Drink Off!!!

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Schmed, Jul 25, 2003.

1. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Guy J:
    so your actually encorageing a come back is that waht you get off on?? well sorry to ruin your day. Are you like this all the time you must be a real charmer with the ladys. As for your attitude i surgest you seek help. now say something realy insulting to finish this off i wont be back.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LMAO..sorry Bob but you really can't answer that coz it's such utter tripe.

2. Psycho Bob

Psycho Bob New Member

ok i wont. lucky for me she wont b back otherwise i'd have been really scared

3. Lost Focus

Lost Focus New Member

Intriguing game uve come up with! sadly my big pc is fucked coz it has a dead power unit, and i cant be assed to plug my digital cam in this laptop, because im a lazy asshole. i read thru and there is some funny shit on here so i thought id add my own fucked upness to the collection!!

4. Psycho Bob

Psycho Bob New Member

somebody let me at the ip logs.... i smell a rat (and not the ass in a fugly tshirt kind)

5. Lost Focus

Lost Focus New Member

im not anyone else on here, if thats what yr getting at, im new, but ive read the shit here on and off for a bit. check away, if u dont believe me!

6. unlimited-time

We want naked pics.

7. Lost Focus

Lost Focus New Member

Lol

I am shy!

I'm no brad pitt or any motherfucker anyway, id get laughed at/abused more than i probably will anyway. I may post a pic, but it wont be naked, but im pissed off with my comp and stuff for fucking up, so im probly gonna sleep soon work at 6 for 11 hrs, fucking grannyraping pigfarmers...

8. unlimited-time

It's not called Fugly for nothing..now post so we can mock.

9. Lost Focus

Lost Focus New Member

I have an alien figure, and an empty bottle of JD. but they are completely unrelated, and even at different ends of the room.

Perhaps one day theyll unite in some kind of perverted harmony..

Im goin for a shower now, im starting to think too much here

10. Lost Focus

Lost Focus New Member

Ooo mild aggression *excited* lol

im going to be a boring miserable cunt and still decline tho. its a serious effort to get a pic of me 2nite, and i look like shit.

a rough description could do u maybe? 6ft tall ish, near black hair, short, spiked to various degrees. hazel eyes. Borderline suicidal expression...blah, fairly broad shoulders, probly my best feature lol

11. unlimited-time

falls down n faints....fuckin post a pic..we want pics.

12. unlimited-time

i would post a pic of what i have drunkj but im toom drunk to get my camera workin

13. Lost Focus

Lost Focus New Member

theres just something about revealing myself to a lot of err 'unique' individuals that i dont quite relish, wimp that i am

14. cittykat

cittykat New Member

hey come on... you sounded sexy. i was getting my hopes up their

15. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

Hey, you bitches....keep this drink-off going.

And Cittykat, if you are still on the base in Keflavik, go off base. You will get drunk a hell of a lot faster there.

16. Lost Focus

Lost Focus New Member

im as sexy as acute arthritis really, woe b me

17. Schmed

Schmed New Member

yeah bitches keep this drink off going, ill be back in rare form tomorrow, my "sister" is leaving and i need to get my drink back on...Ulfur, meet ya here...

18. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Here's what we've got for our drunken enjoyment tonight... Jackass the movei, and a glowing multi-colored electrical lightning apparition.

19. Lost Focus

Lost Focus New Member

after 3 days of madness, its time to kick ass and chew bubblegum, and im allll outta gum!!

20. unlimited-time

Get your cans/bottles ready coz tonight the night.