First Custom Paint Job on Forza 69 Camaro

Discussion in 'Technology' started by TheGrimJesus, Jun 2, 2007.

1. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

No shit I forgot you're lucky ass gets to inherit one of those.

Was it a 69 396 4 speed? Actually not a bad choice for big blocks with the shorter stroke and don't let the small cubes fools ya you could pack a lot more valve in a big block head those motors could scream just needed to make sure you kept oil in it. Not that it leaked necessarily it was because people would launch it so hard popping the clutch and at high rpm's the stock oil pickup would suck air after all the oil sloshed to the back.

2. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

I guess I shouldn't add the part about 13K original miles, then? ;) Honestly, I forget how many it is - I just know that when you open the door, it still smells like a new car.

Actually, there's three cars that I'm looking forward to in the future... Obviously, the SS 396, but there's also my very first car, a '57 Oldsmobile '88 2-door coupe (they only made 4000 of these) - I gave it to my dad when I got a 'sensible' first vehicle to drive, and my dad's '63 Porsche 356B... (in the best condition out of all three... But it's the Chevelle that I'm really excited about).

3. phatboy

phatboy New Member

I think after I get another Honda on saturday, I am going to look for a classic muscle car, probably a chevrolet, since parts are cheap for those...( :D) JK,

Actually I'll probably get a classic pickup, at 6'4" I really hate climbing in and out of cars. Im thinking a 67-72 Chevy/GMC 1/2 ton shortbed, fleetside. After relocating the gas tank, I am thinking mild 350 w/700R4 trans (for mileage). Flows out the back with turndowns past the rear axle.

But anyway

Grim, do you have the steering wheel setup and all for the game, or do you just use the stock controller?

4. MAJ Havoc

MAJ Havoc Active Member

And do you race cars or just paint them?

5. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

That would be a sweet ride Phat buy it while you can still find them for a reasonable price.

6. phatboy

phatboy New Member

There are several local ones that I have come across(and I barely knew them), but I keep buying these damn 40MPG hondas....