Elite Dumbass

Discussion in 'Complaints, Requests and Suggestions.' started by Yummy, Aug 18, 2002.

1. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:

Well,try convincing yourself for a start seeing as you know as well as i do that this is just another of your desperate attempts to discredit me using whatever means you can think of,which isn't very much,why,i'm not sure though it does have that jealous,embittered air to it.And,to be fair,it must be difficult not to be considering what a widely despised and hideous,inbred-looking, bovine monstrosity of a woman you turn out to be.Forever destined to be an affront to the eye,and equally repulsive in personality too it would seem.It's not my fault-blame your mother and her brother for bringing you into being,genus-faeces.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

another desperate attempt to discredit you??? First, I never knew you were considered credible (atleast here in America we tend to not hold stupid whores in very high asteem). Second, up until I mentioned my opinion of your life a few days ago I had never said anything bad about you (although you did jump on the band wagon every time someone tried to dis me).

jealous, embittered??? I am unemployed and fat, but I wouldn't trade my life for your sad foggy existence for all the taxes in England!!! I am not the one self medicating to try and forget my pathetic life.

repulsive in personality??? because I don't kiss a bunch of asses here at Fugly? Actually I am a delight, the obsurdity of you saying such a thing just proves you don't know me (which if fine by me).

Have you noticed everyone else has gotten bored with this attack on me? I will continue this as long as you would like and if anyone else wants to throw a few more fat jokes in here feel free, but this is just getting tedious.

2. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Goddess Yummy:
    another desperate attempt to discredit you??? First, I never knew you were considered credible (atleast here in America we tend to not hold stupid whores in very high asteem).<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's funny seeing as America is the number one contributer of stupid whoredom in the world today,from,say,Marilyn Monroe to the likes of Pamela Anderson-Lee.And i notice you're not held in very high esteem in this predominantly American board.I think that about covers your theory.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    Boo-hoo!!!
    And cursed with a bad memory too then,you lumbering,tortured beast.Here is the first time our paths crossed...it's your post in reference to me:

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Yummy:
    Can someone please summarize for me...this post got a little wordy and I can't imagine the content is worth the effort. Even the fuzzy picsture of her ass...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    And despite me not responding (due to it being swiftly and smoothly dealt with by Antichrist Lomotil),you then went on try and hijack this thread,(*ahem*...does it appear to anyone else how it appears to me?) which eventually resulted in retaliation from me.
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by the useless fat hog called Yummy:
    jealous, embittered??? I am unemployed and fat, but I wouldn't trade my life for your sad foggy existence for all the taxes in England!!! I am not the one self medicating to try and forget my pathetic life.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    You sound like you're trying to convince yourself how terrible it is to be me!If that's what it takes to quell the vicious self loathing and feelings of worthlessness that bubble inside that your masochistic tendency to compare us brings,then i commend you on your self psychotherapeutic techniques.

I wasn't the one who leapt into a serious discussion you were having with someone else with some crudely constructed assault on your character using insufficient strands of information which you then adlibbed to and tried to present as an accurate,complete portrayal of me.
    Backpeddling there now fatty? Notice how i don't jump on the bandwagon as your impaired memory decreed,and so whether anyone else is attacking you or not makes no difference to me? I can assure you,i know where i stand,and exactly how i got here...and no amount of vain attempts by some pushy,attention seeking nobody to convince me otherwise is going to ruffle my feathers let alone budge me.

[ August 20, 2002: Message edited by: Nursey ]

3. Yummy

Yummy New Member

hahaha, I don't sleep and I don't have a job so I have about 16 more hours in my day than most people...but damn you sure seem to have a lot of time on your hands.

the first time you claim I attacked you because I didn't read some long ass post and commented that the picture in it was "fuzzy", was hardly an attack...you must be overly sensitive.

And as for the "serious" discussion I leapt into...Fugly sure is the place you should be having serious or private discussions. Not to mention the fact I said I didn't understand how you could argue that point when your lifestyle seems to be in such contradiction.

Then more fat jokes...so original...what a difference from your other posts. Then you babble about having not jumped on the bandwagon with your snide little remarks...now if I wanted to spend the time I could go through and read all your posts again or I could just scroll up and read all the drivel here since you say the same BS.

oh wait, I didn't insult you yet, actually just toke a little extra this morning, the brain cells you kill are a gift to me. You dumb diseased druggy (isn't aliteration fun???).

Just so you can keep my schedule in mind while dragging this on...I may go away Labor Day weekend and will be moving the first week of October

4. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Goddess Yummy:
    hahaha, I don't sleep and I don't have a job so I have about 16 more hours in my day than most people...but damn you sure seem to have a lot of time on your hands.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Well,it might surprise you to learn that both those last two posts (which were written today)put together took about an hour and a half-at a leisurely pace (including the time taken to go and make two coffees),an hour and a half there,fifteen minutes here,no big deal,and i don't ever spend any time watching television these days.
    No,just keeping the facts straight.And i think it was a bit more obviously to do with this '...and I can't imagine the content is worth the effort...' than what you said about the picture that constituted a dig.

The innacurate lifestyle that you kindly decided to portray for me,you mean.Although having said that,i have noticed that i do have several seemingly contradictory or paradoxical aspects to my life and personality,something which has always made it difficult for pigeon holers to categorise me.

Just because i'll enjoy milking a point about you for all it's worth like lots of other people doesn't necessarily mean i'm doing it to go with the flow...as i'm sure anyone who's been here for enough time to have become more familiar with me would attest,i'd do that anyway!
    Jesus...you're looking ever more desperate there.
    And since when does hash kill braincells?If anything,that'll be the tobacco my 'dear',and i can see why you'd be thankfull for that considering how 'well' you're doing here.

I'm satisfied i've finished with you and would really, rather move on,but if need be i'll keep dealing with any shit that you insist on throwing at me here.

5. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

i got it from an art site called www.deviantart.com it was from the mosaic section, where many artists collaborate on one piece made up of many panels taking a panel each.. there were 25 panels in that one

6. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

Thanks Minister!And nice comparison,one I may add,that speaks for itself...

7. Ministersf

Ministersf New Member

Well, maybe it's not the best comparison. I mean, let's face it. This flame war hasn't gotten nearly as pathetic as my tiff with train. We got REALLY lame. I just remember how frustrating it was as days turned into weeks and no one was getting anywhere.

In a real argument (meaning both parties are physically present), there is a logical limit to escalation. At some point, one person is going to pop the other one in the mouth, fisticuffs ensue, and a defacto winner is crowned. The threat of explaining a black eye at work the next day keeps arguments rational and in check. On a BBS, there is no physical threat to check the argument and no final release or defacto winner so things only increase in severity and go on and on.

Now I'm no one's Mommy (don't even have a uterus) so I won't tell anyone what to do, but I don't want anyone to end up miserable in an unending drama and leave the board either.

And living art is cool. I'm browsing that site as fast as my Fifty-Six Kilo-Bit-per-Second connection permits. Thanks.

8. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Minister Saint-Fond:
    Now I'm no one's Mommy (don't even have a uterus) so I won't tell anyone what to do, but I don't want anyone to end up miserable in an unending drama and leave the board either.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    It hasn't ever ended up like that for me,and i've been here for nearly 2 years!

9. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    I'm satisfied i've finished with you and would really, rather move on,but if need be i'll keep dealing with any shit that you insist on throwing at me here.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Except for the insult I threw in at the end for continuity in the thread, what shit did I throw in the last post? and as for inaccurate portrayal of you life style, what do you know about me except that I am fat? yet you seem determined to believe that I am some unhappy, stupid person, if that makes you feel better about yourself feel free.

And as for your insuating that pot doesn't kill brain cells, that is just ridiculous.

10. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

Except for bleuh etc feel free.

And as for your insuating that pot doesn't kill brain cells, that is just ridiculous.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Not necessarily...
    harmless to human cells - it is the combustion artefacts from smoking cannabis which confuse the picture".[/i]

<A HREF="http://users.lycaeum.org/~sunny/SWU16.html" TARGET=_blank>Compounds in marijuana dramatically
    protect brain cells during acute head trauma, according to research
    findings published in this week's Journal of Neuroscience[/i]</A>

11. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Minister Saint-Fond:
    Now I'm no one's Mommy (don't even have a uterus) so I won't tell anyone what to do, but I don't want anyone to end up miserable in an unending drama and leave the board either.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

If I buy you a uterus and send it to you can I call you Mommy? Thank you for your words of wisdom

12. 1337

1337 New Member

[ August 21, 2002: Message edited by: WWII 1337 ]

13. 1337

1337 New Member

[ August 21, 2002: Message edited by: WWII 1337 ]

14. Ministersf

Ministersf New Member

Wow.

If you changed "Nursey" and "Yummy" to "Minister" and "Trainspotting" this would look way familiar. All I can say, people, is that it's not worth it. You will never win. NO ONE EVER WINS. I even backed down the last time I got into an argument so as to avoid the endless circle of posts it can produce (I did slip into the guy's private internet folder and considered making nasty gifs out of pictures of his girlfriend and house, though). I admire Yummy's blunt stoicism and I have always loved Nursey's aristocratic rapier wit. I just think it's getting a little personal and that means it's going to go on forever.

Oh, by the way, that's a great pic, Pimp. Did you make it or find it?

15. Ministersf

Ministersf New Member

Oh yeah... and if sleeping with people the same day you met them was a crime, I would be on death row. Please stop reminding me that being a slut is bad.

16. Yummy

Yummy New Member

I'm sure Martin loves you using up his bandwith...won't it be great when they limit the size of our posts or even not let us post attachments because you are a jackass.

BTW I am not sure if it was you who tried to hack my Fugly account yesterday, but it obviously failed

17. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

Hey,1337..do you see those 2 long ass posts you did...could you do me a favour and edit them to pictures of fresh,creamy turds or something?

18. Yummy

Yummy New Member

I would rather he post those than jam up the forum.

And I thought this was dropped, Nursey, or can't you think of anything else to post?

Lesson from Flower's Mom...if you can't say anything nice, shut the fuck up.

19. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

Well you presumed wrong again you stupid bitch,i asked him to do it so it doesn't take 5 minutes for the page to load.

20. Yummy

Yummy New Member

Well you presumed wrong again you stupid bitch,i asked him to do it so it doesn't take 5 minutes for the page to load.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What is your dysfunction??? You asked him to post that photo of me again and I wasn't supposed to take it as an insult? and then when I say I thought the subject was dropped you want to be a fucking bitch again?

I understand the supposed reasoning behind asking him to edit his post, but you didn't have to drag me back in it because he is an asshole.