farewell....

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by pimpchichi, Aug 29, 2001.

1. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

I feel so inaffectual... Wish I'd have known sooner, I'd have sent a baby in a jar or something along those lines...

*bonus points for the filmaholic that knows what movie this was from:

2. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

3. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Bonus points?!!

Aren't you off probation yet?

4. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lomotil:
    *bonus points for the filmaholic that knows what movie this was from:<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Dolls?

5. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lomotil:
    I feel so inaffectual... Wish I'd have known sooner, I'd have sent a baby in a jar or something along those lines...

*bonus points for the filmaholic that knows what movie this was from:

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Dead Alive jackass.....Post a pic of his Mum gone bad near the end.

6. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

and there's me thinking it was a babypic of the 'tard from Goonies

7. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    Bonus points?!!

Aren't you off probation yet?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

One more week! Woo-hoo!!

Good call, GAS... I can only hope you've seen "Meet the Feebles", too...

8. TURDCHOMPER

TURDCHOMPER New Member

fuck IMC's lame ass...I don't believe this bullshit (he's gone) for a minute. You have to have GAS to take off in your JEEP, and as IMC is a welfare nipple sucking jobless cockbag, the only place he can afford to go in in aforementioned JEEP is to the fucking welfare line. the truth is probobly that he can't welfare to pay for his internet connection...

9. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

What's up shitcunts? I'm sittin in a bar right now called "The Pit" in Nags Head NC. They got computers at the fucking tables! Pinky.... you suck cock. I'm sittin here with three fine ladies and getting ready to hit the hot tubs at my beach house. What are you with? Your dick in your hand? Thats what I thought...... YO MARTIN! Get your ass down here! There's pussy everywhere. Leave Harlan and that faggot ass Mike Williams home. There's plenty to go around...but not for them. PEACE OUT!!!!

10. Disorder

Disorder New Member

hey turdchomper. you're an asswipe

11. TURDCHOMPER

TURDCHOMPER New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Disorder:
    hey turdchomper. you're an asswipe<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

so? You're a fucking Limey cocksucker. I think I am better off.

12. TURDCHOMPER

TURDCHOMPER New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Disorder:
    hey turdchomper. you're an asswipe<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

oh yeah...P.S. your TRIPOD webpage is...KEW-L...maybe when you grow up you will get a thing called a "domain name". Oh yeah..fucker is not spelled with a "ph"...ya limey

13. Disorder

Disorder New Member

whats this fascination with the word 'kewl' you even say it like a newbie, cock-slobbering, sausage- jockey oh and yeah thanks my site is pretty fucking cool, seeing as it only took 4 and half minutes. cheers

14. TURDCHOMPER

TURDCHOMPER New Member

whats this fascination with the word 'kewl' you even say it like a newbie, cock-slobbering, sausage- jockey oh and yeah thanks my site is pretty fucking cool, seeing as it only took 4 and half minutes. cheers<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think there is a gay bar in Boston called cheers. Fuck you gay brits. Get out of Ireland.

15. Disorder

Disorder New Member

ok, next time i am there i will drop by your regular booth and say 'hi' then i will get the fuck out..

16. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cheezedawg:
    What's up shitcunts? I'm sittin in a bar right now called "The Pit" in Nags Head NC. They got computers at the fucking tables! Pinky.... you suck cock. I'm sittin here with three fine ladies and getting ready to hit the hot tubs at my beach house. What are you with? Your dick in your hand? Thats what I thought...... YO MARTIN! Get your ass down here! There's pussy everywhere. Leave Harlan and that faggot ass Mike Williams home. There's plenty to go around...but not for them. PEACE OUT!!!!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Gimme some directions and I'll be there in an hour.Wait a sec,you said Nag's Head right? Well,nevermind then,I've got more 40 year old wrinkly bitches in Wilmington than I can deal with right now. If you see a girl under 30 then I'll be there.

17. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cheezedawg:
    What's up shitcunts? I'm sittin in a bar right now called "The Pit" in Nags Head NC... text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What's up Cheezedawg? I'm sitting here in my house some call "an eyesore" and there is a computer on the fucking desk!! I've been drinking Dr. Pepper and smoking my roomate's Camels trying to enjoy the last remnants of my only buzz today! Whoo-hoo! There is pussy everywhere here too! One of them is playing with her mouse on a string! My life fucking rocks!!! Eat your fucking heart out!!

[ September 04, 2001: Message edited by: Nauseous ]

18. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

and i'm sat here procrastinating... i really should be somewhere else.... but fuck it.. i think i'll log off and go back to bed.. and make my excuses tomorrow