~Fresh Ass~

Discussion in 'Jokes, Funny Stories and other Text.' started by ratatouille, Sep 7, 2002.

1. Fading2black

Fading2black New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    I think you'll find 'Cuntry' looks something a little closer to this...
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LMFAO .... so, Nursey, is it really YOU in the pic then? and oh yea i realized i made a mistake and Cuntry's nails weren't really french manicure. But if she agrees to see me I'll take her to a nice place and let her get them done that way if she likes because she definately has that french manicure look about her...

2. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Fading2black:

Just to get it ALL out on the table right now, so we don't have any confusion or misunderstanding, ratilla is mighty easy on the eyes too. I must confess to having some, uh <blush> naughty thoughts about her Cuntry and myself.

I'm thinkin' maybe the three of us could go on a Thelma and Louise kinda deal - only it would be Thelma, Louise and fuckstik. We'd cruise the countryside, see the sights, meet new and interestime people, get to know each other in a close and bonding sort of way, eat at exciting new restaurants, stay at posh hotels and also real dumps just to keep the experience varied, you know, mix it up a bit.

Maybe we'd go out west and have a picnic in the middle of nowhere and wait past sunset when the stars would engulf us in speckled brilliance. A little wine perhaps; the ladies now a bit more comfortable with each other - maybe they brush against each other, innocently at first, but then realizing maybe something more is developing, something deep and beautiful.

And then, maybe, as the intensity is building we would fuck alot. Oops did I say that?

Sometimes I get carried away.

Oh yea - regarding the Thelma and Louise thing, I'm thinking at the end it would be better if we all stayed alive so we could enjoy more shit instead of just dying and thats the end of it kinda thing. It might be sexy the whole flying off the cliff thing, maybe for about 10 seconds, but at the bottom the sexiness would be gone and it would all just be "fuck, man, we should'a turned around and had more fun instead of fucking flying through the air for a thrill and then - nothing."

Just a thought Fading2black
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey what are you smoking? Anyways Ratty is fucking jean claude, so you can't have her!!!!! And thats not nursey thats yummy and I guess cuntry skank is yummy now!

3. Darkgroovey

Darkgroovey New Member

we want naked pictures of cuntry skank to prove once and for all that is really her, that is the same picture twice in a row now. We need ... no we demand more evidence.

4. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

Why wont this thread just die?

5. woody1

woody1 New Member

has anyone here seen my pet penguin riding around on a hippo? if so, tell him we are having waffles for dinner and he needs to come home. chingalos

6. Darkgroovey

Darkgroovey New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by canine_STD:
    Why wont this thread just die?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

because so many people are polishing the bishop to her, i would pressume that is why this thread is still alive

7. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by woody1:
    has anyone here seen my pet penguin riding around on a hippo? if so, tell him we are having waffles for dinner and he needs to come home. chingalos<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i have and i bludgened him to death like a baby harp seal then fed him to my cat. i could go for some waffles though.

8. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ratilla the hun:
    i have and i bludgened him to death like a baby harp seal then fed him to my cat. i could go for some waffles though.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Belgian waffles right ratty!!!!!!!!

9. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

word! i think i'll be getting a huge mouthful too 'cause my birthday is coming up! YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

10. woody1

woody1 New Member

waffles it is! anyone else wanna get in on this? this is some high quality shit we gott here. chingalos

11. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

And before any of you cunts say anything, YES, I know Lomo has done it before, but he's not here to do it now when he's needed.

12. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

Lomos eaten beligian waffles??

13. Phil

Phil New Member

hey i want some waffles too u know. dont u greedy cunts eat them all

14. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

This is Tommy am fucking positive!

15. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by canine_STD:

And before any of you cunts say anything, YES, I know Lomo has done it before, but he's not here to do it now when he's needed.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    oh Canine, lets keep it alive in the hopes that a brand spanking new member will feel obligated to post a picture of their derrier. ok sweeeetummmms?? i'd post a new one of mine but it's a tad bruised at the moment. i had sex in a small car and the stick shift tried to penetrate my bum- unsuccessfully i might add so dont get too excited.

16. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Phil:
    hey i want some waffles too u know. dont u greedy cunts eat them all<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Absofuckinlutley!!!!! We can have Danza get us some waffles, the little cunt!

17. Phil

Phil New Member

yeah Danza bring out the waffles u fukin cunt. NOW!!