French Wankers

Discussion in 'Jokes, Funny Stories and other Text.' started by igabfbrn, Feb 6, 2004.

1. Angie

Angie New Member

I believe that the British have had a hate the French thing going on for some time. I dont think its a political thing, I just think that there wankers. Mind you us Brits could do with their philosophy on patronism (Still not bought a dictionary) Maybe if we bought our own fucking products then half our, no almost all our industry would not of disappeared!!!! And while I'm having my little tantrum, what the fuck is going on with Wembly Stadium. Did we not learn by the Dome for fucks sake! And its not even a British company building the stadium, no Its a German one. Please correct me if I'm wrong, which I would dearly love to be. There I'm spent!

2. Spooky Action

Spooky Action New Member

Fucking hell woman! You feelin better now? PMT by anychance?

3. Angie

Angie New Member

Fucking hell woman! You feelin better now? PMT by anychance?

No just a bad day at work, I have the flu, blah blah blah. I cant even be botherd to go to bed!!!!! :cry: OK could be a slight bit of PMT. But hey I'm still right! Fucking French. I expect they say the same about us. "Look at those English twats, Cant even build a Stadium. The fucking Welsh can do it"

4. Angie

Angie New Member

Oh yeah, There is that bottle of wine I just drank! Got a bit leary.

5. Spooky Action

Spooky Action New Member

Was it French or German? And be honest! :wink:

6. chester grape

chester grape New Member

Gee, you don't say! I expect Napoleon, Lord Nelson and just about every other European historical figure would share your "belief".