food for thought

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by andyiswierd, Feb 3, 2002.

1. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Ughhh!!Ughhh!!STRANGER!How could you?

2. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sparky Bombastic:
    fuck u all<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You're not old enough to remember when Megadeth was 'cool' - Find the song My Last Words, (Album: Peace Sells, but Who's Buying, if I recall correctly) give it a good listen, then come back and thank me.

3. Stranger

Stranger New Member

I liked the lyrics and concept of Sweating Bullets. If someone would only do a cover of it...

4. Stranger

Stranger New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    , <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

A photoshop artist, poet and sculpter! You are a multitallented artist Nursey. Where do you find the time?

5. Stranger

Stranger New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Gump:
    what would happen if one day, Sparky woke up without his balls? hmmmm.... can we say chop seui?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

or sausages and eggs perhaps?

6. gamine

gamine New Member

big fat lines are good

7. Stranger

Stranger New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by gamine:
    big fat lines are good <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Realy? A whole line of them?
    I could only eat one small one myself.

8. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    I'm afraid that the meat between a man's legs is all i have any success at 'sculpting'<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

9. sparky69

sparky69 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The Reverend Gladamere Stroganoff:
    You're not old enough to remember when Megadeth was 'cool' - Find the song My Last Words, (Album: Peace Sells, but Who's Buying, if I recall correctly) give it a good listen, then come back and thank me.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yore technically right im not old enough 2 remember when megadeth wqas cool but i do hav a prety good taste n music and i go 2 all kinds of times eras and styles 2 find good music. megadeth is deffinately considered n my opinion cool.

your memory has failed. it is on countdown 2 extenction.

10. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Stranger:
    A photoshop artist, poet and sculpter! You are a multitallented artist Nursey. Where do you find the time?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm afraid that the meat between a man's legs is alli have any success at 'sculpting',you however are quite an adept hand when it comes to arty crafty shit,i can just picture you sitting at the side of the road,barefoot and smacked out your head selling this shit,and probably braiding hair using recycled tampon strings and such like!

11. Stranger

Stranger New Member

WTF?
    Before it was deleted I said...

Ahh fuck it, I'm going to the pub instead.
    Drink hard, recover easy. Have a good weekend everyone.

12. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sparky Bombastic:
    DONT TALK ABOUT SHIT U KNOW KNOW NOTHING ABOUT!
    megadeth rules<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey assfuck, I have had killing's my busuness and business is good and peace sells but who's buying, on Vinyl before you were a nutstain on your momma's panties. I still have jump in the fire on vinyl. Ever heard of that one you fucking lame peice of retarded dung beetle turd?

13. Spooky

Spooky New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children VIOLENTLY:
    before you were a nutstain on your momma's panties.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

14. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children VIOLENTLY:
    I still have jump in the fire on vinyl. Ever heard of that one you fucking lame peice of retarded dung beetle turd?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i have.. it's metallicas single off the "kill 'em all" album....

i have it on demon shaped vinyl picture disc... erm... somewhere

15. sparky69

sparky69 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by m2k:
    i have.. it's metallicas single off the "kill 'em all" album.... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i hav the no life till leather demo. that was when dave was sitll with them. ever heard of that IMC

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote

ya actually i do know what that is buddy i told u i know a whole lot more than u think about metallica and megadeth and music in general.

16. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

i used to really be into metallica, magadeth, anthrax and slayer when i was 13/14.. i had every album and single release by metallica and megadeth up til about '87.. the '...and justice for all' album... i had pic discs, mispresses, us, euroand jap versions, bootleg live albums.... i worked in a record store and just used to orfer them and steal them...

you know, at 15/16 i moved to london and was getting into acid house and raving, soi gave the major part of my record collection to a mate....

what a bitch...

and i gave my star wars figures and ships away too... and i had 'em all.. even the 'token collect' ones

17. sparky69

sparky69 New Member

that sucks

18. Stranger

Stranger New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by m2k:
    i used to really be into metallica, magadeth, anthrax and slayer when i was 13/14.. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Must've been the era. I was 17/18 myself and a big Metallica, Suicidal Tendancies and King Diamond fan (that guy realy knew how to throw a tea party).
    We would spend our weekends munching shrooms, getting stoned and telling the boys that they sounded realy 'wicked' as they bashed out some crunch lics and screamed chunky vocals about eating someone miscarriage. Then we'd all pile into the Sandman and cruise down the coast for a gig.
    Those were the days. I only wish I could remember more of it.

19. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

your memory has failed. it is on countdown 2 extenction.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Has it failed, indeed?

20. sparky69

sparky69 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The Reverend Gladamere Stroganoff:
    Has it failed, indeed?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

fuck