1. Matthew

Matthew New Member

No, I lick, and quite well I might add.

2. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cause 4 Concern:
    No, I lick, and quite well I might add.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

riiight

3. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

fishing is cool as fuck... you go a few miles out to sea... take the dory and the speedboat for dual boating fun....

anchor up, tackle up, get baited, and drop the line in for a few hours of RnR... doesn't matter if i don't catch anything... those few hours out on that boat are so fucking relaxing.... mind you.. we usually catch quite a few fish.. but like i said... thats just a bonus... (fish suppers )

.. then we'll bring the speedboat alongside.. swap crews... wetsuit up (i love the feel of neoprene rubber against my naked flesh... mmmmmmm).... and then go out waterskiing while the other lot fish for the rest of the day.....

i always feel totally fucking knackered... but it's a good knackered....

watersports are great

4. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cause 4 Concern:
    I have caught puffer fish, and a baby shark once. The pufferfish I got in the boat but couldnt grab him to get the hook out. So I held him over the boat and shook the motherfucker off. The shark once I saw him at the edge of the boat I cut the fucking line. There was no way in hell I was going to pull him inside to get the hook out. The only time I have seen an octopus was when my brother had a baby one stick to his thumb when we were swimming at the beach. Im not so sure if it was an octopus or a squid, I hear they look a lot alike, it was pretty small though.
    I love going fishing with my cousin, everytime we catch trashfish we take it off the hook and throw them at each other. You never know when you will be hit in the back of the head by a flying croaker. (or a dead shrimp from the bait bucket)
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I've caught shitloads of puffer fish and sharks but the stingrays freak me out the most with that stinger waving all over the fucking place.I always put on shoes and step on it until I get the hook out of its mouth,I've never been stung and I don't plan on it either.

5. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

sharks? pufferfish? stingrays?... you exotic motherfuckers... the nearest things to sharks i've caught were lesser and greater spotted dogfish.... (like sharks but about 3ft max) and a spurdog.. (a bit bigger than dogfish).... i've caught a few conger eels.. and i've also had a coupla octopus too... propably not as big as yours gas.. it was pretty small... we've had a tiger shark circling us once.... dunno if they bite people but i got out of the water and back into the boat pretty fucking quick when they told me it was there... it was about 6ft long or so

6. Matthew

Matthew New Member

Yeah, I think I would hop my happy ass back in the boat pretty damn quick if I saw a 6ft shark circling. The scariest thing is when you go wade fishing, and walk on shore to find that a shark has eaten off all the fish (except the heads) off of your stringer.

7. kitana

kitana New Member

i have never had to deal with sharks, nut yet, at least.

8. GreenAppleSplatters

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ~pimpchichi~:
    we've had a tiger shark circling us once.... dunno if they bite people but i got out of the water and back into the boat pretty fucking quick when they told me it was there... it was about 6ft long or so<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Tiger sharks are bad news dude.If you even think one is near you,haul ass with as little splashing as possible.

9. GreenAppleSplatters

Yeah, I think I would hop my happy ass back in the boat pretty damn quick if I saw a 6ft shark circling. The scariest thing is when you go wade fishing, and walk on shore to find that a shark has eaten off all the fish (except the heads) off of your stringer.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I was reeling in a flounder one time and I got it about three feet from the boat and a goddamn shark bit it in half.I've got pics of it somewhere,I'll see if I can dig them up.

10. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GreenAppleSplatters:
    I was reeling in a flounder one time and I got it about three feet from the boat and a goddamn shark bit it in half.I've got pics of it somewhere,I'll see if I can dig them up.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i want to see!

11. Matthew

Matthew New Member

Your lucky to get that pic. i bet its sweet. next time i go ill get a pic of me nailing my cousin in the back of the head with a croaker.

12. GreenAppleSplatters

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kurious Kit:
    i want to see!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Show me your boobies first.

13. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GreenAppleSplatters:
    Show me your boobies first.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

hey fuck you

14. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

here's me holding a pufferfish:

and here's a bait shrimp i tried to eat:

and GAS, you know you can show me your pics

15. Matthew

Matthew New Member

Was that fish dead?
    When we pulled that little bastard in the boat he started freakin out. I shoulda used my ninja sword and just cut that bitch... but instead i shook him off the hook.

16. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by rattila the hon:
    and here's a bait shrimp i tried to eat:
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i want to see pics of u trying to eat it.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    like the pussy u r

17. Matthew

Matthew New Member

Ill kick the shit out of you.

18. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR> Originally posted by rattila the hon:
    and here's a bait shrimp i tried to eat:<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kurious Kit:
    i want to see pics of u trying to eat it.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i have it on videooo!!!

19. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cause 4 Concern The Ninja:
    Ill kick the shit out of you. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

step up

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by rattila the hon:
    i have it on videooo!!!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

kapture n enkode

20. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

kapture n enkode<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

its an .mpeg already.