E Harmony

Discussion in 'Dating and Relationships' started by BIGMAMA, Apr 2, 2009.

1. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

When I went to pick up the arab's dad today ... the dumb ass left his email account open, and I found that he signed up for Eharmony... haha

so I decided to change his profile a little... He lied on it and said he was caucasian , so I corrected that. I also made few other improvements, like switched his profession from Veterinarian/business owner to dish washer/food service I also made him 4 inches shorter. Then I decided to add...

"I love the sex, more with young girl. Please no one over 20 year old. I look for new wife. She wil obey my every command. She will cook and clean and must like to lick a man anus. I have 7 children 3 boys 4 girls and 3 wifes that are getting a little old. I like candel light walks on the beach with anal sex."

when I brought the dad back, I decided to check his email again... hehe they removed his profile and said it will not go back until it has been changed.

he has not talked to anyone on there... they just kept sending him possible matches...80% were out of state. How stupid is that. One chick in a town near sent him a message last week, a long boring message about her likes/dislikes... music, dreams, goals... and how she loves animals and at one time worked at a vet office...but is out of work at the moment... he never replied so I replied with .. " You ok looking, I like to do you from behind, How big are you tits? I love big nippals"

2. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

That it hilarious. I bet he was shocked at the email.

Doesn't he still not know any better than to call women skanky? Doesn't he think that's a good thing?

3. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

I have never taught him other wise :biggrin:

I have the hopes that one day he will be fucking some girl, and after tells her she is sooo skanky.

few weeks ago we were shopping and tried on a long sun dress..like for the beach. He siad "you never wear dresses- you will never wear it... you do look skanky in it though" and this other lady said "oh no she does not, I think she it looks great" I know that lady felt sorry for me thinking I had a typical arab asshole husband. She looked at me with a pitty look.

I told him about Eharmony while out to eat last night. He thought it was funny. Then said he should be able to change my plentyoffish profile...but said he would only tell truth on it, said something along the lines...

Hi I am Rhonda and I am still MARRIED, I have 2 bratty kids, and 50 pets, I dont cook, clean, I am a bitch and my lips are fake. Hide your credit cards (he noticed my new wheels the other day and my old ones on the carport)

and no I do not have 50 pets... right now I have 6 dogs and 4 cats...and a hamster

4. phatboy

phatboy New Member

It's nice to see that you two get along so well.

You should have mentioned his ginormous unit and his uncanny ability to sexy time a woman till she whimpers.

5. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

Dwaine Scum V.s. Eharmony

6. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

That is the funniest thing I have seen today. You should make that your signature.

7. GAS

GAS New Member

You shoulda tried "Me".