Follow up - would you want to know if your mate cheated?

Discussion in 'Medical Advice' started by ucicare, Sep 7, 2006.

?

If your mate has an affair, ends it, and wants to stay with you do you want to know about the affair

1. No, keep it to yourself

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Yes, I want to know

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

Well said Nursey.

2. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

I was not sure where Nursey was comming from on this it seemsed uncharicteristicly like taking a moral stand.

Then

Hmmm.... Phat look out I think Nursey has the hots for ya. Better wear your chastity underwear as her heat seaking love missile is aimed right at your bunghole.
    Pimp you should be worried about this.

3. phatboy

phatboy New Member

Looking and acting on those feelings are where the line is drawn. Every human on the planet has desires and thoughts. Acting, or not acting, on those desires is what seperates us from Monkeys.

So who cheated on you?

4. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

why? i'm the one she's faithful towards, she has a bond with, and still has the hots for... and the feelings are mutual....

agreeing with someone and wanting to fuck them are on two seperate planes.. as are disagreeing and fighting....
    unless of course you are nursey and i.. but then the fucking and fighting is allowed

5. MAJ Havoc

MAJ Havoc Active Member

I think what separates phatboy from monkeys is a fire hose and a tazer. Once he gets a grip, he's tough.

6. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

No worries Pimp just could not resist the urge. I'm an asshole that way.

I knew you two were some "fuckin fighters"

7. phatboy

phatboy New Member

That'll learn that monkey......

Of course if I was from Alabama it would have to be related to me before I fucked it........BEYOTCH

8. MAJ Havoc

MAJ Havoc Active Member

If you were from Louisiana, it just might be.

9. chester grape

chester grape New Member

The only person I know cheated on me for sure, I left. But that was because the cheating was the culmination of a lot of problems in the relationship.

Have you considered the alternative hypothesis though, Phat, that maybe I've cheated on someone and am now busily rationalising the behaviour? Hmm?

10. phatboy

phatboy New Member

That does make sense. But did you tell? Or are you just making up for it by being the best 'partner' you can be? But if you are the one, then something pushed you to it.

I dont think slathering someone in vegimite and giving them a good 'rogering' is bad, but if you were willing to do it once, then chances are you'll do it again.

11. chester grape

chester grape New Member

Is that true? There's nothing you've ever done just once in your life and decided never to do again?

12. Samanthasez

Samanthasez New Member

How...sticky :x

13. Checkmate

Checkmate New Member

Hey it works for me, I have issues with commitment, and looking to keep my options open, I am not dishonest about it, they women know where they stand, and so do I.

14. Samanthasez

Samanthasez New Member

Which proves my theory: that a man can slut about and be looked upon as a hero, whilst if a girl proclaimed the same she'd be a hooor.

That being said, I'm envious; how about a threesome?

15. Checkmate

Checkmate New Member

Only men who are insecure and jealous feel that way about a woman exploring her sexuality and learning what makes her happy in the bedroom. Me personaly I can't hold someone to a higher standard then I hold myself at the momment.

Threesome sounds great, I am in London UK, so there may be some travel in your near future.

16. phatboy

phatboy New Member

Ive done things a bunch that I have decided to never do again, however that doesnt mean I havent done them again. It just meanst that at times I wish I hadnt, or wish I wouldnt again.

17. Samanthasez

Samanthasez New Member

Such as?? I'll tell, if you do!

18. phatboy

phatboy New Member

I dont think a public forum is the place to look for absolution...

......PM me we'll chat....

:wink:

19. chester grape

chester grape New Member

Wuss.

20. Samanthasez

Samanthasez New Member

You're all talk.