Free drugs!!!

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by stymie, Aug 27, 2002.

1. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

A reminder of the sort of experience most men are subjected to by the stupid docile cunts they choose to stick their dicks into.

2. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

so stymie you done anything bout this bitch yet or what?

3. Yummy

Yummy New Member

I love triple posting

[ August 29, 2002: Message edited by: Goddess Yummy ]

4. Yummy

Yummy New Member

Triple Posting for Fun and Profit by Yummy Dorkowski

[ August 29, 2002: Message edited by: Goddess Yummy ]

5. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    so stymie you done anything bout this bitch yet or what?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

He fucked a bull through the hole in its skull in her honor. He ought to take a big ole bull cock and freeze it and rape her with it.

6. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

sex with a pot noodle?

7. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    Has anyone had one of the 'bombay Bad boy' pot noodles, they're fuckin well tasty.

Well for a pot noodle anyway!

8. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dubya G Grace:
    Has anyone had one of the 'bombay Bad boy' pot noodles, they're fuckin well tasty.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

when you say 'had'do you mean it in the sexual meaning cos call me old fashioned dubya hbut i aint ever fucked a pot noodle,but ill try anything once.

9. stymie

stymie New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dubya G Grace:

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Totally agree, these fuckers are red hot, if you are gonna fuck one, can I watch? They are hot enough to melt the tip of your cock off. That has got to be worth seeing

10. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

what the fuck is a pot noodle?

11. stymie

stymie New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Serial Rapist Formally Known as IMC:
    what the fuck is a pot noodle?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Heh imc, Pot Noodles are manna from heaven. The tastiest ingredients, finely assembled into an easy to hold recepticle.

This in fact is complete bollocks, it is dried noodles and shit in a carton (just add boiling water) that tastes nothing like it says on the side. Shite junkie/student food.

I fucking love em!

12. stymie

stymie New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    so stymie you done anything bout this bitch yet or what?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have, tell you soon. (still happening as we speak)

13. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Serial Rapist Formally Known as IMC:
    what the fuck is a pot noodle?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's the same thing as that dehydrated Cup-O-Ramen shit we have here.

14. stymie

stymie New Member

Sorry nursey, missed your longish post, I found it interesting, I am not gonna get on my soap box and start defending my job, the one thing that struck me was this.

Personally,i could cope with having to watch that and then eat it easier than a 'poor fucker' that gets strung up,'stunned' and a length of 'piano wire' fed through a hole in its head while it's still alive.

Erm... the length of piano wire that I mentioned serves a purpose, as I said it deadens the nerves. Please do not be under any illusion that the cow/bull/heifer in question is still alive, basically it aint. The bolt that enters the skull is quite long, turning the brains to mush and so ensues instant death. And I mean instant. The kicking after this is quite natural. This is the way I earn a living, we are constantly monitored by EEC appointed vets, (These fuckers cost me £40.00 per hour). In conclusion, I have heard several arguments about the slaughter of animals, at the end of the day (as you lot say) we all gotta eat!

15. theonlylivingboy

theonlylivingboy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by stymie:
    Sorry nursey, missed your longish post, I found it interesting, I am not gonna get on my soap box and start defending my job, the one thing that struck me was this.

Personally,i could cope with having to watch that and then eat it easier than a 'poor fucker' that gets strung up,'stunned' and a length of 'piano wire' fed through a hole in its head while it's still alive.

Erm... the length of piano wire that I mentioned serves a purpose, as I said it deadens the nerves. Please do not be under any illusion that the cow/bull/heifer in question is still alive, basically it aint. The bolt that enters the skull is quite long, turning the brains to mush and so ensues instant death. And I mean instant. The kicking after this is quite natural. This is the way I earn a living, we are constantly monitored by EEC appointed vets, (These fuckers cost me £40.00 per hour). In conclusion, I have heard several arguments about the slaughter of animals, at the end of the day (as you lot say) we all gotta eat!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

So listen to someone who actually knows what he is talking about, instead of believing every biased article you read, then cut n paste to bore the rest of us.
    Dumb fuckin slut

16. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by theonlylivingboy:
    So listen to someone who actually knows what he is talking about, instead of believing every biased article you read, then cut n paste to bore the rest of us.
    Dumb fuckin slut
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Exactly the reason i don't listen to you,you thick faggot.

17. theonlylivingboy

theonlylivingboy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursery:
    Exactly the reason i don't listen to you,you thick faggot.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Right then little miss Islam, we'll be expecting to see you championing the suppression of womens rights from now on. No education or healthcare or right to work for the girls. Or perhaps you believe its right and proper for a young woman to be stoned to death for enjoying sex outside marraige. Or maybe you like to take a shit stood on the toilet seat then wipe your arse with your hand ?
    The original article you posted however does raise an important point, the evils of factory farming (which provides us with both halal and 'conventional' meat). I agree the last few seconds of a beasts life cannot compare with the months even years of torture the animal has been subjected to. Then again who wants to pay £20 for a fucking chicken? This also shows the hipocracy of the left wing animal rights activists, they say next to fuck all about factory farming which condemns millions of animals a year, but make such a song and dance about a couple of hundred foxes a year been hunted down because they see it as elitist, fuck all to do with the suffering of the poor fox.
    To alleviate your concience read Genesis, we have dominion over the beasts in the field, so fuck em.

18. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Snigger.
    First of all,i don't believe any form of extremism is healthy,whether it's bible bashing rednecks,thieving Israelis, Islamic fundamentalists,western factory farming methods...
    Countries which practice Sharia law are Islamic fundamentalists who obey 2000 year old laws...like Iran,Saudi Arabia,Kuwait,United Arab Emirates .Other arab countries like Iraq,Egypt,Jordan,Lebanon,Morocco and others don't practice Sharia law.I know for a fact that in Iraq everyone,male and female,gets free education,women get the equivalent pay as their male counterparts for doing the same job,something which the U.K. is still refusing to do.Women in countries which don't practice Sharia law can also drive,go out alone,have high powered jobs like engineers,politicians, *ahem* manufacturing 'weapons of mass destruction' etc. if they so choose.They don't have to cover their faces and can wear western clothing,though many of the poorer prefer to stick to traditional arab dress,(which is actually the most practical clothing for such hot arid desert clines).Alcohol is also sold in these countries.
    I just get tired of seeing western extremist ( brainwashed ) views on Islam all the time these days,and wanted to put a couple of the misconceptions straight.

More humanely reared meat (organic) is expensive,though it's gradually getting cheaper as time goes on and more people buy it.I don't know how much organic halal would cost.
    The way an animal is treated doesn't just stop with the animal's welfare,it affects ours too...an unhappy and maltreated animal is not going to make such healthy meat as one that has lived as 'nature intended','mad cow disease' being an extreme and obvious example of that.Oh yeah...i read from several different sources that some of the stunguns used explode the brain sending potentially diseased brain tissue through an animals body via the bloodstream with parts of brain tissue eding up in the meat.
    I'm not blaming people like Stymie...i'm blaming big buisiness.As usual,those who are being exploited suffer...in this case the animals and us who eat them.I bet the chairman of 'Monsanto' (enormously rich country at forefront of genetically modified food) eats the finest organic produce delivered fresh from Harrods or whatever each day.

[ September 06, 2002: Message edited by: Nursey ]

19. stymie

stymie New Member

Animals are reared in traditional ways with the greatest of concern for their welfare.

Only natural foods are fed to animals with emphasis on home grown organic forage.

Under these natural, stress free conditions animals are more healthy and the need for veterinary medicines is greatly reduced. If the need for such medicines arises, the animal only regains its organic status after an extended period has elapsed.

Growth promoters are NOT allowed.

Animal welfare conditions are ensured by providing adequate living space and bedding, with access to open pasture.

Emphasis is placed on the natural rearing of young stock by the mother.

Transport and slaughtering are carefully monitored to ensure minimal stress

This a quote from the Organic Standard Soil Association.

First point is that while the cost of this meat is falling, it will never be cheap enough for the average joe to buy. Simply speaking it is not and never will be cost affective. If it eases a persons conscience well good for them, these cattle are slaughtered in the same manner as any other. (our plant does both). You have a totally valid point about the treatment of animals, some farming techniques i have witnessed over the years leave a lot to be desired, guess you heard about our recent escapades with foot and mouth, a lot of farmers in this country have had to cull vast amounts of stock, now their way of life is completeley fucked up because of the idiocy of others. Before that the odd outbreak of e-coli and a bigger outbreak of BSE (Bovine Spongiform Encephalopathy-I had to learn that fucker for a seminar) and CJD (Creutzfeldt Jakob Disease erm..ditto!), all these and a few minor ones left our shitty nation in a shittier state.

Never heard of Sharia law, being a thick butcher and all, but interesting none the less.

To end this, a brief story of what happend to a young lady in this country who died after contracting CJD, about ten years ago I think, she had been a vegan for over 13 years. Work that one out.

[ September 07, 2002: Message edited by: stymie ]