~Fresh Ass~

Discussion in 'Jokes, Funny Stories and other Text.' started by ratatouille, Sep 7, 2002.

1. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by IMC hates you:
    I pulled it back like a pencil, and slapped it across her teeth, knocking a few of them out. suddenly she had a face full of cum, spit and blood.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Man, you could have cut your dick on one of her broken teeth and with all that blood

:shudder:

2. Fugly

Fugly Administrator Staff Member Fugly Staff

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cuntry Skank:
    Ya'll must be some UGLEE biatches

here's my fresh ass:

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

DAYUMM!!

3. crapflinger

crapflinger New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by IMC hates you:
    well my cock was still hard, I pulled it back like a pencil, and slapped it across her teeth, knocking a few of them out. suddenly she had a face full of cum, spit and blood, as she fell to the ground. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ouch... mushroom slaps hurt like a bitch

4. Cuntry Skank

Cuntry Skank New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Fugly:
    DAYUMM!!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ur a wedgie fan 2?

55 minutes till i get off

work that is

5. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by canine_STD:
    so you're too modest to show your arse to a bunch of people wearing simillar things, but you'll show your tan-lines off to a few million people who have access to a computer?
    I'll post a pic of my arse as soon as you post one of your face (whole face) without sunnies on, just to satisfy my curiosity as to weather or not you have a lazy eye.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    first of all, in the states nudity is very taboo, and if i were to wear a thong or similar bottom at my pool it would cause havock. there are plenty of old folks here and they frown on that sort of display. secondly, my ass isnt so firm that id not jiggle like hell walking about the beach, so i wear regular bottoms. i dont mind showing my ass here because you dont see my face along with it. if i did it would jeopardize my job. here is some of my face for you. you can see here that i am not lazy-eyed.

CuntryCunt, your ass looks quite young. Marty is probably furiously masterbating to it as i type. Klitana had a gif of her showing her ass, but i think she is dead and cant post it.

6. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

well if you let me rub my cock in the crack of your ass, Ill vote for you... well except yummy...

7. Cuntry Skank

Cuntry Skank New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ratilla the hun:
    CuntryCunt, your ass looks quite young. Marty is probably furiously masterbating to it as i type. Klitana had a gif of her showing her ass, but i think she is dead and cant post it. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

im 20 its not that young but it is fresh

8. Cuntry Skank

Cuntry Skank New Member

well if you let me rub my cock in the crack of your ass, Ill vote for you... well except yummy...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i read what you did to that hooker i dont think i could trust you to just rub

9. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

I WIN! MUAHAHHAHAHAHA!

10. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ratilla the hun:
    I WIN! MUAHAHHAHAHAHA!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You let IMC rub his dick on your ass? Or do we now know how you got the damage to your mouth??? and who says IMC gets the only vote???

YUMMY WILL NOT GO OUT WITHOUT A FIGHT...FINE YOU ALL ASKED FOR IT...

WARNING BELOW IS YUMMY'S ASS!!!

11. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Fugly:
    DAYUMM!!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Goddamn!!!!

12. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

Is it weird that you in that mask is making me horny?

13. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GreenAppleSplatters:

Goddamn!!!!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Her skin looks white and yet she has ghetto booty

14. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GreenAppleSplatters:
    Is it weird that you in that mask is making me horny?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    nope. i am probably wearing latex gloves too. heh heh.

15. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cuntry Skank:
    why would you even post that?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

she is a stupid bitch, thats why

16. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

i just love what this thread has deteriorated into. perhaps its time for an "itty bitty titty" contest. whoops. i cant win that one. HAHAHHAHHAHAHHAAH! ho hum blah.

17. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

are you black or racist

i can't tell from you signiture
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hahahahahahahaha! I never noticed that shit until you pointed it out... Thanks!

18. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

I was in Richmond V.A. picking up a wharehouse of music to sell back here in NC at my friends music store. Whilst we are loading the truck, this somewhat attractive hooker comes around and sees us working, she offeres a blow-job for $20. Hey who am I to turn down head? So I show her my dick and she is like "Iv'e never seen that much metal before!" and swallows my dick to my balls. 10 mins later I blow off a nut, and tell her to spit out over her chin, she looks up, smiles, and complies. Then I hear the devil in my head, remeber when you were in grammer school and you would pencil fight? well my cock was still hard, I pulled it back like a pencil, and slapped it across her teeth, knocking a few of them out. suddenly she had a face full of cum, spit and blood, as she fell to the ground. I zipped up, jumped into the rydrer truck, could hear her calling me a sick fucker as she chased us driving away in the sunset.. Ahhh man I love Richmond V.A.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LMAO! So... did you tip her?

You'll have to go back there someday so we can hear the follow-up... Y'kno, find out how 'Jaggie-Maggie' is doing...

19. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

Fair enough, just that the only pics I'd seen of you, you were either in sunnies or only showing half your face.
    And I know you're lying about the nudity thing, I've seen Florida on TV, with all those scantily clad women roller-blading along the beach. Some people have told me that US TV is full of shit, but I dont believe them. Those infomercials have to be true, if Chuck Norris says I can have a body like his in just 14 days for 3 easy paymenys of $75 then [/B][/I]I BELIEVE HIM!!![/I][/B]. Chuck wouldn't lie to me.

20. Fugly

Fugly Administrator Staff Member Fugly Staff

Quit talking so much and post more pictures of your asses. Jesus H. Christ. I check this think every day for more pictures of Rat's ass and there are none.

Some one tell that mullato chick to post some more of hers too.