DWI

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Lomotil, Nov 3, 2003.

1. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Like, BOB... Do you wear your safety belt?

2. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Psycho Bob:
    heres a drunk incharge of a lada pic... yes thats 97mph!! yeah it took 4 miles to get there but boy was it fun! ill post the better pics in the member forum when the pass gets sorted out ffs!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I can see your problem, Bob... Your steering wheel seems to be on the wrong side of the car... (or did you just flip that picture around while doing 25 and photoshopping the numbers?)

3. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

I bet you looked like the fucking DeLorean as you speed up to 88 MPH, too - Every time you take a picture it looks like you're about to go back to 1955...

4. Psycho Bob

Psycho Bob New Member

it may have looked a little odd,it was pissing down with rain and fairly dark so every few miles when i took a pic the inside of the car was illuminated by the camera flash. may have even resembeled a gatzo if i was really lucky. as for a seatbelt... yeah i wear 1 but its not exactly functional, it just kinda says over me, none of this hi-tech inertia belts for me. in the pic i posted, i'd just been cut up so i had to take my foot off the loud pedal so the economy guage indicated that it was economical to do 90+ heres a slightly more realistic pic....

fookin woosh!

5. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

What's the speed limit o'er yonder, anyway?

6. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

depends what road you're on... 70mph is the national speed limit ... though it could be 30, 40 or 50 depending on the type of road and whether it's in a residential area or not

7. Schmed

Schmed New Member

fuck the limit

8. Cough Syrup

Cough Syrup New Member

I heard as long as yer not going 9 mph over the speed limit (in the US), a ticket won't go on your insurance.

Any of you know about that?

9. Schmed

Schmed New Member

fuck the insurance

10. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

fuck the po-lice

11. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Quoted from PM with Schmed (Too lazy to type it all)

Demon-Fingered Electronic Genius says:
    man, you could open up a fucking theme park with cars, people, and alcohol... charge them fifty bucks a head and turn them loose in an amphitheater... then charge people $10 for a ticket to watch it... it's money HAND OVER FOOT, i tell ya!

Fuck it, it's funny if you're fucked up. Probably won't be tomorrow...

12. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Just as suspected.

13. Schmed

Schmed New Member

no it's funny....