him play with my nuts in return. I'm not selfish. Hopefully, I will get another NC run tomorrow. That way, I can crash out on xt 97 and party my ass off! But knowing my luck, I'll get stuck going to Jersey again.

I met Lomo last week in San Antonio. That boy can drink some beer! It drove me crazy that I couldn't drink with him though. Sometimes a CDL fucks you over like that. It was cool none the less. We even got to see some guy chew out a security guard at the Taco place. Apparently, some bum was bathing in the restroom and he didn't like it. I glanced in to see if it was Tommy710, but then I remembered his fear of soap and water. This was a clean bum.

Anyhow, I'll be hitting the road soon again. All hot bitches who want a piece of the Dawg, drop me a line and give me an address. If I have time, I'll come by and give you a beef injection. Late!

6. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

Luckly, you didnt come to 97 last night, I was awake for 36 hours, delivering glass, then I worked on the new tatooshop (on 95 btw) and drinking beer, smoking herb, snorting meth, taking pain pills.. I was a pissy little bitch last night at 3 A.M.

7. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cheezedawg:
    I met Lomo last week in San Antonio. That boy can drink some beer! It drove me crazy that I couldn't drink with him though. Sometimes a CDL fucks you over like that.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That little bit? Shit, only reason I stopped was because I felt bad drinkin' in front of ya... Proud of ya, man - that took some willpower to just order a coke...

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    Heh... I think we both would've kept a straight face if we hadn't looked at each other while the rent-a-cop started to buckle...

Yeah, we'll have to have another taco-fest here sometime when you can relax a bit more... Two questions: did you listen to that CD yet, and, did you have to drive up to Dallas with the window down half the time? That shit had me stinkin' up the whole room an hour or two later...

8. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

Hell yeah I listened to it! Fucking sweet!

No. I couldn't smell anything. 14 years of cigarette smoking has all but destroyed my ulfactory nerves. Now the only things I can smell are really rank pussies and dogshit. In some ways its a curse, in others... a blessing. It makes hanging out with bums easier.

9. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

So, no severely balding middle-age hippie rejects approached either of you guys, trying to be your blood brother? Or do people like that get the shit beaten out of them in Texas?

10. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

Nawwww. Not this time. Of course, Lomo did scream at some car that passed by at the top of his lungs. It seemed to entertain the females sitting close by.

The might have even approached us, but when we got to the counter I ordered two pink tacos with no cheese. The guy said something in Japanese and didn't seem to understand what I was requesting. Everyone else in line got it... just not him.

What ever happened to the women who like crude and disgusting public behavior? Must have gone out with feminist revolution.,..

11. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cheezedawg:
    Hell yeah I listened to it! Fucking sweet!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Glad to hear it! Had to prove that at least something cool comes from 'round here...

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    ...like me!

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Nawwww. Not this time. Of course, Lomo did scream at some car that passed by at the top of his lungs. It seemed to entertain the females sitting close by.

The might have even approached us, but when we got to the counter I ordered two pink tacos with no cheese. The guy said something in Japanese and didn't seem to understand what I was requesting. Everyone else in line got it... just not him.

What ever happened to the women who like crude and disgusting public behavior? Must have gone out with feminist revolution.,..
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nah, they just all come with cheese...

12. Cuntry Skank

Cuntry Skank New Member

I just drove through Nashville last week on my way back from Texas. Nice place. Now tell me... whats a pretty girl like you doing in a place like fugly?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

seems like a place where men like to be abused

there is NO way to make that sound innocnent

but i swear i am

13. Cuntry Skank

Cuntry Skank New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by IMC hates you:
    I live 6 hours from gatlinburg (i accually can drive it in 4 and a half , i live right outside of raleigh)

Unfortunatly, I have to start work on a glass dildo contract I got yesterday in south carolina, So I doubt I will be able to pry my fat ass away from the torch long enough to hang out. Plus I really am a jerk-off who dosen't do well in social situations (ask cheese, hes met me before)
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

our social situation = men sitting around drinking beer and belching and women enjoying the last weekend in the hot tub and serving potato salad

it was a high brow group

can you make a living off pipes and glass dicks?

14. SoCal Shortman

SoCal Shortman New Member

How is this a joke?

15. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SoCal Shortman:
    How is this a joke?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

stupid midget! the very first post had a link to site i found humorous and its evolved from there.

16. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cuntry Skank:

can you make a living off pipes and glass dicks?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well Im not sure, but I made $400 tonight for 6 hours worth of work... IS tha tconsidered a living?

17. Cuntry Skank

Cuntry Skank New Member

Well Im not sure, but I made $400 tonight for 6 hours worth of work... IS tha tconsidered a living?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

guess that depends on what you do with that 400

18. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

guess that depends on what you do with that 400 <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Stippers, hookers, crack cocaine.. need I say anymore?

19. taramae

taramae New Member

Like those glass dildos they showed on HBO's "Real Sex"? Very cool IMC, we may have to discuss prices later

20. Cuntry Skank

Cuntry Skank New Member

Stippers, hookers, crack cocaine.. need I say anymore? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

can't believe you have to pay for sex

would think that teenage girls would be very impressed with your bad ass persona