First joke.....

Discussion in 'Jokes, Funny Stories and other Text.' started by Munkeeboy, Jan 26, 2006.

1. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

Interesting - Dan logs on (hidden) long enough to make one reply, then leaves. Johnny_Deg logs out at the same time, and then back in after Dan leaves.

Can't fool the triple 9 Dan.

Barry

2. DangerousDan

DangerousDan New Member

I got better things to do than make up new usernames.

3. Johnny_Deg

Johnny_Deg New Member

my names johnathon degrose. dudey dragon dan msn thingy is an account me m8 gave me coz am too lazt to make one, and that retarded dude who thinks ive been retarded since birth? dude that was just you.

Ive only been retarded for 2 years. coz i was on a bike, hit by car, 80% of left side of body dislocated, almost dead, bones rlocated, 3 cat-scans, major radioactivity damage done to me, but head hit road first, head crash gave me brain dame, memory loss problems, dispraxia, a insane urge to talk to random eople (i got a job as a marketer thanks to it) and it also gave me a abnormal growing problem..whic i like, coz am 14 and 5"12.

4. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

Let me interpret that for you from a Freudian viewpoint.

Dan projects his own turmoil and fears that he is a screwed up mess by stating - "make the kid less of whatever he is that is so fucked up."

Then attacks his lack of professional success by lashing at the successful therapist - You are supposed to be a "psychologist" you sorry sac of shit.

Next, Dan projects his own unresolved issues with his Mother and Dad -
    Too bad his mother isn't here or you could just agree he is a piece of shit and it is all his fault and then she could tell his dad "see I'm not a mental bitch he is just a completely fucked up kid and he was born that way denovo"

And then ends it by expressing his rage and jealousy concerning his small penis (salary) when compared to his Daddy's much larger penis (salary) by interjecting -
    and you would get your $125 dollar fee[/quote]

It's OK Dan. I feel your pain. Let it all out man. (offers Dan a kleenex and a penis pump.)

Barry

5. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

Daine Bramage you say? I would never have guessed.

Barry

6. Johnny_Deg

Johnny_Deg New Member

Am seriously not even going to ask...oh..and me name is johnny..you know..short for johnathon? or are you so big-headed in you physcologist job thingy that you cant see the obvious things as a reality..or am i just confuzzling myself and you with my ridculous truthfulness. except about you being a cockblocker..coz u rock!

7. DangerousDan

DangerousDan New Member

It's OK Dan. I feel your pain. Let it all out man. (offers Dan a kleenex and a penis pump.)

Barry[/quote]

I'm not a "therapist" and you aren't a "therapist" anymore than I am. Shit for brains.

8. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

Ban this faggot please

9. Johnny_Deg

Johnny_Deg New Member

and finally ive met the only person ive met so far in this forum mith brains..ecept that DrMugles or whateva.

10. Johnny_Deg

Johnny_Deg New Member

oh yes, please ban, kill and shoot this faggot please. and then put what evers left through 10 large industrial stel fans...simutaniously.

11. Johnny_Deg

Johnny_Deg New Member

oh and when i was talkin bout the brains, i was talkin bout dangerousDan..not scumbag dwain

12. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

Dear Johnny,

This is the internet, and of all places on the internet, this is Fugly.com.

Do not confuse a forum message board with the real world. You will need therapy if you do.

FYI -
    I am not big headed. I do not hate Dan. I do not know you. I am not a psychologist. I am bored. You came along. If you really had a head trauma, I am truly sorry. Or maybe I am not. Maybe you are really a smirking little brat and deserved to be pounded into the pavement. Either way, if you are really 14, go away while you can. This place is a cesspool, and there is no escape once you have floated amongst the turds.

Your new friend,

Barry

13. TheGrimJesus

TheGrimJesus New Member

Sorry kid, You really need to go fuck off. This is the last place you need to be and your parents should be taken aside and shot for allowing you on the net without knowing where the fuck you are going.

14. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

For the second time in history, I agree with Grim.

Barry

15. Johnny_Deg

Johnny_Deg New Member

ermm...ok? im gonna make to posts in a while before i leave tho

one as my pass and user
    second as a insult bout how fucking much of a fat fat fa bitch scumbag dwain is. that ok with you guys? if not, fuck you. cept grim, uicarrcare and dangerdan.

16. Schmed

Schmed New Member

Post as much as you want retard, just don't post in the movie sections becasue I will delete every last post you make there unless it is somewhat readable and applicable to the thread it is posted in.

17. TheGrimJesus

TheGrimJesus New Member

That will never happen

18. DrBungle

DrBungle New Member

haha, five foot 12