FLAGARANT FALSE ADVERTISING

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Darkgroovey, Jan 10, 2003.

1. sexc

sexc New Member

don't u guys have anything better to complain about rite now? lay off da webpage. i'll finish it when i am good and ready.

2. Darkgroovey

Darkgroovey New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Whore of Babylon:
    don't u guys have anything better to complain about rite now? lay off da webpage. i'll finish it when i am good and ready.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

then don't advertise until it's ready, simple common sense really, and don't use this forum to propagate it. cause we really don't care, on another note if your still up for the seal beating i will pay you, i understand you're a whore and this is your profession.

3. sexc

sexc New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    u speaking for all the other fuglyites now too huh?

4. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

just the majority... kitana would probably click because she'd look at any old shit... and ross would click so he could flirt with you

5. kat

kat New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mister Sinister

[/B]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

but cmon... hes sooo cute.....couldnt u just molest him or someting instead of toasting him...use some ugly animals...like the duck-billed platypus.....

6. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ~pimpchichi~:
    ross would click so he could flirt with you<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

nuh uh..... I don't find websites sexy and I don't flirt...I am nice...

7. sexc

sexc New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ~pimpchichi~:
    just the majority... kitana would probably click because she'd look at any old shit... and ross would click so he could flirt with you<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i see how it is pimp u let ppl like this mr sinister fellow talk for u now? cos u basically just said he speaks for most of u.

8. Darkgroovey

Darkgroovey New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Whore of Babylon:
    i see how it is pimp u let ppl like this mr sinister fellow talk for u now? cos u basically just said he speaks for most of u.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

have you seen some of this shit I have posted in the forums? you don't even rate a one on my curiosity scale whorezilla.

9. sexc

sexc New Member

i took it down so stop with the complaining.

10. thejohnboy

thejohnboy New Member

Sorry i'd just like to add for certain:

The baby seal HAS to be alive, so i ca hear it scream and look into it's puppydog eyes and think "hah".
    You all know what i mean.

11. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

i disagree.. you should sew it's eyes shut.. it won't be able to see whats happening but whatever it imagines is happening and what's about happen will be much worse..

12. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

jesus...

"whatever it imagines is happening and about to happen will be much worse.."

13. Darkgroovey

Darkgroovey New Member

jesus...

"whatever it imagines is happening and about to happen will be much worse.."
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think the flaming wooden leg should be up the seals ass with it's eye's sewn shut, just to be different

14. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

i see how it is pimp u let ppl like this mr sinister fellow talk for u now? cos u basically just said he speaks for most of u.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

no whore.. he has observed the general consensus and has relayed his findings... and i have just confirmed his result...

15. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mister Sinister:
    have you seen some of this shit I have posted in the forums? you don't even rate a one on my curiosity scale whorezilla.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

He's right whore he types utter drivel, last night he was gonna club me and my seal to death with me wooden leg.

16. Darkgroovey

Darkgroovey New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by gross miss conduct:
    He's right whore he types utter drivel, last night he was gonna club me and my seal to death with me wooden leg. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

you forgot the most important part it was on fire from staic sparks caused by your socks and heavy shag carpeting...one for you and one for the seal..yeah those were some good times.
    any one care for for some roasted petit fauc?

17. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

And how long does it take to set up a website.Jesus even some pics of your tits and arse would do.

18. kitana

kitana New Member

just the majority... kitana would probably click because she'd look at any old shit... and ross would click so he could flirt with you<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

and?

i like to speak for myself.

19. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

jesus christ kintini you fucking dumb confused braindead cunt!.. we already said we don't speak for you because you click on any old shit.... get a fucking clue will you.. or get better at fucking killing yourself..

*shakes head*
    for fucks sake she even quoted where i said it..

20. kitana

kitana New Member

LOL!
    its too early in the morning for my lazy ass!