1. theonlylivingboy

theonlylivingboy New Member

Christ, I can't believe it. I start a thread that turns into a bullshit forum for the most boring fucking pastime on God's earth!

Fucking computer nerds AND fishermen, if any of ever start frequenting my local, i will have to exterminate you for fear of the boredom level reaching record highs.

2. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

hey yorkie boy... come to wales.. there's plenty of sheep to keep you entertained before you get fed to the fishes

3. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

and we're talking about real fishing... not that pussy shit they do on rivers and lakes... i agree with you there... that is fucking boring...

if you were on a boat and we pulled in a conger eel you'd piss your faggoty pants... one of those fuckers'll take your foot off if you ain't careful

4. theonlylivingboy

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ~pimpchichi~:
    hey yorkie boy... come to wales.. there's plenty of sheep to keep you entertained <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just got back home from Porthcawl, went into Bridgend last week and there was a sheep tied to a post, a sign above it said "Bridgend Leasure Centre"

5. theonlylivingboy

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ~pimpchichi~:
    and we're talking about real fishing... not that pussy shit they do on rivers and lakes... i agree with you there... that is fucking boring...

if you were on a boat and we pulled in a conger eel you'd piss your faggoty pants... one of those fuckers'll take your foot off if you ain't careful
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    If u pulled in a conger eel, I'd open one eye, yawn, and go back to sleep Hercules! Are u welsh? One of those ugly pygmy-like creatures that only venture out after dark for fear of ridicule?

6. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by theonlylivingboy:
    Christ, I can't believe it. I start a thread that turns into a bullshit forum for the most boring fucking pastime on God's earth!

Fucking computer nerds AND fishermen, if any of ever start frequenting my local, i will have to exterminate you for fear of the boredom level reaching record highs.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

step up

if you were on a boat and we pulled in a conger eel you'd piss your faggoty pants... one of those fuckers'll take your foot off if you ain't careful<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

u got pics of one of those?

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by theonlylivingboy:
    If u pulled in a conger eel, I'd open one eye, yawn, and go back to sleep Hercules! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ooh, u need to go deep-sea fishing with us. if u sleep, we use u for bait, chunk by chunk, starting with yer toes.

7. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

Are u welsh?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

no.. but we have land in wales near the coast.. thats where the boats are

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kitana:
    u got pics of one of those?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

"Additional Notes:
    Conger eels have extremely sharp teeth and strong jaws. Hook lengths should be constructed of wire or heavy duty monofilament to avoid being bitten through. Conger stay alive for long periods out of water and great caution should be exercised when unhooking. Conger flesh is relatively tough but eating quality is fair if cooked properly, often as Conger steaks."

8. kitana

kitana New Member

kick ass... i want one of those for my aqaurium