Drink Off!!!

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Schmed, Jul 25, 2003.

1. Schmed

Schmed New Member

cant post pics ...anymore... must ..try ...soon... wonder woman ...under...wear... filling ..head..with..unpure...thoughts...must.. ignore...tight...pants....

2. Schmed

Schmed New Member

Huh??? I cant hear anything, speak up!!

if any one gets this ill laugh

3. cardBOARD box homie

cardBOARD box homie New Member

if i had two beers in me i wouldnt be able to operate a camera let alone post anything. its cool though cause it costs 2 dollars to get me drunk.

4. Schmed

Schmed New Member

this pic tells me one of 2 things, or maybe 3 im not sure, one is that i am really very immature..2 is that superheros might be gay but not spidey and finally 3 is that Rhino is a fuckiong homo pillow biter

5. Schmed

Schmed New Member

6. Schmed

Schmed New Member

7. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

Schmed, if I was boozing up at my own place tonight, you know I would have the webcam running.

I will revive (ironic word choice, I know) this thread when I get back to my apartment, I assure you.

8. Schmed

Schmed New Member

ok Ulfur i was worried you might put me to shame actually, you might be the only one i fear in this sort of contest...

9. Schmed

Schmed New Member

though my biggest fear right now is that i dint buy enough booze

10. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Schmed:
    LATE!!! I thought you said you were on the rag.... dont go breaking my heart.....<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

first of all, i never said i was on the rag. i fucking said i had CRAMPS. which i do, rather violently in fact, i think i may check out an emergency room sometime this weekend. secondly, you are the saddest mutherfucker i have seen here in a while. pathetic. the first couple posts of superhero dollies and crushed beer cans was sort of cute in a sad way, and now i am just disgusted with you. i thought my life sucked- coming home at 12:15 on a Friday night but you win the sad award. get the fuck up and out of mommy and daddy's house and get some pussy already. and post pics. puhlease!

PS: I drank 2 Bud bottles and about 4 glasses of red wine and am taking a meperghan now.

grosse bisous, RAT

11. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Schmed:
    if any one gets this ill laugh<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Mufuggah be deaf, yo...

Oh, and phear this:

12. Schmed

Schmed New Member

oh like i care about the spawn dark ages toys, show me a gold mandarin spawn and ill be happy,...fucking Lomo i know that shit i own it...and Rat, just cause im a dork dont spurn me, jesus,i thought vikadin was supoosd to calm you down, i love love you..oh god ...cramps

13. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

i am calm. or clam. sheesh. sorry dorko. you just seem so fucking cool on the boards that i wonder what you are doing all by your lonesome tonight. *burps*
    post more pics of yourself and tell me about your bowels. i am really interested. *giggle

14. Schmed

Schmed New Member

jesus christ, i never wanted you or any one to ever , I mean EVER to be Calm, lets leave calm the hell out of this, and I decided today when i came home from work (god , now Im explaining myself on a forum) that I wasnt doing anything except sittin around and lsitening to records and getting trashed by myself, and told you (any one that looked at my 1st post)..AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I work my ass off way to much for about 50 hrs sometimes more a week and I get the ( i dont even know how to quote in here) that from you because i take a day to be drunk and kid like!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    cmon now lets just shut the heck up...

ok...Im done i want to go back to being super immature again..may I?
    ps I love you Rat

15. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

oh like i care about the spawn dark ages toys, show me a gold mandarin spawn and ill be happy,...fucking Lomo i know that shit i own it...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Goddamn, you picky SOB... Here, you happy?

I also have the blue version, want me to snap a pic of that one, too?

16. Schmed

Schmed New Member

Lomo pick his "skirt" up and show me rthoise detailed kneecaps, then Ill be happy

17. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

uhm, your first post mentioned something about juggling cats and playing video games. not working 50 hours.

PS: i feel like taking a big shit but cant, its just ovary cramps. big kiss -RAT

18. Schmed

Schmed New Member

hey i still can juggle cats and play video games and work however many hours a week...anmd i can still lift a house(no 2 with my right hand) and flip you off with my left, ansd I still rule...
    and i dint know you really cramped for not period resons!!! damn it...wow thats why i told Nursey I loved you , cause you are such a bitch... now smile you cunt

19. Schmed

Schmed New Member

and LOMO lets ee those Knees damnit!!!

20. Schmed

Schmed New Member

now ifeel about this fucking big (and on my fucking day off too damnit)

damn it...