FOLLOW ME!!!

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by kitana, Jun 21, 2001.

1. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

*grudgingly*

clive barker is an excellent author

2. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

AAAAH!Please let me be the first to congratulate you both,and give you both a little offering....

3. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<font size=5>CONGRATULATIONS<font>
    <marquee> </marquee>

[ June 25, 2001: Message edited by: Nursey ]

4. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    Pimp has a feminine side.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yes.. my tongue action has had numerous compliments

5. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

And I get to be the Best Man!

6. kitana

kitana New Member

i wanna be the brides maid - uh is that what its called?
    and i want to be the decorator
    heehee

7. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 666kitana999:
    i wanna be the brides maid - uh is that what its called?
    and i want to be the decorator
    heehee
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

<font size=3>"ME!!ME!!!CHOOSE ME!!!"</font>

*Texan drawl*
    "ahh wanna be the bridesmaid"

Well Kitana,i think it is glaringly obvious just WHO will be picked to be bridesmaid!Will it be Kitana-Menopauseous' animal torturing lesbian ex-lover,or Cailley-bringer of joy and flowers and all things sweet???

[ June 25, 2001: Message edited by: Nursey ]

8. Icare

Icare New Member

LOOK WHAT I FOUND!!CAILLEY!!!

[ June 25, 2001: Message edited by: Tori_Anus ]

9. kitana

kitana New Member

of course it will be me
    tori, what were u trying to post?

10. Scrawine

Scrawine New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Spooky:
    I would be honoured to take the hand of one so fair and beautiful.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well Well Well what do we have here. I turn my back for a few minutes and you run off with another. Yesterday Spooy you spoke to me on MSN and told me that this newbie bitch that no one seems to like, asked you to marry her. So you were saying how much you liked me and it was only a joke, so in I come to check this shit out and low and behold, you said yes! Well it seems I was right to distance myself from you. Up the walls in work and my life and this is what happens-you moan to me but bury yourself in another slut. Well looks like ye two are ment to be together. You can fly up the highest part of my fucking hole if you think I'm gonna put your insecure mind at ease again-fucking prick.
    PS. Pimp, thank you for letting me know about him. Looks like you were right.

11. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

and the moral of the story is.... "if youse gonna cheat on yo' bitch wit' a anotha ho, keep that shit on da down-lo nigga"

Eze' e taught us nigga's that a long time ago

[ June 27, 2001: Message edited by: American Sociopath ]

12. Fecal Leaker

Fecal Leaker New Member

well..if it's any consolation SCRAWINE, u still make me pretty FUCKING HOT But then again, so does that COCKSUCKER kitana, who I'm pretty sure has been ANALLY RAPED by the fat end of a LOUISVILLE SLUGGER

13. kitana

kitana New Member

Fecal Leaker: How the FUCK do i make u hot???
    I am a sick little gurl with death on my mind

No, i have not been anally raped, guys are too scared to get close to me

14. Fecal Leaker

Fecal Leaker New Member

I think it is your RETARDED fucking nature that makes me hot. Plus I have a fetish for STUPID LAZY CUNTS How do ya like them FUCKIN' APPLES????

15. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

those are some ripe apples

16. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Scrawine:
    Well Well Well what do we have here. I turn my back for a few minutes and you run off with another. Yesterday Spooy you spoke to me on MSN and told me that this newbie bitch that no one seems to like, asked you to marry her. So you were saying how much you liked me and it was only a joke, so in I come to check this shit out and low and behold, you said yes! Well it seems I was right to distance myself from you. Up the walls in work and my life and this is what happens-you moan to me but bury yourself in another slut. Well looks like ye two are ment to be together. You can fly up the highest part of my fucking hole if you think I'm gonna put your insecure mind at ease again-fucking prick.
    PS. Pimp, thank you for letting me know about him. Looks like you were right.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry Scraw... I didn't realise you would be so jealous.(why not talk to me prop) I know you asked today, for me (or Nauseous) not to reply to this(what she will say(if she is real and if she ever gets time)is out of my hands), but she does know of our... Erm... Friendship? And that you were the only
    Person I trusted online(or did(?)...

Like I am REALLY getting married!

How can you even use such a thing against me? 'Bury myself/deceive'... Hmmm... .. You know what I mean...

And ever since your little trip to London, you have been odd... Now you have at last confirmed my/our feelings.... At least I feel secure now. Like I said today, I guess I was right about you being poisoned. And all the no no no's I got from you when asked if you had been talking...

Now I could get all personal and bitter(and I do feel very bitter) but I won't because I still like you, regardless...
    If it makes you feel better to know... All the anguish you put me through today at work, was far more painfull than the post.

But the only thing I can't understand is, why all that on the phone?

17. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

Damn dude. Save a little bit of your dignity. Watching a man pretend to cry over some girl is almost as bad as watching reruns of "30Something". So you got caught. Big Deal. I'm sure there is a guy out there RIGHT NOW having trouble with his girlfriend because she wants a man sensitive to her needs. So you just find her; bide your time; and strike when the moment is right. You'll be back in your game in no time.
    Shitstain.

18. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PinkorBrown69:
    And that you were the only
    Person I trusted online...

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hmmmmm.....deja vu

[ June 27, 2001: Message edited by: Nursey ]

19. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PinkorBrown69:
    I guess I was right about you being poisoned. And all the no no no's I got from you when asked if you had been talking...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

actually spooky.. i just told her i didn't want anything to do with you anymore and that i didn't feel i could trust you..
    she asked me why and i wouldn't go into details...
    because i knew she liked you and i didn't want to sour any friendship i had with scraw and also because what went on had nothing to do with her...

she figured out you were a sleaze all by herself

20. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Fecal Leaker:
    I think it is your RETARDED fucking nature that makes me hot. Plus I have a fetish for STUPID LAZY CUNTS How do ya like them FUCKIN' APPLES????<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yes, my retarded fucking nature...u should see me offline, i will scare u away

i am not lazy - i just have a lot of free time

i like apples, especially Red Delicious