For Your Convenience

Discussion in 'Complaints, Requests and Suggestions.' started by Ministersf, May 30, 2002.

1. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Pimp Monchichi:
    did you just call me a fucking patriot you cunt <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What is this?Laurel and fucking Hardy you cunt?

2. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

are you a fat cunt with a moustache you stupid bitch?

3. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Pimp Monchichi:
    are you a fat cunt with a moustache you stupid bitch?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Stop showing off to your new friend Ednobber the birthday boy and the limey-point-posse crew,Chichi-bitch.

4. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

Just doing a post that wasn't Pimp or Nursey...

5. Ministersf

Ministersf New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by sweet'n'innocent:
    You just proved Trains point fuckfeatures that you don't understand the written language and that you are as thick as shit. Every one else has no problem understanding. HHHMMMMM, except maybe your boyfriend Freddy Kruger. Does he scratch your arse with those lovely long blades for nails he has?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

get over yourself dumbass how do you like it when someone types responses without using punctuation is this communication no its just nonsense it goes on and on and becomes very tedious exspeshally whem it;s ful og speeling erorrs [/b] and bad[/QUOTE]
    UBB code.!!1

Do you see why I say these posts are nonsense, "Fuckfeatures"? Maybe if it didn't hurt your eyes to read them they would be easier to respond to and I wouldn't dismiss them out of hand.

6. sweetninnocent

sweetninnocent New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Minister Saint-Fond:
    get over yourself dumbass how do you like it when someone types responses without using punctuation is this communication no its just nonsense it goes on and on and becomes very tedious exspeshally whem it;s ful og speeling erorrs and bad<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    UBB code.!!1

Do you see why I say these posts are nonsense, "Fuckfeatures"? Maybe if it didn't hurt your eyes to read them they would be easier to respond to and I wouldn't dismiss them out of hand.[/B][/QUOTE]

Stop making excuses. Everyone else has no trouble reading them. This isn't a fucking English grammar class you know. Perhaps you should try wearing glasses if reading hurts your eyes. At your age its perhaps advisable anyway. Then you might notice the shit and mess you live in and see that Fred is really an ugly old decrepit fart that has a shitty arse and then you might not be so keen to shove your cheesy dick up it. Yes,MSF, do yourself a huge favour and get those specs on old boy. Lots of love. God is looking over you...and probably having a damn good laugh whilst thinking "Okay,okay so everyone makes mistakes, even me!!!!"

7. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    Stop showing off to your new friend Ednobber the birthday boy and the limey-point-posse crew,Chichi-bitch. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

FUCK duncenobber... FUCK the limeycacksucker crew... and fuck you as well

8. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

actually that should be fuck me hard hunnywunny.. wuff yew .. kissykissy

god you're such a bitch

9. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

this reminds me of mom and daddy when they fight, will you two please think of us kids? :cry:

10. Matthew

Matthew New Member

I love you guys. *gives everyone a big hug*

11. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

speak for yourself fred... I (and i know nursey agrees) found thundercats posts to wank in the "tribute to wanktard" thread fucking hilarious..<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

OK, fair enough, a few of his posts to wank and ed were funny, but then they all kept posting the same shit. It got boring and repetitive(yes, I am speaking for myself). What do you and Nursey think of their more recent posts? Do you both still find them hilarious?

12. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

What are you tocking abowt Fred vagina fais?Are you just sad because your granny sucked your dick when it woz like your sisters turn thats because you're so laime that you cant even go to the bakres counter without getting a hard on wiv yor tiny penis when you read the words 'cream donut' you homosexual twatty feetures.Why don't you bow to my cunning intelleckshewall prowess and admit difeet or is it too difficult to tock with that gerbil up your ass that you put there to stonch the flow of blood that is seeping out of there due to your mongholoyd half twin raping you up the ass with a strap on?It's ok Fred,we all understand that is your is perogitative and that you are like that cos you cant get it up unless its with a 6 year old you faggot child raping needle dick fatty bumface.You just cant get your head rownd this because you eat the leftovers of pizza you find in bins cos of that what your job at micdonilds and your sisters friends transvestighte brother is the manajer there and he takes your wages to suck your teeny 2 month old sized faggot dick.So dont bother trying,just agree that you are,yet again,crying and wanking furiously into your grandfathers toothless brown mouth and scared incase you cannot ejaculate in time before you have to read another dessimatingly ruthless cock-shrivelling,characktir anniallating onslot from the patriotic point-sucker crew!
    ~PROUD TO BE SHIT~

13. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

I love you Fred

14. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    *some strange and fascinating limey speak*<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    You do that better than they do.
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by unlimited-time:
    I love you Fred<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    I love me too, UT. Soooo....where ya been? It's almost as if...you...never...left(???)
    *paranoia sets in, evil thoughts of people posting as other people take over*
    Hmmmm...damn my cocaine induced paranoia!!
    *does more coke anyway*