DYSFUNCTIONAL COUNTRY, DYSFUNCTIONAL FAMILY

Discussion in 'Medical Advice' started by Nursey, Apr 7, 2007.

1. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

So after all that, the truth is...you don't really want to know what happened at all and are only interested in finding ways to validate your faith drawn conclusion and make it appear rational, even if it means conjuring up logically warped scenarios to do so. I get it...U care...about all those people that were killed...but not if it starts to encroach in your comfort zone. Here's what the official verdict is on the strange collapse of WTC7...

9-11 commission report:
    FEMA on WTC7:
    NIST on WTC7:
    Not very satisfactory, is it? To anyone that cares about truth, anyway.

Architect Richard gage

PHD Professor of physics Cali tech and Univ. of Iowa

2. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

No, i disagree. I think anyone that knew about the towers design (they were overdesigned to withstand the impact of numerous jets) knew perfectly well the jets alone wouldn't bring them down. I think it went according to plan, (with perhaps a slight glitch with WTC7 according to this theory).

This puts another slant on what i see as a complex, multi-faceted 'supercrime'.

3. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

Craig Millar.

Here are a few facts for you Joe. Enjoy!

• tower seven fell in 6.5 seconds.
    • there were squibs.
    • there was molten metal.
    • evidence was illegally destroyed.
    • the blastproof fifteen million dollar office of emergency management was in tower seven.
    • the media ignored tower seven.
    • the 911 commission ignored tower seven.
    • FEMA could not explain the demise of tower seven.
    • NIST cannot explain tower seven.
    • planned implosion explains tower seven simply and perfectly.

4. MAJ Havoc

MAJ Havoc Active Member

5. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

6. phatboy

phatboy New Member

What is that saying?

"It's like winning the Special Olympics, yea you won, but youre still a retard"

That is how this 'thread has gone' nothing but babble.

The man gives you a 911 tape of someone actually in the building, and you hear no explosions, but no, that is not good enough. So just be glad you live in the UK, and the only thing you have to worry about is if we decide the brits are terrorist too.... :-*

7. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

FEMA had no answer. Well, that proves it to me.

8. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

So what exactly are you saying? Because no explosions (though a thunderous eruption) can be heard in a phonecall from the 105th floor of WTC2, WTC7 was not a controlled demolition? Gee, thanks phatboy. Now we can simply sweep the elephant in the living room under the rug!

Except, i did already mention some form of thermite appears to have been used (coupled with cutting charges going off simultaneously further down the building where the 'squibs' were observed), and that would account for the thunderous roar as the collapse began (as well as the pulverising effect the collapse had on the WTC concrete). The phonecall doesn't negate the use of controlled demolition or all the reports of explosions from eye witnesses at the base of the towers.

9. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

I talk to delusional and mentally ill people all day.

Someone please explain to me why I come home and do it.

10. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

11. phatboy

phatboy New Member

Oh that makes sense. 110 stories of concrete and still 'had a very small seismic vibration' but a train goes by and has a larger one. What was I thinking. You are right nursey, you win the internet (thanks whipone) and we know you think Arab cock taste fantastic.........

12. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

Duh...what can i say? You're a moron. :)

13. phatboy

phatboy New Member

14. Disorder

Disorder New Member

Disagree. Stand Corrected. Fine. But as soon as any of you give up and accuse someone of being 'mental' in a last ditch attempt at saving your pride then it becomes obvious you're a complete fool. What good does that do? If you were actually physically blind, you wouldnt give up your 'seeing eye dog', so stop trying to hinder our progress.

Just take a look at what America is doing right now with Iran and the fact that its been doing it again and again and again for as long as history records. After all these times, you still have no clue whatsoever.

Compare the 'smoking gun' pearl harbour, to the twin towers, to the captured sailors farce (close call) that we've had recently, NOW what happens after these events? we go to war !

Do you not see a pattern.. they put the sailors in Iranian water to be captured, to evoke a response from a Iran, because its the same every time. they want a war with Iran, and they will use every dirty trick to get it, including misleading you into thinking Iran is 'bad', which didn't work.. coming up next, is probably another cataclysmic 9/11 style event.. why?.. because it sure as hell WORKS doesnt it!?

It doesnt take a scientist to figure out that America, the strongest nation, is out to take it all. But worse its classic frame ups you should recognise in movies you've seen hundreds of times, something the mafia might do perhaps? Have you ever seen The Godfather?

Time to put aside our petty squables and concentrate on who the real enemy is. I'll give you a guess, its nowhere near the middle east.

Ok well my initial thought(years ago), a fairly logical explanation, was that WTC7 was a staging area for the 2 main tower collapses, it was apparently a NORAD bunker, so that would mean military plans & documents, it might possibly have contained the 'rigging' ie any explosive equipment or tools needed. Its a great place to keep it, not so far away, means easy access and less exposure.
    It is also the most likely reason it was left until last, if you take a gun from a hiding place and kill someone, you make sure its well hidden again, if you ditch it you risk it being found, with your prints on. Both of these methods are flawed so you would go to the extreme; total destruction.

I had read somewhere that each of the twin towers, were evacuated seperately using fire drills before 9/11, you know a lot more than me, perhaps you found them or am I talking bollocks.

In any case, we're looking at the event and its aftermath a lot, I think we should be checking backwards, before the event, to see if there is any way the buildings could be rigged without anyone seeing.

15. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

this thread gave me diarrhea

16. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

... you liked it.

Pay me.

17. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

Barry has been repeatedly using that tactic to try to appear superior in arguments (whenever he has no decent response) since his first week of posting. ;)

Hey...but that's, you know, the bad guys...who deal in death and corruption...this is the good guys we're talking about...the ones that smile and hold babies.

Jeez, can't Yeah but it's much easier to see other people's faults than it is to examine our own, which is what makes the whole divide and conquer thing so effective.

Yeah, i agree. But according to one thoery, there might have been a glitch which caused a delay in it's destruction, was all i meant.

Well there are reports of unusual power downs and evacuations in the lead up to 911, as well as the removal of bomb sniffing dogs on September 6th! Marvin Bush was one of those in charge of the company providing electronic security for the World Trade Center and Dulles Airport, both involved in the attacks.

Also worth mentioning is the highly unusual trading which took place just before 9-11, which has never been thoroughly investigated.

So many things that just haven't been properly investigated!

18. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

because a chatty household is a happy household?

19. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

Well lets see Nursey. Could that be because from the very first week that I posted here, my professional training and experience screamed the obvious to me?

Take at look at the International criteria for Paranoid Personality Disorder, and explain to me how you don't fit it perfectly. Keep in mind that you just need three for a diagnosis. Criteria "G" is a sure thing. Do two others hit you?

F60.0 Paranoid Personality Disorder
    Personality disorder characterized by at least 3 of the following:

(a) excessive sensitiveness to setbacks and rebuffs;
    (b) tendency to bear grudges persistently, i.e. refusal to forgive insults and injuries or slights;
    (c) suspiciousness and a pervasive tendency to distort experience by misconstruing the neutral or friendly actions of others as hostile or contemptuous;
    (d) a combative and tenacious sense of personal rights out of keeping with the actual situation;
    (e) recurrent suspicions, without justification, regarding sexual fidelity of spouse or sexual partner;
    (f) tendency to experience excessive self-importance, manifest in a persistent self-referential attitude;
    (g) preoccupation with unsubstantiated "conspiratorial" explanations of events both immediate to the patient and in the world at large.

Just because you don't agree with it, doesn't mean it's not true.

20. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

Yeah, yeah, whatever. Go and start another thread about it or something. Meanwhile, i'm eager to hear your latest wacky theory as to how this was a natural structural failure: