Fivepaknh Goes Insane

Discussion in 'More Serious Topics' started by Wabbit_9000, Apr 27, 2005.

1. sawdusty

sawdusty New Member

I beg to differ, Five won't leave. He's become obsessed with Wabbit and this is his only means of communication. He'll stay and fling small gobbets of really vapid shit.

2. Wabbit_9000

Wabbit_9000 New Member

You must be one of those idiots that thinks this more than just a few minutes work.

Maybe the internet is still a big mystery for you?

3. EngrOpsNCO

EngrOpsNCO New Member

Funny I posted the same thing a couple of days ago in the middle iof that snit on 5's site.

4. Geezer Glide

Geezer Glide New Member

5. EngrOpsNCO

EngrOpsNCO New Member

Then again maybe it's because we are not on an island.

Just a hundred years or so ago you could get 2 acres and a mule for killing fellow Americans.

6. MEDICVET

MEDICVET New Member

I could give a shit what he thinks of me or if he hates my guts, but I for one am glad that wabbit is here. :D He is as has been said, "a natural born fuglyite".

7. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Well you know it's really great to see you, Barry and Sman in agreement over what a err...'natural born fuglyite is'. Ugh.

8. Samanthasez

Samanthasez New Member

It's all for you benefit, bab-yyyyy!

9. MEDICVET

MEDICVET New Member

Nursey, wabbit is like poison ivy and living in the sticks..it kinda grows on ya after a while. ;)

10. Geezer Glide

Geezer Glide New Member

Yeah the two of you would make a good couple, just think if you get on top then we will never see the WABBITT again baaaaaaaaaawaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

11. MEDICVET

MEDICVET New Member

I want to seriously thank you and others who have insulted me over my weight. You have given me all the inspiration I need to add to my workout regimen. Last year I lost 22 lbs. This year I have a gut instinct I am going to more than double that. :)

Thank you. That's on the level. Thanks for giving me plenty of strength to have a goal to strive for and a reason for doing so. :)

12. Geezer Glide

Geezer Glide New Member

Finally able to take a good shit where you

13. MEDICVET

MEDICVET New Member

LOL! :lol:

man, ya know you must be pissed that I have made so much progress that I both take serious threats seriously and can still laugh at the stupid shit. ;)

14. Geezer Glide

Geezer Glide New Member

show me where I threatened you, see lying comes natural to you doesn't it

15. Wabbit_9000

Wabbit_9000 New Member

Geeze, you're in a real hurry to start feeling him up, ain'tcha?

16. Wabbit_9000

Wabbit_9000 New Member

Our favorite moron has been in contact with me in here via PM. In order to reinstate me, he wants me to give him my real name, which he says he NEEDS. I guess that's in case he were to once again break his word and ban me. Somehow, the moron thinks that I wouldn't fuck around if he knew my real ID.

I told him to blow it out his ass, in a manner of speaking, and that I kinda like being banned for no good reason and in violation of his own stated policy.

He claims that he was only willing to let me back in as a "courtesy" to some other members.

Right.

Now he'll fantasize that this whole bit of nonsense is ruining my life and that it must take OODLES of time to fuck around with a web site. But he'll also be going ballistic when I do get in there.

17. Wabbit_9000

Wabbit_9000 New Member

18. Wabbit_9000

Wabbit_9000 New Member

Blow me. I ain't your pal, you phony bitch. You sniveled about me on the other sites and now you want to friends.

19. sawdusty

sawdusty New Member

Back at the ranch, Five claims you're the one dictating conditions. But it's easy for him to say whatever he, or anybody else wants. Dragass is back to being a cyber Sherlock with a little Cops style moralising. The equivocating is getting pretty deep.

20. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

This drama reminds me of a 1960's show called "Peyton Place."

Maybe Five and Wabbitt will end up in bed together.

I can't wait to see the next episode!

Barry