Drink Off!!!

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Schmed, Jul 25, 2003.

1. Psycho Bob

Psycho Bob New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by unlimited time:
    Get your cans/bottles ready coz tonight the night. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

im still recovering from the other nite's excessive consumption...

2. Schmed

Schmed New Member

tonight is indeed the night, this shit is serious now, i was just playing the last time... well lomo what was more cool, the lightning apperation or steve-o snorting wasabi???
    LF quit quoteing THEY LIVE (lomo you see that movie yet?)

3. Psycho Bob

Psycho Bob New Member

i've seen it (via kazaa (stingey miser bastard)), i particually enjoyed the golf cart clips and off road tattoo

4. Psycho Bob

Psycho Bob New Member

previous computer/beer momments

5. Psycho Bob

Psycho Bob New Member

As im not participating in the drinking this evening i decided to give you all an illistrated guide on building the perfect shotgun.

Shotguns are as much a part of life as beer.

Stage1 - Equipment

For these tasks you will have to get your slimy hands on the following...

A hard surface to "blim" up on. I find Marble works the best.

A grater is essential for an even burn and economical drug consumption.

Some gear would be usefull. i prefer resin in shotties as bud tends to fluff up as u burn it this not giving a good seal.

A Shottie Bottle! this o'gal's been with me a while as you can c from the gack welded to the inside. This size bottle works best (500ml). Length of pipe is at the users disgression but in general the longer the pipe the harder the shottie is to "shoot". between 2 and 3 inches is average. The pipe shud enter the bottle where mine does. below this point is filled with water (add ice for smoother smoke)

Some tobacco to load the pipe. Ciggies can also be used in the same method

A Lighter. as the lighter can get hot with a prelonged burn i reccomend clippers as they dont blow up like disposables.

6. Psycho Bob

Psycho Bob New Member

Stage2 - Method

Use the grater to fluff up a load of resin.

Roll a small amout of baccy in your fingers, you want it to be a snug (but not too tight) fit in the end of the pipe.

A snug fit.

Dab the pipe into your gear so you have about the same amout of resin that you have baccy.

The dabbing leaves a nice clean end to burn

Now tease it slowly till whole end glows red

When you feel it start to give, give it a good hard toke and *bosh* the unused baccy and hot rocks hit the water in the shotty and looks like a shotgun blast hence the name.

Stage3 Conclusion
    2 or 3 of these (if ur not accustomed) will have u mullered.

Enjoy!

This Public Service Annoncement was brought to you by Psycho Bob and the letter S

7. Psycho Bob

Psycho Bob New Member

Me, Ulfer & Schmed as Babies

8. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Schmed:
    well lomo what was more cool, the lightning apperation or steve-o snorting wasabi???
    LF quit quoteing THEY LIVE (lomo you see that movie yet?)
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'll take wasabi for 1000, Schmed. The lightning cube was great after the movei, and a nice distraction while trying to figure 'Luigi's Mansion' out for the first time. Would've been easier without the SR and the OE, though.

Haven't seen the movei yet (They Live) - haven't done much of anything except fuck around with speakers and drink lately.

9. Psycho Bob

Psycho Bob New Member

More drunken yahoo perversion.....

10. Psycho Bob

Psycho Bob New Member

so far the nights been uneventfull......

11. Psycho Bob

Psycho Bob New Member

i thought that the 12 grolsh (5%) was not enuff to last nite so i got 8 more orajeboom (5%)

the saga continues....

12. Psycho Bob

Psycho Bob New Member

*hic* im back... ie's died so im in nutscrape vision *hic*.... more pics follow...

13. stymie

stymie New Member

Cmon bob, you ought to treat yourself on giro day.

Get with the stella. Im bout fucked on this shit. 5.2 uber strength.

14. D

D New Member

this is what drink i have by my pooter....

Im special see

15. Psycho Bob

Psycho Bob New Member

i just spent £250 on pooter upgrade .... i need to drink shit! *grins* im now amd bartoned 2.8 with 512 "dual rate" 400Mhz ram i rock!

16. Psycho Bob

Psycho Bob New Member

the quest for pissed continues.....

17. Psycho Bob

Psycho Bob New Member

today is giro day! that means all u other cunts in uk who work have paid tax 4 me to get mullered again can enjoy the fun! pics to follow...

18. Psycho Bob

Psycho Bob New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lost Focus:
    and what the hell happened to that keyboard??<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

windoze keys suck so i snapped em off. and i do all my substance abuse over it so it gets a little scarred... i go thru about 4 k/b's a year

19. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

Alright, you will just need to take my fucking word on this, as I am at a place with no webcam right now....

I have a six of Natural Ice pint cans, as well as a 40 ounce of MGD. Let's see how I fare tonight.

20. Schmed

Schmed New Member

Im keeping the faith Ulfur, my guess is we s**** a recieve a "fuck you all I am wasted" soon enough, but alas work is preventing me drinking to my full potential,(stupid work) ill make up for it this weekend....